Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies (3053 Views)

How Do We Stop The Spread Of "Davido Syndrome" Among Our Ladies? / How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / Some Appalling Things Our Ladies Now Do Just To Be Identified As "Beautiful". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies by LaurelP(m): 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
Telemundo and Brazilian soap operas have finished our ladies.
Ladies, that a guy killed himself for his girlfrend in a movie doesn't make it real.

Dat u saw a girl slap a guy and he didn't do anything doesn't mean u shud go and slap a guy. Make God save u dat day.

Ok u saw dis guy chasing a girl for years and u too u wan begin dey play hard to get, ur name na OYO!

I think u shud diferentiate btw movie and reallity.

Now I want to ask the guys, can u do those things guys do on Telemundo?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
Mba

1 Like

Re: What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
Yes I can do it. smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies by kennethEnl: 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
No mind dem joor
Re: What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies by Tallesty1(m): 2:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
Waiting for that girl that will slap me and expect me to fold hands and watch.

1 Like

Re: What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies by MEGGATRON(m): 2:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
yes!

That is if I'm the actor in the movie.
Re: What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies by hob(m): 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
Switch to Hollywood grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies by CountDracula(m): 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
LaurelP:
Ladies, that a guy killed himself for his girlfrend in a movie doesn't make it real.

Dat u saw a girl slap a guy and he didn't do anything doesn't mean u shud go and slap a guy. Make God save u dat day.

Ok u saw dis guy chasing a girl for years and u too u wan begin dey play hard to get, ur name na OYO!

Do I look like diego to u? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies by dharay88: 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
go file ur crazie complaints in S.A.
Re: What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies by Whizzcute(m): 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
Tallesty1:
oga, sent you a msg on bbm
Re: What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies by cyprus000: 2:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
Tallesty1:
[size=13pt]
Naso my brda cool

She will recieve premptive equal reaction.

**gentleman no dey this one**
[/size]
Re: What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies by dkronicle(m): 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
Dats wat some girls do fantasize about... A niggah should be chasing dem for yrs. In reality its fake...
Re: What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies by Tallesty1(m): 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
Whizzcute:
oga, sent you a msg on bbm
The stupid application does not notify me of new messages.

Lemme check
Re: What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
Tallesty1:

Mmmmn..... Na only mouth dem get.... lipsrsealed
Re: What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies by Tallesty1(m): 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
adeh39:

Mmmmn..... Na only mouth dem get.... lipsrsealed
You fit test am nah
Re: What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies by Whizzcute(m): 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
Tallesty1:
The stupid application does not notify me of new messages.

Lemme check
lol
Re: What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies by Welrez(m): 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
It amazes me that even a movie can convince a woman to behave in certain ways. These creatures can be tiresome!
Re: What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies by 2dice(m): 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
This kind thread go make u think say ladies no dey nairaland cheesy
Re: What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies by ivyT(f): 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
CountDracula:

Do I look like diego to u? undecided
diego sef dön old 4 dat kain thing sef again
Re: What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
Tallesty1:
You fit test am nah

Heeehehehecheesy
You no fit do anything jare, Where you wan beat for my body? grin
Re: What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies by CountDracula(m): 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
ivyT:

diego sef dön old 4 dat kain thing sef again
Loool... Abi naw
Re: What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies by chimerase2: 4:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
I dnt hv heart to be watching all dos movies
Cus if I do *missing text*
Re: What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies by hahn(m): 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
adeh39:

Heeehehehecheesy

He can beat up your pvssy

1 Like

Re: What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies by Tallesty1(m): 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
adeh39:

Heeehehehecheesy

Same place wey you beat me.

Tit 4 tat
Re: What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies by stuff46(m): 4:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
Well defined guy. I cant take sh*t from any babe all in the name of what?

Slap me, i will turn the other side. But after that, Your next ride will be an ambulance.
Re: What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
Tallesty1:
Same place wey you beat me.

Tit 4 tat
If I blow you for chest nko? grin
Re: What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies by Tallesty1(m): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
adeh39:

If I blow you for chest nko? grin
Good News...........

Same place.

Re: What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies by loomer: 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
What is telemundo?
Re: What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
Tallesty1:
Good News...........

Same place.

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Baaaaahdt giy
Re: What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies by Tallesty1(m): 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
adeh39:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Baaaaahdt giy
Goodt gehl.

How are you jaree
Re: What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
Okay guys please! We are smartter than that. Those movies are just for entertainment.

I'm still wondering how people could spend so much time watching those soaps,they are kinda annoying.

I'd rather watch movies that make me think out of the box,intelligent movies.
Re: What Telemundo And Soap Opera Are Doing To Our Ladies by kolajamesjnr(m): 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
LaurelP:

Aint nobody got time for that grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Pictures From a Niaralands' Saturday Hangout With Friends / Selfie Madness: See What This Lady Did At A Gravesite! (picture) / A Thought Inspired By Ivvy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.