Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Reason Why Ladies Reason Differently - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why Ladies Reason Differently (750 Views)

If Uve Never Bleep A Lady B4....come Nd Let D Ladies Reason U / The Way Ladies Reason Pix / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Ladies Reason Differently by myboy2010(m): 10:24am On Jun 29, 2015
I am not trying to be offensive to the ladies on
nairaland or anywhere in the world.. but i think it
is normal to say they reason differently from
guy.. maybe it is because they are created from
the ribs or is there anything attached to their brain
Re: Reason Why Ladies Reason Differently by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 29, 2015
Correct
Re: Reason Why Ladies Reason Differently by vizkiz: 10:33am On Jun 29, 2015
I'v seen guys with fish brain too(them plenty for NL)
But not all ladies think in a "ladiesh" way most are very inteligent
Re: Reason Why Ladies Reason Differently by fnep2smooth(m): 10:40am On Jun 29, 2015
Don't you know that dandruff can make someone think opposite when it starts inching?

Most of them don't wash there hair for weeks. So imagine when you take your bath and you don't wash your hair, the dandruff starts inching their brain and they starts acting weird.

To me I believe that's the first cause of their thinking-funny-attitude.
Re: Reason Why Ladies Reason Differently by myboy2010(m): 10:41am On Jun 29, 2015
vizkiz:
I'v seen guys with fish brain too(them plenty for NL)
But not all ladies think in a "ladiesh" way most are very inteligent
axampu
Re: Reason Why Ladies Reason Differently by Kingsasian(m): 11:11am On Jun 29, 2015
fnep2smooth:
Don't you know that dandruff can make someone think opposite when it starts inching?

Most of them don't wash there hair for weeks. So imagine when you take your bath and you don't wash your hair, the dandruff starts inching their brain and they starts acting weird.

To me I believe that's the first cause of their thinking-funny-attitude.
hahahahahahaha, I believe its the major reason for their confused state.
Re: Reason Why Ladies Reason Differently by justmag(m): 11:12am On Jun 29, 2015
created from the rib that's the most offensive thing you can say about a woman... you may want to rephrase that. undecided
Re: Reason Why Ladies Reason Differently by IamLEGEND1: 11:19am On Jun 29, 2015
there is no reason watsoeva they were made intellectually inferior from the very beginning. #NaJokeO
Re: Reason Why Ladies Reason Differently by myboy2010(m): 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
there is no reason watsoeva they were made intellectually inferior from the very beginning. #NaJokeO
grab DT ladies

(1) (Reply)

“I Prefer To Rot In Hell Fire Than Serve The Monster Called God” – Nigerian Tran / Caption This Photo!! / How A Man Withdraws Cash From The ATM:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.