Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors (43181 Views)

"Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors / Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" / Don’t Sack Workers Now, FG Begs Private Investor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by Sweetlemon(f): 3:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
barcanista:
Is buhari the President of Nigeria has Nigeria lost her independence to the G7? Is Buhari the G7 Representative in-charge of Nigeria? What doe he mean by the emboldened? As in the G7 are now uncle sam to fix infrastructures in Nigeria?

Now I see why Buhari is yet to appoint a minister. He's the G7 Minister in-charge of Nigeria Ministry and not the President.

At least he's making moves, unlike some other President we once knew........

2 Likes

Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by sheymoni(m): 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
Abeg make dem pay o. Government workers don turn beggars

1 Like

Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by Djboosting: 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
Playing politics with people's salaries is absolutely the same as playing with their lives...

#tooBad

1 Like

Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by Oluwaplumpie(m): 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
youngberry001:
Abubakar sani bello oya pay my Dady grativity sharp sharp......that's 4million

#governor Niger state
undecided
Sir it's called gratuity
Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by Heyliesha(m): 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
nawa
Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by sexaddict08(m): 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
LeOstrich:
This useless gerriatic fool is yet to pay Federal workers.

Under Jonathan, Federal civil servants got paid on or before the 25th unless 24th falls on a Friday.

Buhari pay the federal workers before talking trash

Put yourself in his shoe n feel the insult
Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by nonesense: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
johnmark1234:
J
for johnthomas
Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by hocrusoe(m): 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
That's good. ....idiot governors#waka#
Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
youngberry001:
Abubakar sani bello oya pay my Dady grativity sharp sharp......that's 4million

#governor Niger state
undecided
Grativity or Gratuity? English don suffer....... grativity koor, gravity ni tongue

Copyright ©. 2015. All rights reserved cool
Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by Kendumazy(m): 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
Yes.. Enough of the slavery..
Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by johnmark1234(m): 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
Freemanan:

At last
. U now d story

1 Like

Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by MissSlimbody(f): 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Abeg who get butter for here, I won chop small bread

I never chop since morning embarassed
Manage this blue band.

Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by mubarak001(m): 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
If dem no obey the order, wetin wan happen?

In another news;

For your private tutor in Port Harcourt for science subjects, and training in the following apps; ms office, archiCAD, autoCAD, and Artlantis studio
contact renadox@yahoo.com
Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by ghost1718(m): 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
very bad of we governors. Just imagine this kind of news in usa. And see what will happen...................... Oga buhari stay in usa and be given orders
Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by anigold(m): 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
Good one by buhari.
Report reaching me is that most of these governors used the state funds in sponsoring the election of one man...

So i hope we wont start hearing another story from the affected governors pointing accusing fingers to the ''man of change''

1 Like

Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by freakthingz(m): 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
Very interesting money wey
dey don chop finish grin grin

tongue
Them go vomit am

1 Like

Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by LeOstrich: 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
sexaddict08:

All of sudden you Janjawiids now have a sense of empathy?

4 Likes

Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by misreal(m): 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
msmon:
I hope the owning state governors will comply with immediate alacrity.

Development will be hard to achieve in state where it's difficult for the civil servant find it hard to eat three square meal. Most civil servant has adopted the campus days 1-0-1 or 0-1-1 formulae.

Stomach Infrastructure is of paramount importance.
my brother its not formulae,its formation.. as a football coach I recommend 1-0-1..at least na only mid fielders no dey because attackers can come back to midfield.it is never advisable to play football without defenders oh...

1 Like

Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by gobizzy101: 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
Who b dis 1?
Is buhari d cause of ur frustration, abi na him b ur papa?
Go find somtin do wit ur life joor
MuguliciousMUGU:
Ok, governors needs to pay their workers on time, they are taking time.

But apart from that we are still waiting for buhari promises
1) 1 dollar = 1 naira
2) he will stabilise the prise of oil
3) petrol would be sold at 20 naira
4) nigeria would become a super power
5) boko haram will end in one month time
6) pregnant chicken would be taken in a good hospital for safe delivery
7) all the cows would have a good helipad, incase of exportation
8 Ashawos would further their education in italy
9) 24 hours light
10) tap would be running everyday
11) all mosquitoes would be given subsidy so that they would stop biting and causing malaria

infact the list is too much, buhari what is happening nitori olorun.
Ok na continue
Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by anonimi: 3:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
Have they paid based on his order

If the answer is NO, of what use is this order beyond gaining more shouts of Sai Bubu from the 200 million mumus?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by MrHenri: 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
Good
Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by youngberry001(m): 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
Oluwaplumpie:
Sir it's called gratuity
tanx sir
Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by urshawmoore(m): 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

1) 1 dollar = 1 naira
9) 24 hours light
11) all mosquitoes would be given subsidy so that they would stop biting and causing malaria

Ok na continue

ÒDÈ !!!

2 Likes

Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by ICEMAN(m): 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
adonismuller:
Someone should tell Buhari to call Aregbe on phone and tell him specifically.

Still staring at my phone for alert....yet all I see is MTN messages.

Aregberascal has refused to pay corpers for 1 year yet he flood all schools with corpers to do the job of the teachers,he counts the corpers as teachers and pockets the money meant to employ teachers,he goes to paper to write rubbish.

Even the doctor corpers has not gotten a penny even with all the job they do.

My brother the whole nation is watching that man. North, South, East and West. He has gone too far with the non payment. Abi was non payment of salaries a part of his campaign manifesto? Is it a method of fulfilling his mandate? I tire.

1 Like

Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by dustydee: 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
barcanista:
Is buhari the President of Nigeria has Nigeria lost her independence to the G7? Is Buhari the G7 Representative in-charge of Nigeria? What doe he mean by the emboldened? As in the G7 are now uncle sam to fix infrastructures in Nigeria?

Now I see why Buhari is yet to appoint a minister. He's the G7 Minister in-charge of Nigeria Ministry and not the President.
Unfortunately I quite agree with you. That statement didn't sit well with me, I guess it is the way he said it. Aid from the G7 is always welcome especially now that we have shortage of funds.

1 Like

Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by youngberry001(m): 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
keyzid:

Grativity or Gratuity? English don suffer....... grativity koor, gravity ni tongue

Copyright ©. 2015. All rights reserved cool
lolx tanx for ya correction
Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by hotgunz(m): 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
AJIMOBI hope ur ears re functionin well?
Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by nonesense: 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

1) 1 dollar = 1 naira
9) 24 hours light

Ok na continue
choosing comedy as your career won't make you rich or famous
Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by anigold(m): 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
sexaddict08:

haba which insults , when GEJ was insulted and Patience ridiculed u never saw anything wrong with that... This is just the beginning. He should better pay federal workers their salary, atleast the clueless was paying salaries on time...

5 Likes

Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by freakthingz(m): 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
anonimi:
Have they paid based on his order

If the answer is NO of what use is this order beyond gaining more shouts of Sai Bubu from the 200 million mumus?

You make sense die
Very funny grin

5 Likes

Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

1) 1 dollar = 1 naira
9) 24 hours light

Ok na continue
Hahahahahahaha...LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSS Officials Resign Over Nepotism & Bad Leadership / Emir Sanusi With Daughter Shaheeda On Her Wedding Today / Lai Mohammed Visits Osun-Osogbo Sacred Grove In Oshogbo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.