Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Sugar Mummy Brouhaha - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sugar Mummy Brouhaha (1510 Views)

Woman Beaten To A Pulp By Fiance Over Tiwa Savage And Teebilz Brouhaha / » Story: Brouhaha In The House Of God (18 +) – Season 1 Episode 1 / Virginity Brouhaha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy Brouhaha by alexleo(m): 3:00pm On Sep 21, 2006
Whats this sugar mummy brouhaha? It baffles me to see young men here who should be struggling to make ends meet begging for sugar mummies just to get financial assistance from them. Its sheer laziness that is making this young men look for sugar mummy. I mean they can't tell me its out of love that they do that judging from the content of their request. Any young man who goes on looking for a woman that will come and take up his financial responsibility for him is a BIG FOOL. Its men's responsibility to provide for themselves and for their women while the women manages the resources to the benefit of all. Man go and work and Please stop posting sugar mummy thing here. its a shame to the male folks? There's nothing wrong being in love with an older woman but when it is for financial reason then something is definitely wrong.
Re: Sugar Mummy Brouhaha by Douzy(m): 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2006
*watches on*

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Front? / How To Approach A Lady / Relationship Is A Disease!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.