Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,740 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable (27489 Views)

More Photos Of Buhari,Osinbajo And Saraki At Independence Day Celebration 2day / Buhari And Saraki Still Not On Speaking Terms Despite Praying Together -thecable / Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal & Saraki Are The Biggest Losers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
I see Buhari as a one term president. Nigeria is not heading in any direction since he took over. What a shame. It is in fighting in APC or animosity from Buhari. He should learn from the likes of Obama who despite Republican majority in both of the legislative houses in the US is getting things done. I see a doomed Nigeria under Buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by ibelong2efibody: 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
Be like say APC needs to experience their own Enwerem and Okadigbo session
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by ibelong2efibody: 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
NairaQuest:
I see Buhari as a one term president. Nigeria is not heading in any direction since he took over. What a shame. It is in fighting in APC or animosity from Buhari. He should learn from the likes of Obama who despite Republican majority in both of the legislative houses in the US is getting things done. I see a doomed Nigeria under Buhari

Why seeing doom?Its the enemies of the country that will be doomed,not the innocent citizens
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by teamchocolate: 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
pembisco:
The dullard thought this is 1985, well this is just the beginning. He wanted lawan to be senate president so dt they'll loot us blind but God said No. Saraki is destined to bring confusion between apolo eye, lawan and the dullard himself, this way they can't simultaneously loot the nation and impose useless policies

You must be very stupid, after saraki looted us blind in Société generale bank, u av the nerve to come n paint him a saint here. By the way saraki doesn't represent change, he was part of the last administration which is regarded as one of the most corrupt ever...

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by Forwetinnah: 4:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
Stooooory!!
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by oyejideogunjumo: 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
This is fasting period.PMB should pls forgive him and give him a trial. Baba darijin in. Omode lo see.
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by MEGA4BILLION(m): 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
olapluto:
Even I am not on speaking terms with Saraki. Saraki has bitten more than he can chew. He will most likely be impeached as senate president. All Buhari needs to do is call the 11 APC senators in Saraki camp to order. The PDP and Saraki will be as useless as it gets. Saraki should have been contented with his senate presidency.
even if buhari call the APC senators backing Saraki to order, can 59 APC senators give them 2/3 votes to remove Saraki? Its simple mathematics
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by AdeniyiA(m): 4:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
Saraki met betrayal and conspiracy at home, it has always be in his blood. check this account and you'll understand what i am saying ...
https://www.nairaland.com/2243902/historical-facts-ilorin-kwara-yoruba
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by chika29: 4:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
Y shld dey b on talking terms?wen Saraki disobeyed d party which is supposed 2b supreme cos of his personal ambition$2worsen matter he conspired wit PDP 2spite his own party upto making ekweremadu dsp.dats d height of betrayal.ekweremadu dat ws among d people who put us in ds mess in d 1st place.abeg saraki shldgo $join his people in pdp b4 its 2late.shio.iranu
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by Jesusloveyou: 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
pembisco:
The dullard thought this is 1985, well this is just the beginning. He wanted lawan to be senate president so dt they'll loot us blind but God said No. Saraki is destined to bring confusion between apolo eye, lawan and the dullard himself, this way they can't simultaneously loot the nation and impose useless policies
if u mean well for nigeria, u wouldn't be stu.pid like this. Saraki is already a goner

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by felifeli: 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
olapluto:
Even I am not on speaking terms with Saraki. Saraki has bitten more than he can chew. He will most likely be impeached as senate president. All Buhari needs to do is call the 11 APC senators in Saraki camp to order. The PDP and Saraki will be as useless as it gets. Saraki should have been contented with his senate presidency.

How about GMB being impeached ? Obviously that never crossed your mind
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by Jesusloveyou: 5:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
MEGA4BILLION:
even if buhari call the APC senators backing Saraki to order, can 59 APC senators give them 2/3 votes to remove Saraki? Its simple mathematics
if saraki is expel to pdp, can a miniority pdp produce sen president?which is impossible. That is why i have be clamouring for saraki to be expel. that is more simple than to be looking for 2/3 to impeach him.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by olalat(m): 5:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
Mind what u wish for ur country nd by extension urself in a bid to make illogical criticism. Ok.
NairaQuest:
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by Jesusloveyou: 5:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
felifeli:

How about GMB being impeached ? Obviously that never crossed your mind
why must it cross any reasonable mind that 49 pdp can do d impeachment. not even 2/3 can impeach PMB

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by olalat(m): 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
Apc can never go into extinction, its saraki nd others that will be irrelivant. They lack d strenght to float a new party. Nobody, i repeat, nobody wins buhari in d north. Go nd ask sule lamido nd babangida aliyu.
betty202020:
yet it didnt constitute two-third (2/3) of the senate to ouste him from seat. that idea is dead on arival. it will also force some pro-saraki to divide apc and form a mew party or go back to pdp. that is the condition to go out of apc and still retain his seat. take court judgement on tambuwa as a case study. the best thing is for apc to play along and hit him at unaware. anything short of that will send apc into extinction.
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by Tex42(m): 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
But they are on good beefing terms Sha!...
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by pembisco(m): 6:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
teamchocolate:

You must be very stupid, after saraki looted us blind in Société generale bank, u av the nerve to come n paint him a saint here. By the way saraki doesn't represent change, he was part of the last administration which is regarded as one of the most corrupt ever...
90% percent of APC were in PDP and part of the last admin

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by pembisco(m): 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
etetodun:
no i don't see it that way.i am of d opinion that former pdp governors,ministers,senators,big politicians who feel unsafe with buhari's agenda to probe all facet of d last pdp/jonathan's government;and his current contacts with governments of developed countries,to also effect d repatration of stolen monies statched away in foreign banks by nigerian politicians,has forced present and former (now in apc) members of pdp to gang up against buhari by highjacking d senate presidency to protect themselves and their loot.these they may do by checkmating d passage of buhari/osinbajo intended corruption laws and other laws which must pass through d house.
you mty be ryt but I tink gej is not part of this since he evn refused to sign the bill dt would hv reduced pmb's power
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by pembisco(m): 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
if u mean well for nigeria, u wouldn't be stu.pid like this. Saraki is already a goner

No pmb isa goner, saraki will impeach him
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by cococandy(f): 7:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
He wants a puppet he can control.
If he's sincere about being democratic, he should work with the person selected by the majority.
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by Anglovel: 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
UnknownT:
Now that is good for our democracy. It will help in the arms of governments checking and balancing each other. Infact, the Chief Judge of the nation should join them in the "not talking to" . We don't need puppets in the Legislative and Judiciary arms answering "yes sir, all correct sir" to the man at the rock
Can can,kk,exactly
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by UnknownT: 8:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
Anglovel:

Can can,kk,exactly
you mean?
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by Cityguy: 8:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
I really dont care if they are on talking terms or not. Will they just get to work and deliver on their promises? That's what concerns me, not all these vendetta.
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by Freespirit89(m): 9:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
Buhari has always been a weak ruler. We need to invoke the spirit of Idiagbon to help him!
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by youngsolex(m): 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
olapluto:
U don't just talk because u want people to like or share ur view, u don't knw anything about politics n u are here talking abt impeachment, to vote a senate president u need one third of the house n to impeach u need two third which APC don't have to impeach Saraki, abi u b leaner?
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by wealth123: 11:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
I think you are drunk to insinuate that Buhari will loot the nation. This is a man that has distinguished himself as a transparent and incorruptible person well respected all over the world. Your new Senate President Bukola Saraki was one of those behind the fall of SGBN a well respected bank in the eighties. He was governor for 8 years in Kwara, what significant thing did he do? Keep supporting evil as you did in the time of Jonathan, all of you will end up in HELL if you don't repent. Instead of cutting down all the BOGUS and senseless allowances of the SENATORS they were fighting and tearing their clothes. If the post of senate president was without pay, will saraki go near it? will he hide in a car for 4 hours outside the chamber only to sneak in and be elected by the PDP senators that plundered and ruined our economy for the past 16 years?

PDP is the cause of your lack of proper education and joblessness and you are still supporting them. You need deliverance, i recommend That you go to MFM prayer city for a marathon deliverance after all its FREE.

pembisco:
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 30, 2015
Burger01:
Saraki the betrayer. He has no interest of Nigeria at heart undecided

well obj destroyed PDP n joined APC
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by Mike008(m): 6:36am On Jun 30, 2015
Despite the crisis, the report here seem like a blatant lie.
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by Superman11(m): 11:21am On Jun 30, 2015
They found common ground to kick out GEJ . Now that GEJ is gone they see no common enemy but themselves.
It clear displays where their priorities are placed. it should be about the people not them.
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by Superman11(m): 11:26am On Jun 30, 2015
NairaQuest:

He should be steering in a direction!! This shows that he had no composite manifesto or plan of action.. CLUELESS PRESIDENT.. He has no advicers that guide him right so far.. he better change.. THe northern people will still suffer.
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by Jumpovame: 5:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
olapluto:
Buhari should have been contented with his presidency & accept the verdict of the lawbreakers in choosing their leaders.
Re: Buhari And Saraki Are Not On Speaking Terms - The Cable by teamchocolate: 8:24am On Jul 07, 2015
Yea, ur right, and we can all see that they are the bad eggs giving APC a bad name undecided
pembisco:

90% percent of APC were in PDP and part of the last admin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-rufai Orders Banks To Close Govt. Accounts, Remit Balance To CBN / President Buhari Welcomed With 4 Plus 4 Sign At The Residence Of Late Shagari / Buhari To Appoint Ministers At The Fullness Of Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.