Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,092 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ (5657 Views)

A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. / How Bold Are You? Share A Pic Of You And Your Bae/Boo... / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ by Tolzeal(m): 3:23am On Jun 29, 2015
It's Mathematics....smiley.
I think someone is goin like this...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ by modskiller(m): 7:22am On Jun 29, 2015
I love this shiit.

Wait o, don't try this with naija babes oo,

The only mathematical digit they love giving out is their account number.

Also the only calculation they love executing is addition of Naira to their account.

4 Likes

Re: PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ by modskiller(m): 7:22am On Jun 29, 2015
I love this shiit.

Also the only calculation they love executing is addition of Naira to their account.

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ by ggrin(f): 7:24am On Jun 29, 2015
undecided
Re: PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ by Feranchek(m): 7:26am On Jun 29, 2015
undecided
Re: PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ by prettyjo(f): 7:46am On Jun 29, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ by Tolzeal(m): 7:52am On Jun 29, 2015
ggrin:
undecided

Seems someone is not still getting the DRILL....grin
Re: PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 29, 2015
Where the answer now?
Re: PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ by Tolzeal(m): 7:56am On Jun 29, 2015
prettyjo:
lipsrsealed

Aii pretty dont get confused.

<3 will Give you ♥ sign on facebook.

Okay Let put it into practice.

Type withouth quote " I <3 You " Tolzeal to Your social media page.

reply me with what you see.

HONEST REPLY please. grin
Re: PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ by Tolzeal(m): 7:58am On Jun 29, 2015
modskiller:
I love this shiit.

Cc: lalasticlala

Lols....
Someone Could get a head maybe smiley
Re: PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ by ggrin(f): 8:01am On Jun 29, 2015
Tolzeal:

Seems someone is not still getting the DRILL....grin
I dig ur DRILL niccurundecided
Re: PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ by Tolzeal(m): 8:40am On Jun 29, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
Where the answer now?

There is No question. grin
Re: PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ by Obiomon: 9:08am On Jun 29, 2015
The answer is I love u

I get it
Re: PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ by hatux: 9:46am On Jun 29, 2015
cool
Re: PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 29, 2015
modskiller:
I love this shiit.

Lols
Re: PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ by angieberry(f): 9:49am On Jun 29, 2015
Um, why are there hearts on your post lipsrsealed
Re: PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ by Tolzeal(m): 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
angieberry:
Um, why are there hearts on your post lipsrsealed

You goin see it.
Just apply it
Re: PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ by Nuges11(m): 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
Don't try this with your Nigerian girlfriend

1 Like

Re: PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
sorry, mistake
Re: PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ by Tolzeal(m): 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nuges11:

Some might appreciate it...
Re: PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ by Tolzeal(m): 6:09am On Jul 03, 2015
Nuges11:

lol grin
Re: PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ by japhmanuel: 6:24am On Jul 03, 2015
cheesy
Re: PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ by lanicky(f): 6:42am On Jul 03, 2015
A lady who doesn't think of Elizabeth Taylor's Jewelry, the fantasy bra, a beautiful house in Banana estate with a fitted kitchen by marazi design.. Would fall for that equation of yours. grin

A lady who likes luxury would read what's, written on the paper only if you buy her a golden glasses. tongue
Re: PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ by Officialcart3rG(m): 7:05am On Jul 03, 2015
Applauds* Impressive !! I will try your formula on a girl and see her reaction
Re: PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ by dharmieee(m): 7:07am On Jul 03, 2015
Tolzeal:
It's Mathematics....smiley.
I think someone is goin like this...

Mathematically that isn't correct.the sign shouldn't have changed when cancelling out the -ve signs.
Re: PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ by Tolzeal(m): 10:08am On Jul 03, 2015
dharmieee:

Mathematically that isn't correct.the sign shouldn't have changed when cancelling out the -ve signs.

You need to check some secondary sch NOTES grin
Re: PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ by Tolzeal(m): 11:37pm On Jul 17, 2015
Officialcart3rG:
Applauds* Impressive !! I will try your formula on a girl and see her reaction

what about her reaction??
grin
Re: PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ by 0955eb027(m): 5:23am On Jul 18, 2015
@op; wat changed d greater dan sign to less dan?
Re: PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 18, 2015
lanicky:
A lady who doesn't think of Elizabeth Taylor's Jewelry, the fantasy bra, a beautiful house in Banana estate with a fitted kitchen by marazi design.. Would fall for that equation of yours. grin

A lady who likes luxury would read what's, written on the paper only if you buy her a golden glasses. tongue

how about you?✘
Re: PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ by Tolzeal(m): 6:30am On Jul 18, 2015
0955eb027:
@op; wat changed d greater dan sign to less dan?

When taking away the negative sign bro.
Good morning.
Re: PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ by 0955eb027(m): 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2015
Tolzeal:

When taking away the negative sign bro.
Good morning.
d negative sign s on both sides, so it cancels out without affecting d inequality sign.
Re: PICTURE : Use This Logic To Flirt With Your BAE ♥♥ by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2015
Cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Fondles Breasts, Tricks Teenager Into Sex Romp / All For The Bum Bum ( Woman Dies After A Butt Lift) See Photos / TODAY, I Made This Amount [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.