Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,821 members, 7,817,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife (32144 Views)

Adorable Photos Of El-Rufai Playing With His Children / Throwback Photos Of El-rufai As A Young Man / Photos Of El-rufai With El-zakzaky In January (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
Back den when they've not been sold to HI.JAB slavery.
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by Ishilove: 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:
busted wink grin grin
tongue kiss embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by gbidu(m): 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
Below are mtn cheapest data price list:
1GB for #1100 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N1,200 (Via Airtime) 2GB for #2200 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N2,400 (Via Airtime) 3GB for #3300 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N3,600 (Via Airtime) 4GB for #4400 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N4,700 (Via Airtime) 5GB for #5500 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N5,800 (Via Airtime) Lest I forget, the validity of any of this plan is 28-30 days. You can compare the prices above with the normal MTN data bundles to see how much you will be saving yourself. Any of the plans above work on any device, eg. Android, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Nokia, Lumia, Windows, etc To order for any of the plans, contact Nnaji ThankGod Sunday on any of the contacts below: Call/Whatsapp: 08037421796 Call: 08056777866 BB: 55B3773D Email: sunnythanksman@yahoo.com or sunnythanksman@gmail.com N:B – You don’t have to doubt if this is real or not. Just get it and try it out. If it doesn’t work as stated above and more … or if you don’t absolutely love it and have more fun using cheap data …just let me know

Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by redcliff: 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
Barselonia:
This one way everybody Dey get throw back pic,....

Make I call my bae tomorrow make we snap too incase of times like this.....

Throwback pic of me and my bae grin grin grin grin

ratchet mufuckeers.
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by kingtarget(m): 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
tongue cheesy
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by Neplusultra(f): 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
Soo pwetty
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:
you people need to think critically. obviously introvert is not just some jobless person waiting to make first post on every thread. introvert is a moderators other ID, am thinking ishilove because of the way she said ' bite me '. this is an ishilove expression. so before she posts a thread to frontpage she does the first comment with her other ID and then she moves the thread to frontpage. mystery solved wink

So in your mind you are Sherlock Holmes? See your mouth like Mystery solved.
Mystery solved my left asss.

How in this world would you think introvert moniker is the alternate account of a mod?
Do you think a mod would have time to be commenting first on every thread?

You even said you think she is ishilove? Joke of the millennium.
Do you know ishilove's work load on this forum? And you think she will have time to use an alternate account to be struggling for FTC.

Since you all don't want to apply logic and reasoning you have been blessed with, let me explain things to you.

At the top of your page, you will see the "New" icon. When you click on it, it displays every new thread created on every section this forum.
What introvert does is to refresh the page over and over and comment on most of the threads immediately they are created.
She is also selective on the threads she comments on. If she sees an interesting thread or a thread that she feels has the potential to make front page, she comment on it.
If she sees any thread created by a super mod, especially lalasticlala, she comments on it first.

So enough with all your erroneous assumptions. It's really annoying.
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by kettykings: 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
kennydee05:
Surulere!!!
Patience is a virtue...
This man has more chances of becoming Nigeria President than Atiku, Kwankwaso, Saraki, and othher northern politicians combined.

Sai Elrufai.
Sai Small Buhari.

Go and tell that to pentascope, Nigerians have the shortest memory in the whole world
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by sukkot: 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
misssclassy:

How in this world would you think introvert moniker is the alternate account of a mod?

Do you know ishilove's work load on this forum? And you think she will have time to use an alternate account to be struggling for FTC.

Since you all don't want to apply logic and reasoning you have been blessed with, let me explain things to you.

At the top of your page, you will see the "New" icon. When you click on it, it displays every new thread created on every section this forum.
What introvert does is to refresh the page over and over and comment on most of the threads immediately they are created.
She is also selective on the threads she comments on. If she sees an interesting thread or a thread that she feels has the potential to make front page, she comment on it.
If she sees any thread created by a super mod, especially lalasticlala, she comments on it first.

So enough with all your erroneous assumptions.
she already admitted to it when i said ' busted ' . i study speech patterns. only ishilove says ' bite me ' and this introvert character said ' bite me ' 2 days ago and i knew who it was at that point. my high critical skills let me know it was a mod initially but the ' bite me ' comment let me know which mod it was wink
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by piagetskinner(m): 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
El-rufire!!
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by INTROVERT(f): 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
misssclassy:

So enough with all your erroneous assumptions. It's really annoying.

MYSTERY TRULY SOLVED.
I LOVED THE WAY YOU NOTED I DONT COMMENT ON EVERY POST ONLY INTERESTING ONES OR SUPER MODED ONE'S.

MAYBE WE COULD HAVE A LADIES NIGHT OUT SOMETIME. kiss
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by sukkot: 10:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by piagetskinner(m): 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
INTROVERT:
No pic

Finally pics appear.

Elrufai and his pink lips..

He demolished pop's house in Abj back then but it's alright we have forgiven him. grin grin grin
INTRoVAt!!! How many times I call you?

Get a job miss/mr
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:
she already admitted to it when i said ' busted ' . i study speech patterns. only ishilove says ' bite me ' and this introvert character said ' bite me ' 2 days ago and i knew who it was at that point. my high critical skills let me know it was a mod initially but the ' bite me ' comment let me know which mod it was wink

What sort of dumb logic is this if I may ask?

Your high critical skills you say? I am literally laughing out loud as I am reading this. Like what _stupid critical skills?

So because someone uses a phrase that someone else has used before now makes them the same as that other person?

I used the phrase "who fvcking cares' a lot. But does that mean any other person who uses that phrase is the same as me?

You said you study speech patterns right? Does ishilove ever use text language? Does she abbreviate? No, but introvert does.

Now tell me, what would ishilove stand to gain by being ftc on every thread?

Introvert isn't a mod and introvert isn't ishilove. Period!

In fact, I am already feeling _stupid arguing this with you.
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
INTROVERT:

MYSTERY TRULY SOLVED.
I LOVED THE WAY YOU NOTED I DONT COMMENT ON EVERY POST ONLY INTERESTING ONES OR SUPER MODED ONE'S.

MAYBE WE COULD HAVE A LADIES NIGHT OUT SOMETIME. kiss

Huh??
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by sukkot: 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
misssclassy:

Your high critical skills you say? I am literally laughing out loud as I am reading this. Like what _stupid critical skills?

So because someone uses a phrase that someone else has used before now makes them the same as that other person?

I used the phrase "who fvcking cares' a lot. But does that mean any other person who uses that phrase is the same as me?

You said you study speech patterns right? Does ishilove ever use text language? Does she abbreviate? No, but introvert does.

In fact, I am already feeling stupid arguing this with you.
* yawn *

ishilove how many ID you get shocked

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by Rilwayne001: 10:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:
* yawn *
She dey blab, isn't it grin grin grin LWKM
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by Rilwayne001: 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:
[ishilove how many ID you get shocked

5, I think.
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by sukkot: 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
Rilwayne001:

5, I think.
buahahahahaha na multiple personality disorder be dat na
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by sukkot: 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
Rilwayne001:

She dey blab, isn't it grin grin grin LWKM
blab is an understatement. i blame the chinese techno phone company wey give am access to internet cry grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by Rilwayne001: 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:
blab is an understatement. i blame the chinese techno phone company wey give am access to internet cry grin

grin grin
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by sukkot: 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by micronut(m): 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
misssclassy:

Han han! miss why all these stupid stupid you are calling? he only tried to say what he thinks and that does not warrant the excessive name calling... It's not the best way to address issues. I believe we should argue in context and not picking flaws........ the guy has not abused you in any way from the comment you addressed. thread softly ma.........
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by Ishilove: 10:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:
* yawn *

ishilove how many ID you get shocked
Lol. Obd, you are full of jokes this evening. grin
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by Ishilove: 10:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
misssclassy:

Calm down. He is just teasing you.
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by sukkot: 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ishilove:

Lol. Obd, you are full of jokes this evening. grin
grin
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ishilove:

Calm down. He is just teasing you.

I don't think he is.
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by Ishilove: 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
misssclassy:

I don't think he is.
He is, trust me. If you know him as well as I do, you will know he is just messing with ya cheesy
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by Ishilove: 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
sukkot:
grin
Yeyenatu cheesy
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by Paretomaster(m): 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
INTROVERT:
No pic

Finally pics appear.

Elrufai and his pink lips..

He demolished pop's house in Abj back then but it's alright we have forgiven him. grin grin grin

Pop houz? For ur mind.
Re: Checkout This Throwback Picture Of El-rufai And Wife by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ishilove:

He is, trust me. If you know him as well as I do, you will know he is just messing with ya cheesy

If you say so smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Don’t Have N1bn To Give Jonathan" - Metuh Tells Court / COVID-19: Buhari Urges Nigerians In Lagos, Abuja To Stay At Home / Salary Crisis: Buhari To Bail Out States - Ortom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.