Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife (32146 Views)

Adorable Photos Of El-Rufai Playing With His Children / Throwback Photos Of El-rufai As A Young Man / Photos Of El-rufai With El-zakzaky In January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by bestman09(m): 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
y
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by tiamiyukunle69(m): 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
Pretty woman
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
fatdon2:
Very Beautiful Women

How many WOMEN can you see?
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by NOTRIBE: 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
aboki na aboki....even if e rub lip stick, e go still resemble cow
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by LeOstrich: 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
freedom96:
your intelligence X 100 is not equal to half of his.

And your free solicitation on his behalf will get you nothing.

Ab0ki dunce
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by INTROVERT(f): 8:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
fatdon2:
Very Beautiful Women

Clears singular throat grin
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by MalcoImX: 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
Consultville:
Checkout this throwback picture of el-rufai and wife

https://mobile.twitter.com/Ayourb/status/615591441235058688
Hmm, APC people and better things na like 3 and 4.
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by fatdon2(m): 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
INTROVERT:

Clears singular throat grin
Madam how far?
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by fatdon2(m): 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
iwakolewa:

How many WOMEN can you see?
My bad
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by kennydee05(m): 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
postlape:
the wife fine pass am
But more intelligent than the wife.
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by freedom96: 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
LeOstrich:

And your free solicitation on his behalf will get you nothing.

Ab0ki dunce
You reek of bigotry and tribalism.
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
INTROVERT:
No pic

Finally pics appear.

Elrufai and his pink lips..

He demolished pop's house in Abj back then but it's alright we have forgiven him. grin grin grin
I dey always wonder, if u be winch, or u no dey get work 24/7, na ontop NL u dey stay all day long, Seun sef suppose dey pay u FTC salary.

Infact, this ur moniker don make u popular even more than some artists, and I know the reason why u always here.

Maybe u just passed out frm sec sch or u grad u neva see job, well, PMB is gonna fix dat soon.

And the logic of this ur FTC tinx, me neva get am, how u dey knw say one topic go hit FP, plus including, what network are u using
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by YOUNGHAJJI(m): 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
introvert again.......... y alwaya u
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by YOUNGHAJJI(m): 8:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
introvert again.......... y always u
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by sukkot: 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
YOUNGHAJJI:
introvert again.......... y always u
you people need to think critically. obviously introvert is not just some jobless person waiting to make first post on every thread. introvert is a moderators other ID, am thinking ishilove because of the way she said ' bite me '. this is an ishilove expression. so before she posts a thread to frontpage she does the first comment with her other ID and then she moves the thread to frontpage. mystery solved wink

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by teehbouy01(m): 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
when money neva come undecidedwhen money neva come
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:
you people need to think critically. obviously introvert is not just some jobless person waiting to make first post on every thread. introvert is a moderators other ID, am thinking ishilove because of the way she said ' bite me '. this is an ishilove expression. so before she posts a thread to frontpage she does the first comment with her other ID and then she moves the thread to frontpage. mystery solved wink
I think u making some points bro, she might be a mod though.
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by LeOstrich: 8:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
freedom96:
You reek of bigotry and tribalism.

You reek of camel p1ss
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by freedom96: 8:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
LeOstrich:

You reek of camel p1ss
It's now obvious you are unreasonable and uncivilised.I leave u here.
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by Ishilove: 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:
Lol. You gat jokes cheesy
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by hrykanu231(m): 8:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
INTROVERT:
No pic

Finally pics appear.

He demolished pop's house in Abj back then but it's alright we have forgiven him. grin grin grin

Ur Pop built against master plan
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by LeOstrich: 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
freedom96:
It's now obvious you are unreasonable and uncivilised.I leave u here.

bye and say hi to shekau

boko
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by Orina(m): 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
INTROVERT:
No pic

Finally pics appear.

how do you do what you do?
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by anonimi: 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
The SMD is also running a throwback government of paparazzi abi
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by sukkot: 9:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ishilove:

busted wink grin grin
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by INTROVERT(f): 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ishilove:

Over the past week ave been called

Jobless *10000000 times
Virus
OP
Super mod
Lalasticlala/his girlfriend
Alternate monikers- entrovert & exxtrovert
Seun
and now Ishilove.

Very funny indeed. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by 1stola: 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
INTROVERT:
No pic

Finally pics appear.

Lousy "introvert" don't you have other life outside nairaland

Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by nanbaljenas(m): 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
Barselonia:
This one way everybody Dey get throw back pic,....

Make I call my bae tomorrow make we snap too incase of times like this.....

Throwback pic of me and my bae grin grin grin grin
lol Guy u funny oh it's nice though... Never can say never you could be our president some day
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
INTROVERT:
No pic

Finally pics appear.

You are everywhere, do you do any other thing except being on Nairaland grin grin
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by Ishilove: 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
INTROVERT:

Over the past week ave been called

Jobless *10000000 times
Virus
OP
Super mod
Lalasticlala/his girlfriend
Alternate monikers- entrovert & exxtrovert
Seun
and now Ishilove.

Very funny indeed. grin grin

Lmao! So you're lalasticlala's girlfriend?

Rotfl!!
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by Orikinla(m): 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
APC again with another beautiful wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-rufai, Yahaya Bello And Bindow Dancing 'shaku Shaku' At APC Convention(watch) / Gunmen Kill Alamkah Dominic Usman, APC Chairmanship Candidate In Kaduna / 2019 Presidential Election Petition Tribunal Sitting At The Court Of Appeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.