Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Senate Crisis: Oyegun's Fate Shaky As APC Caucus Meets - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Crisis: Oyegun's Fate Shaky As APC Caucus Meets (16283 Views)

Amaechi, Abe’s Clash Consumes 4 APC Caucus Leaders / Senate Crisis Gets Messier / Apc Crisis: Oyegun Gets 14 Days Ultimatum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Crisis: Oyegun's Fate Shaky As APC Caucus Meets by emmasege: 11:26am On Jun 29, 2015
emmasege:
I really pity this old man whose head is being used to crack coconut. He's been used to dislodge his s/south kinsman from Aso rock. He stretched the luck too far when he wanted to please tinubu at all cost in the case of NASS elections, but it's a pity he's about to be dropped just 'when food is ready".
I thought the real culprit behind the party's embarrassment is Tinubu who insisted (thru Oyegun) on certain people when the President had made it clear he was ready not to interfere with NASS election. Such is the case with a party with too many national leaders and NO NATIONAL LEADER.
Sorry, Uncle John.
Re: Senate Crisis: Oyegun's Fate Shaky As APC Caucus Meets by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 29, 2015
Oyegun will be sacked today, a new interim chairman that will be loyal to the north will be employed then Tinubu will go back then to write that Buhari is from CHAD
Re: Senate Crisis: Oyegun's Fate Shaky As APC Caucus Meets by adebisicutie: 11:28am On Jun 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Oyegun will be sacked today, a new interim chairman that will be loyal to the north will be employed then Tinubu will go back then to write that Buhari is from CHAD

Don't be silly, Tinubu is actually the one who wants Oyegun out. You guys on nairaland have no idea of the real intrigues going on grin

1 Like

Re: Senate Crisis: Oyegun's Fate Shaky As APC Caucus Meets by anyaikenga: 11:28am On Jun 29, 2015
I TOT THE WORD CLUELESS WAS RESERVED FOR JONATHAN. BUT RIGHT HERE IS ANOTHER WORD ADDED--CONFUSED!
Re: Senate Crisis: Oyegun's Fate Shaky As APC Caucus Meets by wrapzee(m): 11:30am On Jun 29, 2015
We are expecting d outcome of d caucus meeting.......I believe in Jagaban Borgu
Re: Senate Crisis: Oyegun's Fate Shaky As APC Caucus Meets by onatisi(m): 11:37am On Jun 29, 2015
Mogidi:
He almost brought Edo state to a standstill when he was governor, Oyegun should be sacked, the man is a failure any where he goes.
the problem isn't oyegun ,the problem is the foundation and structure of apc . There is nothing oyegun can do about it , the northern forces are moving in with full force ,it would have been a different case if south apc has like 11 or 12 states then there will be a balance of power within the party but with 16northern state govs against just 4 from the south there is nothing that ooyegun can do to stop the northern apc politicians from brushing tinubu and his yoruba henchmen aside and installing their own structures. They will retain oyegun but many tinubu loyalist will be given the boot. Just as the case is now with pdp, pdp is virtually controlled by the ss and se because they are the ones that have pdp governors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Crisis: Oyegun's Fate Shaky As APC Caucus Meets by Bollove: 11:38am On Jun 29, 2015
missionmex:
This oyegun of a man is weak jor.
Oyegun was brought in single-handedly by Tinubu so his legitimacy is owed to Tinubu thus if Tinubu goes down Oyegun will also go down.

ThanGod the NASS rebuffed the plot of Tinubu to dominate the two chambers.
Re: Senate Crisis: Oyegun's Fate Shaky As APC Caucus Meets by merbenko: 11:40am On Jun 29, 2015
SMH. Did APC think Nigeria will wait and watch their drama day in day out? We only need the fulfillment of the campaign promises nothing more than that. After all PMB said he will work with everybody if so. Why all the excuses
Re: Senate Crisis: Oyegun's Fate Shaky As APC Caucus Meets by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 29, 2015
Does anyone know the where about of gbawe and ilunguboy?
Re: Senate Crisis: Oyegun's Fate Shaky As APC Caucus Meets by Mogidi: 11:43am On Jun 29, 2015
onatisi:
the problem isn't oyegun ,the problem is the foundation and structure of apc . There is nothing oyegun can do about it , the northern forces are moving in with full force ,it would have been a different case if south apc has like 11 or 12 states then there will be a balance of power within the party but with 16northern state govs against just 4 from the south there is nothing that ooyegun can do to stop the northern apc politicians from brushing tinubu and his yoruba henchmen aside and installing their own structures. They will retain oyegun but many tinubu loyalist will be given the boot. Just as the case is now with pdp, pdp is virtually controlled by the ss and se because they are the ones that have pdp governors

Just can't stand Oyegun, you're right though.
Re: Senate Crisis: Oyegun's Fate Shaky As APC Caucus Meets by great664(m): 11:47am On Jun 29, 2015
APC Party build on lies and propaganda

But come to think of it, its the ACN faction that's receiving the blow? CPC is stable and balance throwing the punch and uppercut..

I think Tinubu has been used by CPC
Re: Senate Crisis: Oyegun's Fate Shaky As APC Caucus Meets by delords2: 11:59am On Jun 29, 2015
quid:
[size=20pt]

A - All
P - Politically
C - Clueless

[/size]

PERFECT DESCRIPTION
Re: Senate Crisis: Oyegun's Fate Shaky As APC Caucus Meets by onatisi(m): 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
great664:
APC Party build on lies and propaganda

But come to think of it, its the ACN faction that's receiving the blow? CPC is stable and balance throwing the punch and uppercut..

I think Tinubu has been used by CPC
not used , I will use the word tricked. He was made to feel like the ultimate kingmaker and cajoled to spend like a cbn atm to fund buhari campaign . All what is happening now in the senate and rep had already been planned by atiku and the northerners. The cracks appeared immediately gej accepted defeat, the northern plan was set into motion and oba akiolu raised this alarm 2 or 3 weeks after the elections the some forces were already working against tinubu that ppl should pray for tinubu so that all his efforts won't be in vain(as if na we send am grin). The next onslaught will be the party structure ,the next battle will be the bot of apc which atiku is likely to contest for
Re: Senate Crisis: Oyegun's Fate Shaky As APC Caucus Meets by great664(m): 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
onatisi:
not used , I will use the word tricked. He was made to feel like the ultimate kingmaker and cajoled to spend like a cbn atm to fund buhari campaign . All what is happening now in the senate and rep had already been planned by atiku and the northerners. The cracks appeared immediately gej accepted defeat, the northern plan was set into motion and oba akiolu raised this alarm 2 or 3 weeks after the elections the some forces were already working against tinubu that ppl should pray for tinubu so that all his efforts won't be in vain(as if na we send am grin). The next onslaught will be the party structure ,the next battle will be the bot of apc which atiku is likely to contest for
You are 100% right

I feel for Tinubu, Eeyaaa. Pele

Just like the saying goes, when you are so eager to fill your pocket, you will join and fill your own pocket......

RIP to Tinubu Political Career

1 Like

Re: Senate Crisis: Oyegun's Fate Shaky As APC Caucus Meets by Darlduchi: 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
We all know that Oyegun was drafted only to counter the accusation that APC is an Islamic party. first they had no christian as party leadership in the beginning , now that they have the power, they will not be comfortable to have a christian when they plan all thier hate and destruction, same way they held a security meeting with the vice president.

It is only the beginning for all those crazy Christian's who aligned with those who's has sworn for your distruction to remove a man who wishes death for no one.

be ready for change. america ask for it, and they exported the same change to the Zoo, just welcome it with open arms regardless what it bring
Re: Senate Crisis: Oyegun's Fate Shaky As APC Caucus Meets by dBard: 12:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
I don't see how APC is going to give us (Nigerians) the dividends of democracy and bring order to the system wen they can't even put their house in order
Last I checked, Charity still rises from home.

All these issues is getting outta hand
Re: Senate Crisis: Oyegun's Fate Shaky As APC Caucus Meets by omaji53jeremiah: 1:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
hot sit
Re: Senate Crisis: Oyegun's Fate Shaky As APC Caucus Meets by spacebus: 1:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
GEJ will be having a good laugh wink
Re: Senate Crisis: Oyegun's Fate Shaky As APC Caucus Meets by Change2015(m): 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
I'm not so surprised that The Nation published such rubbish. Tinubu should live with the fact that Turaki has defeated him in this battle in the national assembly and move on. Hiding behind the party chairman's agbada is childish and futile. How much influence will satisfy him thirst? People are already saying they have seen souvenirs made in advance of him pushing for his wife to become Senate leader, and this after rumors that he had suggested his brother at Oando, to be chosen as petroleum minister! Does he think his is the dominant interest in the party, when even the nPdp added more governors to the fold, and the election victory (and votes) show the south West to be a smaller part of the apc.
The mock election in the apc and the foolishly timed 9am meeting with the president were all his handiwork, crafted to increase his influence within the party and we have all seen the result. The plan failed, and even Gbaja, failed because people in the party wanted to give him some perspective and put Tinubu in his place. The chairman will not bow to all this cheap propaganda in the press and social media. The apc will neither suspend nor discipline Saraki because he has pledged his loyalty to the government's legislative agenda and as the number three citizen we will benefit nothing from alienating him. Tinubu does not own the apc and his wife was tactless in refusing to shake Saraki's hand. I'm just amazed at this display of political immaturity from such a man. Let the nwc meet tomorrow and he will find he has few friends willing to burn down the house to support his overarching ambitions. In all this noise, no one has mentioned what is good for the country or party, just blind personal ambition on display. Has Turaki been making crowing over his achievement in this affair? Has he been planting stories in the media to boost his ego?
This nonsense has to end soon because the Tinubu brand is being tarnished almost beyond repair by this running display of petulance and ambition.

#change
#PMB
#APC
Re: Senate Crisis: Oyegun's Fate Shaky As APC Caucus Meets by Okeycima: 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
Is funny how things change about this time last year it was all about PDP and now it is APC,make them feel the heat Joe after all pressmen must chop
Re: Senate Crisis: Oyegun's Fate Shaky As APC Caucus Meets by Change2015(m): 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
onatisi:

This is revisionist bs. I thought you people were once saying that Amaechi was the sponsor of the election with his 18bn? Now it is Tinubu abi? Tomorrow you will say it was Turaki, ko? Tinubu is suffering blows now because his personal ambition to surround Buhari with all his men will not succeed. The shame of it is that he cannot even support and recommend Fashola and Fayemi, two of the brighter men from the south-west because they are independent - minded. Nigeria needs the best minds, not errand boys in government.

#change
#PMB
#APC
Re: Senate Crisis: Oyegun's Fate Shaky As APC Caucus Meets by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ngeneukwenu abi Cleverly...I thought you said it is Vanguard propaganda the other time...Come your employers newspaper has published same thing...Though I know he wants to sacrifice Oyegun and get another rabid dog that can do his bidding without a second thought...

Pathetic animals
Re: Senate Crisis: Oyegun's Fate Shaky As APC Caucus Meets by iambest: 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
Join the great illuminati and experience tremendous change in all aspect of your life, a word is enough for the wise. For more info call 08140013736...
Re: Senate Crisis: Oyegun's Fate Shaky As APC Caucus Meets by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
Change2015:

This is revisionist bs. I thought you people were once saying that Amaechi was the sponsor of the election with his 18bn? Now it is Tinubu abi? Tomorrow you will say it was Turaki, ko? Tinubu is suffering blows now because his personal ambition to surround Buhari with all his men will not succeed. The shame of it is that he cannot even support and recommend Fashola and Fayemi, two of the brighter men from the south-west because they are independent - minded. Nigeria needs the best minds, not errand boys in government.

#change
#PMB
#APC

@bolded...keep deceiving yourself...they were all stooge till they left office...NONE dare wag a tail without permission from Jagaban...
Re: Senate Crisis: Oyegun's Fate Shaky As APC Caucus Meets by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:

gringringrin He specializes in blackmail...

BTW because of my small request yesterday, you packed and left me here alone...Nawa ooo
Re: Senate Crisis: Oyegun's Fate Shaky As APC Caucus Meets by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

gringringrin He specializes in blackmail...

BTW because of my small request yesterday, you packed and left me here alone...Nawa ooo
hapu m aka oooo, I choro ka dim chuo m na ulo.
Re: Senate Crisis: Oyegun's Fate Shaky As APC Caucus Meets by HzRF(m): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
In all these
Where is liar Mock-med
Re: Senate Crisis: Oyegun's Fate Shaky As APC Caucus Meets by Whynotthetruth(m): 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
hapu m aka oooo, I choro ka dim chuo m na ulo.

Di gi eche na obu soso ya were ulo...O chupu gi... just were oso gafeta my side...How u dey jare?...Di gi tukwaa gap ooo maka ime ya something cheesy
Re: Senate Crisis: Oyegun's Fate Shaky As APC Caucus Meets by kernel504(m): 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
Maxymilliano:
As stated in a similar thread, what befell Oyegun is not different from what's hampering Buhari from functioning effectively.

They are both hamstrung and could only do little as the structure that influenced their respective position is largely controlled by politicians ..
Bet me, the eagles (The cabal) will hijack this chairmanship from Tinubu Loyalist Oyegun again.
#LaughingInSwahili
Re: Senate Crisis: Oyegun's Fate Shaky As APC Caucus Meets by kernel504(m): 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
adebisicutie:

Don't be silly, Tinubu is actually the one who wants Oyegun out. You guys on nairaland have no idea of the real intrigues going on grin
Which Tinubu? His løoking foolish because he was carrying out Tinubu's order, now the North is shaping up the party against one-man-party system.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NBA Dialogue: Presidential Candidates Kick As Tinubu Sends Representative / Police To Employ Graduates, Change Uniform. / Fresh Plot To Invade National Assembly Thickens,150 Delta Youths Moved To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.