Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,081 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters (40480 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Buhari Meeting With His Chief Of Staff Over Ministerial List- Sahara Reporters / Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by dabigwalls: 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
Pope22:

Please no offence, are u a moderator on nairaland or are u a jambite waiting for putme or a graduate dat just finished her NYSC and waiting for job? I asked cus u are always among the first 10 to comment on any topic that hits the front page. Early morning, late morning, early noon, late noon, early evening, late evening and late mid-nite, u are around. If u are working, I wil like such work o! I love u sha!

What if INTROVERT doubles as the poster of those threads?
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by EMANY01(m): 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
atlwireles:
Those who missed the Nigeria of 80s/90s, please enjoy your change. Unfortunately your twitter and Facebook posts failed to teach some of you history. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Remember i told you here that a good number of people on this site were babies at the tail-end of the ibb regime and the abacha regimes.What makes things worse than their not knowing history is that they can not be bothered to learn.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by shortgun(m): 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
Another Northerner Appointed by a Northern dullard president from Northern Daura. I see nothing unusual here.
Hehehehe

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by front247: 2:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
Minet16:

A very good one there from PMB, this means we still have trustworthy and relaible people.
btw PMB don't you trust the SS and SW and SE?? well we'll know through the other upcoming appointments.
#@MINET16
he should be fair to all. He should make sure d other appointments are equally shared
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by Correctman0606: 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
Flets:
Again... the North has it. The purported change is taking shape and all the competent people to work in this government are either from the north or part of the cabal that has held Nigeria down since 1960.

Interesting days ahead.
Oga na change dey take place. You dey hear?
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by titopius(m): 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
Northerners occupying Key positions since 1960 chaii dia iz God oooooooooh

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by onyenro(m): 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
My southwestern brothers how is the change going? HORRIBLE!!! Bisi Akande was waiting on the front pages today... Tinubu has been tamed... A. AMAECHI where is your change from the campaign against ur Bros?? Apc Is a northern agenda to the regain lost grounds since Yara dua.
To say the least, the appointments have been one-sided.. Mere commissioner will loose his voice in the crowd

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by chedet: 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
Oduduwaboy:

You bigotted son of a biatch! why not go and take over government from Buhari since you know more than him?

[size=14pt]You have a brain, make use of it... Next person[/size]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
Thought that was for Rotimi Amaechi.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by babestella: 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
MosakuAW:

Congrats to him.

Na whaoooo! Hausa man again!

I thought rumour has it, that BRF will take over this position.

Oga ooooo

Hahahaha, BRF kó RBF ní. You all make me laugh. You guys are yet to see the greed in the northern blood.
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by dapsonlou(m): 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
I was Hoping Mr Fashola will get this post.
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Ranking members? Are you kidding me? Hahahahahahaha. You gotta be joking mate. Are you saying no qualified members from South? This gotta be joke
I've no time to waste on you.
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by front247: 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
All d appointments are either north or yorubas .buhari u must share dis positions fairly,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
You just a hypocrite. Go in peace
OrlandoOwoh:

I've no time to waste on you.
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
Eshinwaju:
unfortunately....it is beginning to look like the fears about Buhari being a tribalist.....are being founded... angry....d whole thing is looking like a northern affair......kai buhari
Relax bro. 4 years is not too far away. If he continues this way then he'll go the way of GEJ.
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by Flets: 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
kraftykc:

"He was a military governor of Kaduna state and a diehard IBB boy who is reputed to have made the statement "I can follow IBB to war blindfolded" to show how much he believed in IBB as a general. But that didn't stop him from looking IBB in the face and telling him he was wrong on the case of the annulment of June 12 1993 elections. He lost his commission because he refused to support the annulment of the June 12 election and Abacha's takeover of government instead of handing over to MKO. Despite his famous dislike for MKO, whom he saw as an arrogant man, he insisted justice and fairplay must be done. He demanded MKO be sworn in even if he was a devil. Rumour has it that he would have been killed if not because he was a blue blood.He left the Army and government unceremoniously, a simple man without money or scandal. According to reports, he is into poultry farming and still drives a 504 Peugeot. Colonel Hamid Ibrahim Ali is currently undergoing SSS screening in preparation for his appointment.Immediately there were feelers that he will emerge the next EFCC Chairman, corrupt politicians have been on panic mode. Some have started refunding stolen funds. You heard it here first".

I was agreeing with you (without proofs though) until you got to the "and still drives a 504 Peugeot" part and had to pause. That sounded so familiar and has successfully helped in playing on the gullibility of Nigerians.

I might have to agree with your position but the 504 Peugeot story had a dent on it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by zik4ever: 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
Flets:
Again... the North has it. The purported change is taking shape and all the competent people to work in this government are either from the north or part of the cabal that has held Nigeria down since 1960.

Interesting days ahead.
I am surprised that you are surprised! Expect more surprises!!
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by Karlman: 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
Abeg naija politics sweet die
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by Achilies(m): 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
Why do I have this feeling that buhari is slowly but gradually appointing only hausa/fulani ?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by patrickmuf(m): 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
Well, let me use my state to elucidate my point, Cross River State is made of three senatorial districts, South, Central and North CRS...The present governor is from the Northern Senatorial district, his COS and SSG are from the his district and yet there's no fuse whatsoever from other parts of the State...
Also he's yet to appoint Commissioners still no fuse, so why are we all on GMB's neck? Obviously it's more to do with hate for his Religion/Tribe than a fair demand...Objectivity is all I'm trying to encourage... Some folks say "Charity begins at home"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by taharqa: 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
alaoeri:
Another northerner.
Chanji.

Don't tell me that you too has started to complain so soon o undecided
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by taharqa: 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
Of all the appointments recommended or actually made by both Buhari and APC, not A SINGLE one has come from the SS or SE.

We are taking cupious note o.... The time to take stock is coming

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by tiwasiaife(m): 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
Govt of the moslem by the moslem and for the islam

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by taharqa: 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
blesszzy:

does it matter.?

Yes it does.

All d phucking positions/appointments made so far by this Govt/party has been EXCLUSIVELY for the North and the SW, with the COMPLETE exclusion of two regions.

Buhari and APC has have so far failed to manage their success. And that is a pity.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by Emeskhalifa(m): 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
INTROVERT topping again.
Wish am jobless, I'd challenge her to this ftc sshiiiisshiiii sad
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by Ameanux(m): 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ignorance lead to Gullibility and Gullibility lead to insanity. Hatred and inciting of names to the president will never bring him down rather he will be strong to overcome all the criticism the opposition party portrait .
May God guide our president on each step he makes toward uplifting Nigeria and Nigerians forward.
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by bootstrap(m): 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
taharqa:
Of all the appointments recommended or actually made by both Buhari and APC, not A SINGLE one has come from the SS or SE.

We are taking cupious note o.... The time to take stock is coming

In as much as i know some spoils wld eventually hit the se and ss.....Whats is the worst SS and SE can do that they didnt do during the last election? If SW shld complain, i wld understand... SS and SE shld just take several seats behind first joh.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by BornnAgainChild(f): 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
basisop:

And this is coming from a born again child?

So you expect that same born again child to condone insults from you all cos of the name she bears
Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
With the rate at which TINUBU's faction of apc is going down, they will soon discover GOLD .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by taharqa: 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
megamank:
COS to buhari..,....the country is gradually becoming a Northern and southwest affairs as per governance. GEJ has really rubbished the chance that the south south and south east has in the compilation of major offices. the big political names from this regions where too engrossed in the massive corruption under GEJ watch.

So it is because of corruption that would make this Govt exclude a huge segment of the nation from governance?? Was it only SE and SS officers that were "corrupt" in the last admin??

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by porka: 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
[size=13pt]Is it ordinary Hamidu Ali that it took the dullard four full weeks to appoint as Chief of Staff?

We thought he was bringing archangel Mikail from heaven to run his 'saintly' government before.

What really happened in Jannah? Didn't they give the dullard access to his preferred saints?[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Hamidu Ali As His Chief-Of-Staff - Sahara Reporters by Sunnybobo3(m): 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
bootstrap:

In as much as i know some spoils wld eventually hit the se and ss.....Whats is the worst SS and SE can do that they didnt do during the last election? If SW shld complain, i wld understand... SS and SE shld just take several seats behind first joh.

Is any part of Nigeria less Nigerian than the other?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Economic Advisers Propose Customs, NIMASA, FIRS Merger / Beautiful Photos Of Maryam Abacha And Her Daughters / Sowore: "I Carried A Goat Tagged GEJ's Name At Occupy Nigeria" — Comrade Buska

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.