Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

Disappearing Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disappearing Boyfriend (3157 Views)

Morality Is Fast Disappearing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Disappearing Boyfriend by Gabry(f): 11:09am On Mar 04, 2009
OfficeGirl,

I have not had sex with my bf and all this while we have been fore playing with each other. I give him blowjobs and get him cumming,.

Although yes, its true, he told me its not as good as the real thing but he said at least its better than nothing.

He is willing to wait though.
Re: Disappearing Boyfriend by debosky(m): 11:18am On Mar 04, 2009
What kind of relationship do you have with someone who calls you once in a month?

He isn't your boyfriend plain and simple. Whether it is sex, or he is simply not really interested, that kind of behaviour is not consistent with what a boyfriend would do.

Forget about him and move on.

Regarding the 'no sex before marriage' thing. I think it is the best way to go. Be prepared to have some heartbreak along the way though, because many guys do not really believe in this. You will find the right person, but you simply have to be patient.

Don't abandon your principles simply to have a bf. Focus on what is important for you in a relationship and you'll be fine.
Re: Disappearing Boyfriend by Cj5: 11:31am On Mar 04, 2009
i beg giv d bobo wetin him want, if u no giv am dat tin wetin again u fit giv am
Re: Disappearing Boyfriend by OfficeGirl(f): 11:40am On Mar 04, 2009
Thanks @ Gabryl and Debosky you Rock!

@ Cj, Is sex the only reason you go into a relationship?
You think there's nothing else i could offer him? Boy, you're
so wrong, there's much more to offer!
Re: Disappearing Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2009
@poster,if u love a guy, give him everything n anything u want to,but decline any u do not want to give.Love doesn't come tru sex,but at times does.D reason why u had to shun him is because u do not love him.I hate to say this,but if u truly loved this guy,u wont bear to c him leave,cos u'll b so lonely.What ur relationship turns out to become in future is what u have made of it today.I am not tellin u to give him,but if u want to,pls do.U rarely find a guy dis days who do not ask for sex,except he's a weaklin or impotent.So u c its not his fault.Come to think of it,if u guys have been goin out for lik 6years n he never for once asked u for sex,U NO GO FEAR? .
Re: Disappearing Boyfriend by PeeJee(m): 1:34pm On Mar 04, 2009
Come to think of it,if u guys have been goin out for lik 6years n he never for once asked u for sex,U NO GO FEAR? .

Tiniyata don't mind her , she go kawai no body go show her way before she do.
Re: Disappearing Boyfriend by mmababy(f): 1:53pm On Mar 04, 2009
please girl leave him,he only want to have you.so go on with ur life
Re: Disappearing Boyfriend by AnthonyKil(m): 1:57am On Mar 05, 2009
Oh come on. . . You as a woman should please your guys 24/7 than the world would be perfect. Trust me, I know whats best cool
Re: Disappearing Boyfriend by Amigoz(f): 6:27am On Mar 05, 2009
Jjyou nd debosky said it all. Stick 2 ur principles dear in many years 2 come u can proudly boast about it 2 ur coming generations.
Re: Disappearing Boyfriend by omofola(f): 2:31pm On Mar 05, 2009
@poster

Do what pleases you, a guy will always do what he pleases,if you sleep with him,he might and might not leave you and if you dont sleep with him, he might still leave you or might not.

so think about it very well because 98% of the guys you meet will do the same and they will leave or stay,moreover whether you sleep with a guy or not before you marry him will not determine the happiness of your marriage or how long the marriage will last, neither will it make your husband respect you more or less, go and seek advise from married men and women.
Re: Disappearing Boyfriend by whitelexi(m): 3:07pm On Mar 05, 2009
So, let me get this straight. "Bollocks" is bad, whereas "the dogs bollocks" is good, huh?
Re: Disappearing Boyfriend by Amigoz(f): 3:11pm On Mar 05, 2009
whitelexi:

So, let me get this straight. "Bollocks" is bad, whereas "the dogs bollocks" is good, huh?
Re: Disappearing Boyfriend by whitelexi(m): 3:29pm On Mar 05, 2009
Amigoz:

use that your tiny brain
Re: Disappearing Boyfriend by OfficeGirl(f): 4:46pm On Mar 05, 2009
You guys rock! kiss I love y'all!
Re: Disappearing Boyfriend by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2009
For a man who likes sex and is sexually active to be in a sexless relationship means one thing.
He's getting some elsewhere.
If the lady is ok with this, fine.
If not, don't kid yourselves 'bout him being faithful. . .bla bla bla
Re: Disappearing Boyfriend by ilaugh1: 6:19pm On Mar 05, 2009
he knows he can never pokes your middle, and he doesnt want to marry you, so he is doing disappearing act. My love, no man will make you a girlfriend and dont want to poke yah middle, why not just tell yourself you are not ready for sex hence you dont need a boyfriend? Leave this man alone, but next time you see him, hit his head with a big big big stick.
Re: Disappearing Boyfriend by CrazyMan(m): 6:27pm On Mar 05, 2009
Don't bother yourself too much because he has shown you clearly that he's in love with that thing in-between your legs not you. So move on with your life and forget about him. He doesn't deserve you.
Re: Disappearing Boyfriend by OfficeGirl(f): 8:29am On Mar 06, 2009
what amazes me the most about this guy is that he is a born again Christian; according to him o! and he is an usher in his church, that is one of the reasons i even got into the relationship in the first place. so, I'm still really confused about his behaviour, i still cant phantom his reasons behind his behavior, each time i ask him and confront him, he tells me he has been very busy with work and stuffs! I think i just have to end it all!
Re: Disappearing Boyfriend by onyxera(m): 8:55am On Mar 06, 2009
so u started a rltnship all because he is born again rite?well,even d devil goes 2 church.as 4 d sex tin its only in dis country i see ladies put so much premium on sex.i cant tell u 2 tak ur pants off but them watz d f**k is wrong with sleeping wit who u luv?
Re: Disappearing Boyfriend by CrazyMan(m): 10:00am On Mar 06, 2009
@Officegirl. That guy might be an usher, a counsellor and even a pastor in the church, but it won't change his attitude. The truth if you must know is that no guy is willing to play the abstainenance role in relationships these days. Many guys have ventured that route, and believe me they regretted it bitterly. But my dear, am not trying to discourage you. If you are against pre-martial sex, then you must stand your ground. Look for someone that reasons the same way with you, someone who would love you and not your p***y and believe me, you won't have any regrets in the near future.
Re: Disappearing Boyfriend by whitelexi(m): 10:12am On Mar 06, 2009
onyxera:

so u started a rltnship all because he is born again rite?well,even d devil goes 2 church.as 4 d sex tin its only in dis country i see ladies put so much premium on sex.i cant tell u 2 tak ur pants off but them watz d f**k is wrong with sleeping wit who u luv?

Very strong statement, I guess they do it cos thats all they've got to offer. . . and its just so ironic that other countries that dont put so much premium on casual sex have a whole less STDs and AIDS levels. . .  undecided
Re: Disappearing Boyfriend by OfficeGirl(f): 3:45pm On Mar 06, 2009
Whitelexiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!
Re: Disappearing Boyfriend by Infoseye(m): 6:14pm On Mar 06, 2009
@OfficeGirl just call ur man and give him some good loving end of story, no matter how faithful or unfaithful a man is with his woman when it comes to sex or romance you cant never avoid such in a relationship girl!

Perhaps you r not romantic or their is no romance at all in the relationship, advice give some attention men always what to be treated that way even if its once a month u ve sex or ve an intimate forplay but no sex involved is better than a dry sex relationship honest if I was ur guy shit! I will ve dumped u along time for a chick just for the attention.

I can imagine his thought "IS THIS HOW MY LIFE WILL BE AFTER MARRAIGE NO SEX OR ROMANCE "Show him love everyone wants to be loved, dont u?
Re: Disappearing Boyfriend by bluespice(f): 7:26pm On Mar 06, 2009
im no expert on relationships
but this is a very easy situation, u got into the relationship for the wrong reasons
gurl havent u heard of the dont judge a book by its cover ish?!?
goddamit!
that a brotha goes to church, is an usher n whatnot doesnt mean jack
pardon me but i think people go into relationships cos of the feelings they have for each other not cos of lifestyles!

now to ur guy,
a friend that doesnt call in a month is relegated to the acquintance level
now a boyfriend that doesnt call in a week had better have some damn good reason else . . .
but in a month!
gurl u lost ur man the moment he walked out ur door!

that aside, u say u dont want sex, but u didnt tell if he has been bugging u
or somn. . .
most guys scrap that majority of guys will ask for sex in a relationship
only few of them will stay after they hear the no-sex speech
the trick now is to find those few
since they dont go with name tags, ull have to do it the old fashioned way
go around until u find that one n stick to him
. . .well until u or him does something stupid n u break up undecided
Re: Disappearing Boyfriend by onyxera(m): 11:32pm On Mar 06, 2009
all dis unromantic,self centered naija babes sef,
Re: Disappearing Boyfriend by Infoseye(m): 11:06am On Mar 07, 2009
@bluespice b4 you can find those type of guys sex b4 marriage click, its the old men who r in there 80's or 90's self that who are not interested in sex but just marriage.

Even if you date a man at late 40's or 50's he will still ask for sex so whats the point! @poster I just hope you dont get grey hair on your search for mr right never ask for sex b4 marriage sha Gudluck.
Re: Disappearing Boyfriend by jibbygirl(f): 11:20am On Mar 07, 2009
@op
from the way u talk about this guy, seems u've lost interesting in him. if truly u love him and he loves u too, u can work things out. true love goes beyond sex, though sex is also important. there are other ways of making him happy other than sex.
Re: Disappearing Boyfriend by webpro(m): 7:38am On Mar 08, 2009
@poster. Hail no problems. if he is out, he can be replaced. I would wait for you there even after marriage.

no be onle??
Re: Disappearing Boyfriend by OfficeGirl(f): 9:18am On Mar 10, 2009
You guys are the BOMB! I think i know what to do now after reading your
beautiful responses.

I would just quit! I think i didnt really took time to know him well enough,
i would have phantom a long time ago that he is just a wolf in sheep's cloth.
Re: Disappearing Boyfriend by whitelexi(m): 9:43am On Mar 10, 2009
OfficeGirl:

Whitelexiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!

Officegirlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll!!!
Re: Disappearing Boyfriend by Moyola(f): 9:50am On Mar 10, 2009
Uhmmn!
Re: Disappearing Boyfriend by whitelexi(m): 10:03am On Mar 10, 2009
Moyola:

Uhmmn!

What, Look, if I wanted cuisine, I'd have gone to Paris, all right?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What's The Best Gift To Give Her On Her Birthday? / Boyfriend Doesn't Buy Me Gifts Nor Take Me Out / How Many Girls Can Actually Do This In Real Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.