Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Niraland Admins Spies Becarefull On What U Post - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niraland Admins Spies Becarefull On What U Post (702 Views)

Who Is The Most Popular Figure On Niraland's Political Section? / Troops Arrest 2 Boko Haram Spies As Another High Profile Terrorist Surrenders / Boko Haram Killing 3 Spies Of Nigerian Government (Video By Sahara Reporters) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niraland Admins Spies Becarefull On What U Post by elosar(m): 11:52am On Jun 29, 2015
Why must niaraland ask of email adress when creating account, and they promise to secure our privacy, What if niralands admins are politicians thugs, silent killers,
Re: Niraland Admins Spies Becarefull On What U Post by asumo12: 11:53am On Jun 29, 2015
Re: Niraland Admins Spies Becarefull On What U Post by Starships4u(m): 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
What do u mean?
Re: Niraland Admins Spies Becarefull On What U Post by rottennaija(m): 12:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
elosar:
Why must niaraland ask of email adress when creating account, and they promise to secure our privacy, What if niralands admins are politicians thugs, silent killers,

The email is necessary to authentic that you are not a webbot, also, in case you lose your password, the email will be used to recover it.
Re: Niraland Admins Spies Becarefull On What U Post by rottennaija(m): 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
elosar:

The email is necessary to authentic that you are not a webbot, also, in case you lose your password, the email will be used to recover it.

In real essence, nothing is secured online. If they want to get you. They will get you

1 Like

Re: Niraland Admins Spies Becarefull On What U Post by elosar(m): 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
rottennaija:

In real essence, nothing is secured online. If they want to get you. They will get you
is high time I start deviating from social network, cos I love my privacy,
Re: Niraland Admins Spies Becarefull On What U Post by rottennaija(m): 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
elosar:
is high time I start deviating from social network, cos I love my privacy,

That's would be the best decision. If you want your privacy, anything online, just stay clear.

(1) (Reply)

Is Tinubu Really Greedy (opinions) / America Is Sick...there Is A Thin Line Between Civilisation And Madness. / Military Take Over Security In Anambra Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.