Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,252 members, 7,957,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:46 PM

Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? (2069 Views)

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives / This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by chiboy441(m): 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
When i went to Abia and Imo state to do window marriage lookout, i found out that it will cost me not less than N500000 + to marry a lady there. mean while, ladies are free for other countries. when i visit Ibadan, it was less with N100k....i then ask myself, is my marriage been done by Love or my Buying? someone help with answer please.
Re: Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
go to India where u d bridegroom get paid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
Re: Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
We go marry white
Re: Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by CountDracula(m): 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
Soup wey sweet, na money dem use cook am undecided

1 Like

Re: Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by goodmorning40: 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
U have done shopping and u see ibadan is cheaper, simply marry ibadan

1 Like

Re: Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by Jascon4: 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
What to do? Bargain or negotiate. Since they have turned it to procurement, hence bargaining is not out of place. grin
Re: Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by chiboy441(m): 2:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
CountDracula:

The soup way sweet you said? hmmmm when i hear that price, na small remain make i ask if na car i want to buy. which eye i want to take dey look that cargo or soup ask you said? the money is not the problem, but how can parents sale there daughters...probably love or no love same price.
Re: Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by CountDracula(m): 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
chiboy441:

The soup way sweet you said? hmmmm when i hear that price, na small remain make i ask if na car i want to buy. which eye i want to take dey look that cargo or soup ask you said? the money is not the problem, but how can parents sale there daughters...probably love or no love same price.

Its not a perfect nigeria... Everything na buy and sell, marriage is a business opportunity

1 Like

Re: Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by Tallesty1(m): 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
CountDracula:
And when you pay for it, you can do whatever you like with it.
Re: Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by Mskrisx(f): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
Depends on the place you went to in Abia.
Re: Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by chiboy441(m): 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
Mskrisx:
Depends on the place you went to in Abia.

Umuahia, ukuta.
Re: Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by Mskrisx(f): 2:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
chiboy441:

Umuahia, ukuta.

Umuahia?nooooo...well it's possible.
Re: Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by chiboy441(m): 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
Mskrisx:

Umuahia?nooooo...well it's possible.

very possible because i saw the list with my two eyes shocked i think my head If you are from there, please help me plead on your people to take it easy ooo. smiley as i'm still thinking what to do. pay the list or continue search.
Re: Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by banyo34(m): 2:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
chiboy441:
When i went to Abia and Imo state to do window marriage lookout, i found out that it will cost me not less than N500000 + to marry a lady there. mean while, ladies are free for other countries. when i visit Ibadan, it was less with N100k....i then ask myself, is my marriage been done by Love or my Buying? someone help with answer please.
wats ur age?
Re: Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by Bbdealer(m): 3:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
don't u know dt female child in Igbo land is investment. the price varies, a female dt is a graduate cost different frm secondary school girls.
Re: Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by chiboy441(m): 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
banyo34:
wats ur age?

mehn am not old oo, am at my 20s grin ..... investment? hmmm
Re: Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
It is what it is. Creating a topic on nairaland won't change anything.

Deal with it!
Re: Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ibadan gals re dark skin...imo gals re light skinned nah money dem dey take maintain light skin ladies like me dats y our price high...I rep akwa ibom.... wink
Re: Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by hensben(m): 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
CountDracula:
which sweet, them fine reach quarter of latino girls meanwhile their bride price there is almost as free so far their daughter is happy...who make fair skin superior over black..dakr/chocolate skin is the best.
Re: Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by hensben(m): 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
zaragal:
Ibadan gals re dark skin...imo gals re light skinned nah money dem dey take maintain light skin ladies like me dats y our price high...I rep akwa ibom.... wink
when will you free urself from mental slavery n inferiority complex huh.
Re: Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
hensben:
when will you free urself from mental slavery n inferiority complex huh.

U re the one in mental slavery and u re being inferior,do u even hav common sense @ all did u read wat I wrote....am light skinned and I appreciate myself jst the way I am so if dey don't joke in ur village pls step aside.....
Re: Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by chiboy441(m): 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
zaragal:

U re the one in mental slavery and u re being inferior,do u even hav common sense @ all did u read wat I wrote....am light skinned and I appreciate myself jst the way I am so if dey don't joke in ur village pls set aside.....

na joke smiley abeg send me pic let me see how light you are wink
Re: Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
chiboy441:

na joke smiley abeg send me pic let me see how light you are wink

U wanna c me...come to my house wink wink
Re: Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by MrsChima(f): 3:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
chiboy441:

very possible because i saw the list with my two eyes shocked i think my head If you are from there, please help me plead on your people to take it easy ooo. smiley as i'm still thinking what to do. pay the list or continue search.

Stop fussing, pay out or move on.
Re: Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by hensben(m): 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
zaragal:

U re the one in mental slavery and u re being inferior,do u even hav common sense @ all did u read wat I wrote....am light skinned and I appreciate myself jst the way I am so if dey don't joke in ur village pls set aside.....
Then why generalize in your post if you are speaking for urself. So all ibadan girls are dark in complexion right? i have seen imo girl(many) who are dark like charcoal...common sense is not common.
Re: Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by CountDracula(m): 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
Tallesty1:
And when you pay for it, you can do whatever you like with it.

Yes, u can suck it, eat it, anythng u want at all
Re: Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
You are a bigot angry Why bring in Ibadan and no other region If you think your poor English would make me think towards believing you, try again. Troll tongue
What's 500000 undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
You are a bigot angry Why bring in Ibadan and no other region If you think your poor English would make me think towards believing you, try again. Troll tongue
What's 500000 to the Ibadan price undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by Mskrisx(f): 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
chiboy441:

Go and do it bro after all it's your happiness smiley wink
Re: Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
hensben:
Then why generalize in your post if you are speaking for urself. So all ibadan girls are dark in complexion right? i have seen imo girl(many) who are dark like charcoal...common sense is not common.

Oh yea common sense is common because everybody does hav a sense....

The use of common sense is wat is not common because even tho everybody has sense not everybody knows how to use it.....
Re: Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by chiboy441(m): 9:14am On Jun 30, 2015
zaragal:

U wanna c me...come to my house wink wink

I dont know your house, how can i guess that? give me address wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Man Of God Give A Head Or Receive Mouth Action From His Wife / Text Messages That Have Ended Relationships / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.