Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:31 PM

Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn (33689 Views)

NNPC: 5 Damaging Things Kachikwu Revealed In His Letter To Buhari / Buhari Seeks Senate Approval To Borrow N2.10 Trn / “in Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by airmark(m): 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
atlwireles:
Moronic ediots, how much was NNPC suppose to return? Generated N8.1T, gave Nigeria N4.3. The remain was the cost of doing business. But most of you ediots will expecting NNPC to return N8.1T to the treasury. angry angry angry angry

They are talking of the biggest government organization here, you thought NNPC operation should be like your one-man alaba international market shop, where you just dip hand into money anyhow?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by tbaba1234: 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
gbl01:
NNPC have no overhead, they don't pay salaries, they don't run on a budget. They gulljust generate and never spend part of it. They're on autopilot and no humans there. Maybe the humans are programmable robots, they don't spend. Wtf! Is wrong with the Nigerian youth.

Not exonerating them, they have lots of evil dealings Nonetheless...

Overhead, that is half the revenue shouldn't they run on a budget??

6 Likes

Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by dustydee: 10:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
False alarm. I think the situation is grossly exaggerated.
Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by Whylagos: 10:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
APC AND LIES SINCE 1600 BC

1 Like

Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
atlwireles:

Really, please explain the process

I am not in position to list the whole process. The fact is that when crude is sold, money from the sales goes to the Nation account. That is why Emir Sanusi cried out.

3 Likes

Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by aspirebig: 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
Man inhumanity to man.
All the past excos of NNPC since 1999 should be charged for corruption, including past oil ministers.
It is too bad, how can the country move forward like this?

I am watching the news@ten on channels tv. Hmmmm, it sounds crazy. Unfortunately, it sounds unbelievable but it is true.

4 Likes

Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
mobaking:
saTANoids,come and defend ur lord and master JONA and his archangels DIezani and okonjo-iweala.

You heard about the state of the refineries. Did you hear any appropriation for their maintenance? they defied the blackmailler called house of assembly and went on with the maintenance of our refineries.

This amount mentioned is not an accumulated earnings but total earnings over time. They share whatever the realise at the end of each month,
Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by 2n2k(m): 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
lilprinze:
APC has started with their cheap lies and propaganda again. They should show us proof or shut the f**k up.

The figures were actually provided by the NNPC itself.

However, the spin given to it by Oshiomole is political. Oil is extracted at a cost. Crude oil is God-given but getting it to the surface is serious economical and technological activities. Since NNPC is joint owners with the operators of the oil wells, it must share the cost with them in form of cash calls. Substantial part of what NNPC was said to have retained must have gone into that.

NNPC is corrupt but not on the level it is being portrayed here.
Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by chiscodedon(m): 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
2trillion naira was given to OGA jona for his campaign... na en the ogas at the top come share the remaining ...that's the least I know

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
ideology:

Lol, guy if you see their expenses you go kill someone. So don't go there.

Money disappears in that cooperation while others cannot be accounted for.

grin cheesy

I know bro. But the mindset here is more like they ought to return everything, which ought not so to be. Truth is the greater evil is at the top... More like the Minister, the evil in NNPC is enormous nonetheless, but only the gods of NNPC controls the evil.

Their budget for a year I was privy to exceeded the budget of Lagos state.

2 Likes

gbl01:
NNPC have no overhead, they don't pay salaries, they don't run on a budget. They gulljust generate and never spend part of it. They're on autopilot and no humans there. Maybe the humans are programmable robots, they don't spend. Wtf! Is wrong with the Nigerian youth.

Dude if you are going to defend anyone at least make it convincing. So now you want to tell me that nnpc's overhead cost is greater than that of the federal government of a country like ours? Haba fear God na.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by CallPolice: 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
They have messed up the country the more. Reason why there is so much money in Nigeria Politics.

Ochiske:
Jonathanangry
After reading all of this, some iidots will come here and say GEJ deserves an Award.

Baba now that you're there, send Jona and Dezani to the Dungeon! they deserve to live in cavesangry

Lemme see any barcanista or puckpuckman come here and type pdp again

The cowward below me
Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by aspirebig: 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
Man inhumanity to man.
All the past excos of NNPC since 1999 should be charged for corruption, including past oil ministers. All their accounts home and abroad should be traced, frozen and seized perpetually.
It is too bad, how can the country move forward like this?

I am watching the news@ten on channels tv. Hmmmm, it sounds crazy. Unfortunately, it sounds unbelievable but it is true.
Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by atlwireles: 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

I am not in position to list the whole process. The fact is that when crude is sold, money from the sales goes to the Nation account. That is why Emir Sanusi cried out.

Then do yourself a favour, by researching how NNPC accounts are reconciled. Maybe, you will revisit and revise your previous comments.
Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
gbl01:

I know bro. But the mindset here is more like they ought to return everything, which ought not so to be. Truth is the greater evil is at the top... More like the Minister, the evil in NNPC is enormous nonetheless, but only the gods of NNPC controls the evil.

Their budget for a year I was privy to exceeded the budget of Lagos state.

Even if they won't return everything, they can only keep for themselves the specified amount in their budget approved by nass.
Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Dude if you are going to defend anyone at least make it convicing. So now you want to tell me that nnpc's overhead cost is greater than that of the federal government of a country like ours? Haba fear God na.

Not saying their overhead covers all that. The mindset here is that they ought to return all.

Talking abt overhead cost, NASS overhead cost exceeds that spent on the masses by FG.

Again, not exonerating the NNPC, they're heavily fraudulent nonetheless and should be examined but exxagerating situations wouldn't make things better. CBN spend over 2billion on police alone yearly for instance. Truth is the entire system is heavily messed up!
Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by atlwireles: 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
airmark:

They are talking of the biggest government organization here, you thought NNPC operation should be like your one-man alaba international market shop, where you just dip hand into money anyhow?

Waka pass
Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by henrysam(m): 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
Is it today that the NEC was inaugurated that this was found or some people have been looking into the accounts of NNPC?
It will take me a little more time to believe this especially coming from APC and not independent group.
The past ones I took hook line and sinker from the stable of APC happened to be a propaganda

1 Like

Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
netizenbuzz:

Even if they won't return everything, they can only keep for themselves the specified amount in their budget approved by nass.

Talking abt NASS, u know their overhead exceeds that set aside by FG for the entire populace right? Evil begets more evil. NASS will approve anything so far sufficient Ghana-must-go share hands.
Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by rusher14: 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
IyaIode:
Barcanista will open thread for us tomorrow on this. watch out

Is he a paid correspondent of nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by omoelesa(m): 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
Chai NNPC is now a country within a country all no thanks to curse one call Gej."It IS JONATHAN destiny to bankrupt nigeriaa"-TUNDE BAKARE

1 Like

Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by 989900: 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
I have to come back and comment. #headache

I beg, someone buy me a bottle of Orijin, no be this kind tin person dey take ordinary eye comment on top . . .

3 Likes

Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
2n2k:

The figures were actually provided by the NNPC itself.

However, the spin given to it by Oshiomole is political. Oil is extracted at a cost. Crude oil is God-given but getting it to the surface is serious economical and technological activities. Since NNPC is joint owners with the operators of the oil wells, it must share the cost with them in form of cash calls. Substantial part of what NNPC was said to have retained must have gone into that.

NNPC is corrupt but not on the level it is being portrayed here.

I don't think you guys really understand what is going on here. All income from the sales of crude oil must go the the federal government first. That is what the cobstitution says. If nnpc needs to pay for cost, it has to pass through due process. They cannot on their own decide to pay for anything anyhow. Money going out must be approved. The money is also from the fedral account but at least it passes through the government. Nnpc doesn't have the monopoly power to spend above the nass approved budget.

8 Likes

Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by guardsman: 10:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
GEJ appointed Oronsaye, former head of service as a member of the board of NNPC inspite of his indictment for corruption by d office of d Auditor-General to d tune of N123b Naira in d pension fraud.
I see many people's heroes going to Kirikiri.

6 Likes

Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by mikron(m): 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
speechless angry angry angry
Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by otokx(m): 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
aieromon:
This is just the beginning....

3.8 trillion naira is approximately $24 billion dollars shocked

Stay tuned for more breaking news about the people who looted Nigeria dry!

Looks like SANUSI was right all along.

10 Likes

Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by olalat(m): 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
I find this uncivilize to do but i hv to. Gud u re very stupid for d comment u jst wrote below. Infact it wont be better for u. Bastard.
lilprinze:
APC has started with their cheap lies and propaganda again. They should show us proof or shut the f**k up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
atlwireles:

Then do yourself a favour, by researching how NNPC accounts are reconciled. Maybe, you will revisit and revise your previous comments.

The problem is not if they used the funds. The problem is the faulty system operated by the NNPC officials and the deviation from the normal way.

That is why Emir Sanusi blew the whistle. All their reconciliation is a deviation from the norm.

11 Likes

Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by kolafas1: 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
Dey spent most of d money on exploration..... believe me!!!
Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by MaziOmenuko: 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
Not surprised, we are yet to scratch the surface on this NNPC fraudstars!

We are yet to discourse how NPDC sold oil wells to itself; playing judge and jury same time.

Like I said, ears have not heard, eyes have not seen the abomination that is NNPC and its subsidiaries.

4 Likes

Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
gbl01:

Yeah. NNPC has 160million employees. They are even in charge of feeding the whole of Africa.

Now who is the dumb youth?

A National entity that needs to make a budget and get approval from the National Assembly just sits and corners the funds.

7 Likes

Re: Revealed: “In Three Years, NNPC Generated N8.1 Trn, Gave Nigeria N4.3 Trn by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
Please somebody should tell me where GEJ is...I mean presently. Cos am abt to send killer 'Thunder Lighthning' from my Father's shrine to him, I don't wonna miss fire and probably hit his mother...I Want to hit my target...GEJ.

I need his location ASAP...please!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reasons Why You Should Support Pres. Buhari For Not Assenting To PeaceCorps Bill / Pictures From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Ilorin, Kwara State / Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.