Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 PM

Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable (27454 Views)

More Photos Of Buhari,Osinbajo And Saraki At Independence Day Celebration 2day / Buhari And Saraki Still Not On Speaking Terms Despite Praying Together -thecable / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by luvinhubby(m): 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
I refuse to believe that.
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
Shouldn't they be putting the nation first? I don't get how old men will be quarreling and throwing tantrums like 3 year olds.

Anyway, the revolution will not be televised.
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by FlyboyZee: 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
Right
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by Sweetlemon(f): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
hotgunz:
talkin of tinubu, sry that man travel ni?

Whay are you asking? Because he's been quiet since all this began?
Well, you guys don't realize something yet. The baddest asss niggas are usually the most quiet. All you need do is relax and enjoy the movie wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by saintgp(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
just hope this wont hinder d easy payment of 5000 considering d fact dat its almost month end....abi d nation still dey broke even with d billions dat was shared as walldrop allowance?
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by BrOwnSuga3: 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
I AM NOT ON SPEAKING TERM WITH SARAKI
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
Edited tongue
Freemanan:

Nwanem grin
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by doublewisdom: 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
hotgunz:
talkin of tinubu, sry that man travel ni?
The guy dey o. He’s just flabbergasted, stunned and dumbfounded (all at the same time o) by the recent twist in events.
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by sammyj: 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hope and prayed Saraki to survive his current position especially when sold his ambition and loyalty to the rejected party PDP !!!
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by AdoreKIZITO(f): 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
Buhari should know that time is money ooo!!!
The earlier he stops having grudges the better for us.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by pembisco(m): 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
The dullard thought this is 1985, well this is just the beginning. He wanted lawan to be senate president so dt they'll loot us blind but God said No. Saraki is destined to bring confusion between apolo eye, lawan and the dullard himself, this way they can't simultaneously loot the nation and impose useless policies

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by onatisi(m): 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
All these are sponsored cover up stories to make ppl believe that buhari isn't part of the northern plan to take over apc structure .the truth is all that is going on favours buhari and his body language has already sent enough signals that he is part abd parcel of the whole schemings. Obviously tinubu and his henchmen in the party know better and I am sure they are licking their wounds and planning their next move .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
Edited tongue
Na so baba
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by hotgunz(m): 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Whay are you asking? Because he's been quiet since all this began?
Well, you guys don't realize something yet. The baddest asss niggas are usually the most quiet. All you need do is relax and enjoy the movie wink
i wan to see the lastest move he will play nw... I heard s the grandmaster of politics
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by undouted: 2:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
simseg01:

http://www.thecable.ng/revealed-buhari-saraki-not-speaking-terms
WEn tym rEach PMB will relate wit Saraki,wen he is ready wit his ministerial list.Adult foolishness

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
cheesy grin cheers boss
Freemanan:

Na so baba

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by koxyz: 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
God help your children, these suffering is too much.Where is the hope of common man?
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by dannywest: 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
Baba de keep malice?
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by akpumping7720(m): 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
That's their headache. All what we demand from them is good governance!
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by zekki: 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
PMB & APC should forgive them and move on. time is going.
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by carzola(m): 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
Saraki has the interest of Nigerians at heart, he is following due process.... a political party ( APC ) can not rule the country the only present candidates and not impose candidates. thank you saraki DPD blood still der your body....
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by awa(m): 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
That is part of the change they promised us... I wish I am not seeing this from the incorruptible APC.
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by carzola(m): 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
Forgive them for what? undecided
zekki:
PMB & APC should forgive them and move on. time is going.
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by stuff46(m): 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
Is it not APC
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by Myself2(m): 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
Burger01:
Saraki the betrayer. He has no interest of Nigeria at heart undecided

If those useless tweets you inserted are eally from Obasanjo,then the Ota baboon has taken hypocrisy to another level.What!!!! that Bukola Saraki does not seek the interest of Nigeriasince when did the gorilla start seeking the interest of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by bestower: 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
I think the Op above is sick,maybe the one below will make sense a litte bit.
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
This is not the time to keep malice,bare grudges or take revenge. Nigeria is in the emergency)operating room and needs an urgent surgery from the benign tumour called corruption and an economic meltdown or whatever.
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by chynergy1(m): 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
and do i care?
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
Jacksparrow0712:
cheesy grin cheers boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by illiad: 2:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
This same cable that lied against wole soyinka

Tribal idiotic sw media
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
Buhari is always a man filled with grudeges thought.

People must ask of GEJ returning***

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
Burger01:
Saraki the betrayer. He has no interest of Nigeria at heart undecided
Only fools and dumb arsee will belive OBJ tweeted those whacks there.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Godswill Akpabio Held Hostage By Crowd After His Court Of Appeal Victory. Pics / Dino Melaye: I Am Like The Scrotum Of A Ram, It Will Dangle But Will Never Fall / Atiku And Buhari All Smiles, Shake Hands At Peace Accord Signing (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.