Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters (40500 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters / Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by alaoeri: 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
Another northerner.
Chanji.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by blesszzy(m): 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
Flets:
Again... the North has it
does it matter.?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by Damalex4luv(m): 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
tucky200:
Gt
Bank

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by NCOIM(m): 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
Dogs go with dogs and cats with cats... Got nothing much to say. I will just pass

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by tawa89(f): 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
I could ve bet my balls that Fashola was our COS , that it was just a matter of time before it will be announced

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by kokozain(m): 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
I thought the post is been reserved for fashola

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by Ladycloud(f): 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
what about it?
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by Tallesty1(m): 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
INTROVERT:
Ok

The............. of Aso Rock. grin grin grin
Walai Ba Komi!!!!! grin

Lalasticlala
How did missclassy manage to be the first to comment on that thread on front page?
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by micmond: 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ameachi or fashola were on my mind
but this is PMB government
not as u think.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by santos247(m): 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
The man had been tipped as EFCC chairman before now. Congrats to him !!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
This is pure Northern Agenda
Funny how the South has been marginalised

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by Bnladan(m): 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
Flets:
What's d name of GEJ's chief of staff? *thinking* Oh! He's a northerner ba?...Idiot!!!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by Mnewton(m): 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
i just dey feel man, i no fit shout abeg......checkout dis newtonbrighton.
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
Always northern on sit......

Useless tribalism administration of Buhari.

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by Forward1(m): 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
Who is Hamidu Ali?
Flets:
And so will they continue to as expected and yet they want a peaceful Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by efilefun(m): 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
BornnAgainChild:
Sahara Reporters --Wash
Buhari-------------Scam
You brainless

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by Duletion(m): 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
Gutter journalism known as Sahara reporters

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by 9jatatafo(m): 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
To every man with his clique!
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by Oduduwaboy(m): 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hmmm. Heard he is one no-nonsense Kano prince who once called IBB's bluff .

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by Atigba: 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
All Hausa

We re watching

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by Gboliwe: 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hahahhahahah. Some people will somersault and hit their heads on the wall today.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by synergycom19: 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
That finatic governor of kaduna
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by ITUNUTG: 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
is that true?
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by phrezzz: 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
. Check my signature
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
Tallesty1:
How did missclassy manage to be the first to comment on that thread on front page?

How is dat ur business, ur a damn guy mate so beta act as 1. Dnt bring all dat here for dz is a new thread, if u wana knw ow go ask her
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by FolabiCash: 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
angry
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by bjdon: 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
So this means in the next 3 hours we should get a statement from Garba that there is no truth to this announcement cool
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by megamank(m): 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
COS to buhari..,....the country is gradually becoming a Northern and southwest affairs as per governance. GEJ has really rubbished the chance that the south south and south east has in the compilation of major offices. the big political names from this regions where too engrossed in the massive corruption under GEJ watch.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by tsquaure(f): 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
for those like me wondering who in God's name is hamid ali , here is the only insight i found about his person

http://www.mynewswatchtimesng.com/jonathan-should-be-nigerias-president-not-a-sectional-leader-hamid-ali/
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by eaglechild: 1:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
Even if he insists the person must be from northern Nigeria, must the person be ex military.
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by Eshinwaju: 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
unfortunately....it is beginning to look like the fears about Buhari being a tribalist.....are being founded... angry....d whole thing is looking like a northern affair......kai buhari

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Prays With Buhari, Sanusi And The King Of Morocco (Photo) / I Am Happy I Survived Peter Obi Tsunami In The South East . Abaribe / Shiites: Iran Calls Nigeria To Stop Crackdown On Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.