Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,904 members, 7,952,646 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:09 PM

Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? (2066 Views)

Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives / This Guy Has Taken Self Love To Another Level! Lmaooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by chiboy441(m): 9:21am On Jun 30, 2015
chimkaire:
You are a bigot angry Why bring in Ibadan and no other region If you think your poor English would make me think towards believing you, try again. Troll tongue
What's 500000 to the Ibadan price undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

hmmm chimkaire, whom are you referring to??
Re: Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 30, 2015
chiboy441:

I dont know your house, how can i guess that? give me address wink

No ... gold city street by abraham bossom heaven....wen get to the gate tell the angels u re looking for me....bt......u must be without sin else u no go fit smell the gate sef undecided grin
Re: Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by chiboy441(m): 7:39am On Jul 04, 2015
zaragal:

No ... gold city street by abraham bossom heaven....wen get to the gate tell the angels u re looking for me....bt......u must be without sin else u no go fit smell the gate sef undecided grin

hahahahaha, You see now!! you want me dead shocked no p. am not coming ooo tongue
Re: Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 04, 2015
chiboy441:

hahahahaha, You see now!! you want me dead shocked no p. am not coming ooo tongue

Hehehehehehehehehheheheh...come joor cheesy
Re: Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by chiboy441(m): 1:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
zaragal:

Hehehehehehehehehheheheh...come joor cheesy

No oooooooooo, still have somethings to do here ..lolzz. smiley
Re: Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by chiboy441(m): 6:58am On Nov 27, 2017
still not married, na waha ooo.
Re: Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by jacyhelen(f): 3:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
goodmorning40:
U have done shopping and u see ibadan is cheaper, simply marry ibadan

hahahahahahahahah
Re: Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by newslifeop: 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
Say ibo parents
Re: Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by mikejj(m): 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
must you marry from the east.if you cant pay go to the north and find ur love
Re: Naija Parents Has Taken Price Of Marriage Too Hight, What To Do? by chiboy441(m): 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
newslifeop:
Say ibo parents

shocked shocked shocked shocked No ooo, not only them. it has gone general now.

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Stay In Asaba A Nairalander Wants To Spoil You / How Do I Make Myself Let Go Of Her? / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.