Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

Wizkid Tweets About Why He Didn't Honour BET's Invitation - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Tweets About Why He Didn't Honour BET's Invitation (43467 Views)

Heathrow Airport Tweets About Burna Boy's Arrival In The UK See What Happened / Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic / From One Baby-daddy To Another! Wizkid Tweets In Solidarity Of Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Tweets About Why He Didn't Honour BET's Invitation by Lionsclaw: 5:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:

just bkus he was nothing bfor doesn't mean he has to tolerate this kinda discrimination! I love him for taking this bold step. Everybody started from scratch, not only him.

Its so demeaning and embarrassing to receive an award from a whole BET almost ten hours bfor the main show, in an empty hall!!! does that sound right to u? of course not! I forgot u are still a slave to the Americans undecided if anything, they should focus more on African stars cos they are the real BLACKS.
You have to grow up ok. All of my lenghty piece and not a word of insult to you. U mean you cant have a civil conversation.
Re: Wizkid Tweets About Why He Didn't Honour BET's Invitation by ThePanther(m): 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
Wizkid message is ryt. I support it totally except i find it funny dat most people on the thread find it to be mature. Gud message, wrong, awful, immature presentation.

He was jux being run by emotions here. Rather dan address d issue, he belittles the award and antagonizes BET. In effect, even if situation is reversed with the awards being given during the main event, it still wouldnt change the fact dat he thinks very little of the award which frankly shouldnt be so. Africa is jux one market. BET brings to the table an extended audience.Maybe if he was a grammy winner or had worldwide audience, he cud say it does absolutely nothing for him but dats not the case in the current situation. As an organizer, i'd rather give an award to sumone who appreciates or values it more.

Ryt tn to do is register ur displeasure blunt as u like without antagonizing, den allow for a reply. When reason given is not suffucient or outrageous, den u can rant in which case there wouldnt be nothing immature about it. Personally, i prefer Fuse ODG's tweet to dat of Whizkid. Same case, but blunt as he was, he was actually the more mature one here.
Re: Wizkid Tweets About Why He Didn't Honour BET's Invitation by lyman720(m): 7:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
Nice shot Ayo Balogun.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Tweets About Why He Didn't Honour BET's Invitation by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
Lionsclaw:
You have to grow up ok. All of my lenghty piece and not a word of insult to you. U mean you cant have a civil conversation.

no, u are the one daft, and this isn't an insult, its the fact. For u to bash wizkid(and other artists who fought and are still fighting against this discrimination Dats going on in a TV station that claims to support blacks) shows how clueless u are. I'm done wif u. its ur type that are ready to eat americans shiiit jx for a stupid award. u should be ashamed of ur existence. kapish!!! angry
Re: Wizkid Tweets About Why He Didn't Honour BET's Invitation by slytubadth(m): 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:

no, u are the one daft, and this isn't an insult, its the fact. For u to bash wizkid(and other artists who fought and are still fighting against this discrimination Dats going on in a TV station that claims to support blacks) shows how clueless u are. I'm done wif u. its ur type that are ready to eat americans shiiit jx for a stupid award. u should be ashamed of ur existence. kapish!!! angry
Re: Wizkid Tweets About Why He Didn't Honour BET's Invitation by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 12:38am On Jul 01, 2015
delishpot:

Bros how far smiley Good to see you laugh smiley No fucck me off again for my fa abeg. I like to say fa a lot. Have a wonderful day today sir.

No yawa.Good day!!!
Re: Wizkid Tweets About Why He Didn't Honour BET's Invitation by senrino(m): 7:28am On Jul 01, 2015
chimajii:

SMH, u have no chill I swear down! Bad that you said that wrong shii earlier, here u are talking more Bull. Smh, pls ehn, keep MUTE. So u're saying that Being a FAVOURITE now Equates to Winning? Phew!!!
I'll solve ur Mystery again
Last Year grammys... Jay z's Wife Beyonce was the favourite to win 'Album of the Year'.. And when I mean favourite, I MEAN HEAVY FAVOURITE.
She showed up to pre show, Show, and after show.
Ed Sheran WON.
Now Keep Quiet before u talk more Nonsense angry

no need arguing BET has passed.. and bro can say whatever I want.. it eoukdnf
Re: Wizkid Tweets About Why He Didn't Honour BET's Invitation by senrino(m): 7:29am On Jul 01, 2015
chimajii:

SMH, u have no chill I swear down! Bad that you said that wrong shii earlier, here u are talking more Bull. Smh, pls ehn, keep MUTE. So u're saying that Being a FAVOURITE now Equates to Winning? Phew!!!
I'll solve ur Mystery again
Last Year grammys... Jay z's Wife Beyonce was the favourite to win 'Album of the Year'.. And when I mean favourite, I MEAN HEAVY FAVOURITE.
She showed up to pre show, Show, and after show.
Ed Sheran WON.
Now Keep Quiet before u talk more Nonsense angry

no need arguing BET has passed.. and bro can say whatever I want.. it wouldn't change the winner. you don't have to disrespect me..
Re: Wizkid Tweets About Why He Didn't Honour BET's Invitation by Lionsclaw: 8:56am On Jul 01, 2015
EroticAngelina:

God punish ur papa and mama. I say your father is not worthy to clean my shoes and you know why? his pride which you have inherited is his problem.
You are an idi.otic fool void of common sense.
BET remains what they are and will continue to grow. U and the wizkid u worship will continue to leave in denial of the fact that ur local music is trash to the rest of d world. As e pain u well well no watch BET again stick to your AIT and Channels, see this ashawo daughter of an halot.
It is this foolishness of your father that made him fail to see that an investment in your education is a waste of his poor hard earned kobo because obviously you fail to have ordinary common sense. Here is common sense; if 50 popular stars in Nigeria and an ashawo like u are to speak or awarded in an event, the organizers will call u 1st wen d hall is not full or call u up last wen people are tired and are going because you are not popular. The artist are much and somebody must be called by 10am so make dem call Lil wayne by 10am? Who know wizkid outside africa. I will do that if I am organizing, wizkid will do that if he is organizing and a moro.n like u will also do that. It is simple logic when organizing an event that is limited by time but your stupidity will not see it that way. Rather your inferiority complex will see it as descrimination. Mumu cry cry baby like u
Re: Wizkid Tweets About Why He Didn't Honour BET's Invitation by chimajii: 10:10am On Jul 01, 2015
senrino:

no need arguing BET has passed.. and bro can say whatever I want.. it wouldn't change the winner. you don't have to disrespect me..

Not sure I disrespected you. But if you felt that way,sorry about that.
Re: Wizkid Tweets About Why He Didn't Honour BET's Invitation by Nobody: 5:47am On Jul 02, 2015
Lionsclaw:
God punish ur papa and mama. I say your father is not worthy to clean my shoes and you know why? his pride which you have inherited is his problem.
You are an idi.otic fool void of common sense.
BET remains what they are and will continue to grow. U and the wizkid u worship will continue to leave in denial of the fact that ur local music is trash to the rest of d world. As e pain u well well no watch BET again stick to your AIT and Channels, see this ashawo daughter of an halot.
It is this foolishness of your father that made him fail to see that an investment in your education is a waste of his poor hard earned kobo because obviously you fail to have ordinary common sense. Here is common sense; if 50 popular stars in Nigeria and an ashawo like u are to speak or awarded in an event, the organizers will call u 1st wen d hall is not full or call u up last wen people are tired and are going because you are not popular. The artist are much and somebody must be called by 10am so make dem call Lil wayne by 10am? Who know wizkid outside africa. I will do that if I am organizing, wizkid will do that if he is organizing and a moro.n like u will also do that. It is simple logic when organizing an event that is limited by time but your stupidity will not see it that way. Rather your inferiority complex will see it as descrimination. Mumu cry cry baby like u

eyha!! the thing pain u? too bad I didn't read all these trash. useless dirty pig. fvck off.
Re: Wizkid Tweets About Why He Didn't Honour BET's Invitation by wordbank(m): 5:55am On Jul 02, 2015
EroticAngelina:
For once I agree with him.
For once I agree with u
Re: Wizkid Tweets About Why He Didn't Honour BET's Invitation by Lionsclaw: 9:00am On Jul 02, 2015
EroticAngelina:

eyha!! the thing pain u? too bad I didn't read all these trash. useless dirty pig. fvck off.
grin grin Yes e pain me the way e pain your mama wen ur papa fvck am and wen she dey born u grin
Which one is more foolish; you didnt have time to read everything but you had time to reply, why are you telling me, u could have ignored completely mumu. This pikin ashawao no bd work o because e dey remove your commin sense grin
You know that smell from your pu.ssy, u inherited it
Fish brain wink I know say e dey pain you and you read an reach d end lol
Re: Wizkid Tweets About Why He Didn't Honour BET's Invitation by Nyaknor(m): 2:51am On Oct 01, 2015
HirstMOG:

You are the biggest mumu on the planet earth. Do I have to ask for your opinion before I place comment If you ever quote me again, fire will burn your generation. Idiot.
Same to you sir....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Shares 2008 Throwback Photo / Portable Replies Promoter Who Said He Was Denied US Visa Because of Poor English / Naeto C's White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.