Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

How To Approach A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Approach A Lady (1508 Views)

If U'r Shy To Approach A Girl U Admire, Dis Is Just A Simple Trick. / How To Approach A Girl On The First Day? / How Do You Approach a Lady for a Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Approach A Lady by zlatan(m): 10:11am On Nov 22, 2007
my friend has been tryin to get into a relationship but it is either the girls snub him or walk out on him.please he needs your help on the best way to approach a lady
Re: How To Approach A Lady by iice(f): 10:29am On Nov 22, 2007
Just be himself. . .
Re: How To Approach A Lady by pin4eva(f): 10:34am On Nov 22, 2007
i think his problem is what to tell the girl, just tell him to start with some thing to get the girl's attention first. aim towards becoming casual friends and not lovers.

NOTE: don't meet the hash type oh! !!
Re: How To Approach A Lady by zignor(m): 10:37am On Nov 22, 2007
Is it you or your friend undecided
don't you know how to approach a lady . . .you should tell him grin
Re: How To Approach A Lady by 2dye4(m): 10:39am On Nov 22, 2007
pin4eva:

i think his problem is what to tell the girl, just tell him to start with some thing to get the girl's attention first. aim towards becoming casual friends and not lovers.

NOTE: don't meet the hash type oh! !!

good advice, or you meger confidence will be trampled upon 4eva!
Re: How To Approach A Lady by pin4eva(f): 10:44am On Nov 22, 2007
@ zignor

u think is every one that has got the moral to stop a girl?
Re: How To Approach A Lady by janami(f): 11:05am On Nov 22, 2007
approach with respect
Re: How To Approach A Lady by stellose(f): 11:15am On Nov 22, 2007
and dont start with yoomen, yoomen stuff. and please dress decently, dont approach a lady with sagged jeans, bushy hair, not all ladies likes that. good luck
Re: How To Approach A Lady by zheroes(m): 11:31am On Nov 22, 2007
poster,
 There are a few things that are DEAD GIVEAWAYS to a woman that you're a big-time wuss, and not worth her time.

A few of them are:

1) Can't maintain eye contact

2) Has slumped, submissive posture

3) Fidgets nervously

4) Gives away his power

5) Looks for attention and approval from others

There are a whole lot of ways to approach a woman depending on location.

scenario 1:
you meet a girl in a restaurant, looks deep into her eyes and says hi! she says hello, she is probably wearing a very high shoe, a cap , having a funny hairdo, good make up.

lets go for the make up:

you: did you offer fine art in your secondary school?
girl: probably keeps mute or says yes ,why did you ask? or hissed away or, whatever
you: if she keeps mute Forget her, and look out for another girl( THIS IS A COURSE YOU KNOW), If she says yes why did you ask? in a very funny way tell her: "you are a very good artist",  you will do for a fine art teacher in my secondary school, at this point she is very relaxed and probably can not predict your next move. if the both of you happen to seat on the the same table just keep on talking.

you could still say : what do you think? i had this arguement with some male friends of mine and i need a female perpective: should a woman ask a man out? you just get her talking man, she would love your company and cannot do without being around you, when you have put her in the mood, quickly prepare to take your leave, before then ask for her number, i bet you she will not hesitate, you can do better man.

cheers

1 Like

Re: How To Approach A Lady by zignor(m): 11:39am On Nov 22, 2007
don't approach a lady with sagged jeans

And a lady can approach you with sagged skirt undecided

@pin4eva . . .you're right . . .but guys always says that ladies are weak grin

@zheroes . . .you're not far from the truth grin
Re: How To Approach A Lady by rockiedink(m): 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2007
hmmmmmmm
Re: How To Approach A Lady by manibuds(m): 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2007
zheroes are u a student of deangelo? wink

hey zlatan tell ur pal that copper guy cant get golden babe.
Re: How To Approach A Lady by janami(f): 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2007
women are weak? then wot r guys that cant stop approaching anything in skirt? tongue
Re: How To Approach A Lady by zheroes(m): 9:47am On Nov 24, 2007
@ manibuds.

you are my man. he has taught me a lot. i subcribe to his write ups. you ve been there.
Re: How To Approach A Lady by zigbo(f): 4:12am On Nov 25, 2007
i think he's short of confidence nd thats all one ever needs,u can be the most flawed guy but wen u act like u own the world,people will think u actually own the world . . if u know wat i mean ndi aint talking abt material things here

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Is A Disease! / How To Know If Your Man Is Gay/dl / She Aborted His Baby, Now He Wants To Marry Her Kid Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.