Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Waiting For The Right Person When The Wrong One Loves You Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Waiting For The Right Person When The Wrong One Loves You Right (404 Views)

How Do You Know He Or She Is The Right Person For You To Marry? / How To Know Your Man Loves You / When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Waiting For The Right Person When The Wrong One Loves You Right by ochestraone(m): 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
Your desired qualities in men
are parochial and vanity. You are not
looking out for something that can last
you for a lifetime. Vain beauty and empty
pocket... It may be why "providence" is not
yet smiling on you. You lack the desired
wisdom and skill to identify a good man
outside his look and pocket. Before you
misinterprete me, I am not saying you
should be watching out for a poor person
but if your motivation is money, it is the
foundation of failure.
A broke guy today with passion, vision
and ambition can never be broke forever.
If you lack the Eagle's eyes, you can never
see potentials in a gold mine. Diamond,
Gold and every precious metal does not
come shinning until they pass through
fire.
My question is, if you call someone broke,
why are you broke yourself? I thought
some of you ladies are of the opinion that
you are not marrying any guy for his
money.
Re: Waiting For The Right Person When The Wrong One Loves You Right by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
Why steal someone else's post without giving him credit? Nah wah oh
Re: Waiting For The Right Person When The Wrong One Loves You Right by marshalcarter: 11:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
Dear ladies...no tym to form ooo...if you're waiting for mr right and you see mr left...plss take him to the right hand side if not....you go OLD!!!!!

#sips alomo+teem=my own origin#grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Can You Let Your 16 Yr Old Son Go Out At Past 10pm To The Mall? / That Time When You Fell Down And Pretended Nothing Happened Because She's There / Are Girls Only Good For Their Bodies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.