Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Anyone Studying In Belgium? - Travel (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Studying In Belgium? (237997 Views)

Unruly Behavior: 43 Nigerians Deported From Germany, Belgium And Italy / 28 Nigerians Deported From Italy,belgium / Schengen Visa Delay At Belgium Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by fikki1: 9:46am On Sep 21, 2016
wingeddove:

Yes,thanks fikki1

Please when you receive message or call for the interview lemme know please...
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by fikki1: 9:46am On Sep 21, 2016
aquaelcee:
Good evening everyone,

Thank you all for the informative post.

It's my first time using this app, though I couldn't read up all the 20 pages. I want to re-apply for Vliruos scholarship this October as my application last October 2015 wasn't successful. Please I would really need help from those who have been successful in previous application.

Please do well to help a sis, as application date is drawing near. Thank you all

@dbay01
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by wingeddove(m): 7:23am On Sep 23, 2016
fikki1:

Please when you receive message or call for the interview lemme know please...
Hello Fikki1,how are you doing?Fine I hope.I have been offline my acct for sometimes but just got back today as Ihad the opportunity.I eventually got a mail for my interview on Tue afternoon for a Thur interview schedule .I had to live for Abuja on Wed night.The interview went well.I was able to meet some guys doing legalization for KU Leuven Oct resumption. Pls Fikki1, try and submit that application very fast because I was told time is really going.On my path,am asked to get my financial certificate fast.Pls,i dont knw how to access my email here on nairaland.I saw a mail notificatn from you
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by fikki1: 7:42am On Sep 23, 2016
wingeddove:

Hello Fikki1,how are you doing?Fine I hope.I have been offline my acct for sometimes but just got back today as Ihad the opportunity.I eventually got a mail for my interview on Tue afternoon for a Thur interview schedule .I had to live for Abuja on Wed night.The interview went well.I was able to meet some guys doing legalization for KU Leuven Oct resumption. Pls Fikki1, try and submit that application very fast because I was told time is really going.On my path,am asked to get my financial certificate fast.Pls,i dont knw how to access my email here on nairaland.I saw a mail notificatn from you
Bro send me your mail.. So we can talk its urgent bro.. Or u can reach me on fikkibrosanto2 na gmail account
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by wingeddove(m): 8:53am On Sep 23, 2016
fikki1:

Bro send me your mail.. So we can talk its urgent bro.. Or u can reach me on fikkibrosanto2 na gmail account
I will mail you
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by fikki1: 9:11am On Sep 23, 2016
wingeddove:

I will mail you
Ok bro... Wat happened to financial certificate..i don't think I understand dat part...and is the interview still just questionnaire as always...
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2016
The journey was a long one. But I thank God I am in Belgium now. For all those who are still waiting for their visas you will get in in no distant time. For new comers who want to apply for admission, admission into some programmes in Ghent University are open now. I wish you all the best

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by fikki1: 2:28am On Sep 26, 2016
namebdis4:
The journey was a long one. But I thank God I am in Belgium now. For all those who are still waiting for their visas you will get in in no distant time. For new comers who want to apply for admission, admission into some programmes in Ghent University are open now. I wish you all the best

Thanks bro.. Just keep the update coming... Have u seen Dbayo? Enjoy man n succeed will join you soon..
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 26, 2016
Not seen him yet. But we will meet soon
fikki1:

Thanks bro.. Just keep the update coming... Have u seen Dbayo? Enjoy man n succeed will join you soon..
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Seamareggae(m): 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2016
namebdis4:
Congrats bro... I sent you an email... I wanted to also confirm if I would be paying my school fees before being sent admission letter to be used for visa processing...
. Thanks.. I patiently await ur response...
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by fikki1: 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2016
Seamareggae:

Congrats bro... I sent you an email... I wanted to also confirm if I would be paying my school fees before being sent admission letter to be used for visa processing...
. Thanks.. I patiently await ur response...
Which school and wat degree are you applying to... Meanwhile.. Gent do not require payment of any before u get your admission letter... I didn't pay to get my admission letter.. But paid for language program.. Wat degree anyway?...
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Seamareggae(m): 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2016
fikki1:

Which school and wat degree are you applying to... Meanwhile.. Gent do not require payment of any before u get your admission letter... I didn't pay to get my admission letter.. But paid for language program.. Wat degree anyway?...
Ghent or any school.... It's for masters in any accounting or management courses.... And can I use the admission letter to process my visa..

Am grateful for the response... I would appreciate more of your enlightenment... Thanks
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by fikki1: 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
Seamareggae:

Ghent or any school.... It's for masters in any accounting or management courses.... And can I use the admission letter to process my visa..

Am grateful for the response... I would appreciate more of your enlightenment... Thanks
Yes u can.. Would advise you check their site for the mgt courses..or accounting... Have in mind its a long process n you should start early... Best of luck bro..
any info u need just ask..
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Seamareggae(m): 9:13pm On Sep 26, 2016
fikki1:

Yes u can.. Would advise you check their site for the mgt courses..or accounting... Have in mind its a long process n you should start early... Best of luck bro..
Thanks for the wonderful information.. I would also love to call you... Or if you don't mind... I would drop my contact... Just a flash and I would call back...

Still taking my time to read thru the pages... I pray your visa drops too very soon...
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Seamareggae(m): 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2016
fikki1:

Thanks for the wonderful information.. I would also love to call you... Or if you don't mind... I would drop my contact... Just a flash and I would call back...

Still taking my time to read thru the pages... I pray your visa drops too very soon...
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by fikki1: 12:20am On Sep 27, 2016
Seamareggae:

Amen bro.. Thanks PM me...
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Seamareggae(m): 11:34am On Sep 27, 2016
fikki1:

Amen bro.. Thanks PM me...
I've done that... Oshee
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by shadyslim900: 5:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
fikki1:

please i would like to know if i have to legalized my documents before applying to Ghent University
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
Yes you have to. Which prog are you planing to apply to.
shadyslim900:

please i would like to know if i have to legalized my documents before applying to Ghent University
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by shadyslim900: 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2016
namebdis4:
Yes you have to. Which prog are you planing to apply to.
Master of Science in Business Engineering (Data Analytics
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by obiaguna(m): 11:05am On Oct 01, 2016
How much does it cost on the average to study in Belgium?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 01, 2016
It varies from school to school. So consult the university's website
obiaguna:
How much does it cost on the average to study in Belgium?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by sonjonchen: 2:23am On Oct 17, 2016
Hey guys, am applying for Msc Architecture at KU leuven 2017/2018. I've been following this thread for sometime and am a bit confused on the issue of legalizing documents, on their website transcripts and certificates can be certified by the institution that issued em but am seeing stuffs like legalizing at ministry of foreign affairs and Belgian embassy. Pls can someone throw more light. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by oluwamitomisin: 10:38am On Oct 17, 2016
KU Leuven doesn't require legalised credentials during application process, since you'll be applying online. When you get the offer, and at the stage of visa application you have to legalise your credentials.
Legalisation isn't a problem but money intensive and could be time consuming.
Take one step at a time, fill out the application forms first. Please follow all the instructions in the application form. Note that the form has an expiry date and comes with a number. Also note that the pdf file can connect directly to the Internet, so use Adobe pdf reader and have a good Internet connection.

sonjonchen:
Hey guys, am applying for Msc Architecture at KU leuven 2017/2018. I've been following this thread for sometime and am a bit confused on the issue of legalizing documents, on their website transcripts and certificates can be certified by the institution that issued em but am seeing stuffs like legalizing at ministry of foreign affairs and Belgian embassy. Pls can someone throw more light. Thanks!
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by sonjonchen: 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2016
Thanks bro
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by vansledge(m): 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
pls wot if u r working already in belgium (a nigerian) and want to apply for masters, will he still do d legalization of document?

thanks
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by safer23(m): 12:38am On Oct 29, 2016
Good evening Everybody,

I really appreciate all the contributions I've gotten on here as I have learnt on or two things from various views.

However, am in a dilemma and i will like to get your opinion and help proffer a solution, PLEASE!

I possess an HND in Estate Management and Valuation, and i will like to further my education in Europe (Except UK and Cyprus). However, I will not like to start from the B.sc level all over again (age issues, am still less than 30 though), I don't mind joining a B.sc programme in the 3rd year though or a Pre-masters programme.

PLEASE, I beg you all to HELP ME!

Kindly suggest, a course withing this my line or any management programme in an affordable country (Tuition basically)...

Thank you so much!! your contributions are highly appreciated!
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by oluwamitomisin: 1:47pm On Nov 08, 2016
I can hardly suggest you any thing. You knowing you don't want UK and Cyprus is a good starting point. Now start the search, and money (tuition) being another factor to consider.

The Internet is your gateway.

safer23:
Good evening Everybody,

I really appreciate all the contributions I've gotten on here as I have learnt on or two things from various views.

However, am in a dilemma and i will like to get your opinion and help proffer a solution, PLEASE!

I possess an HND in Estate Management and Valuation, and i will like to further my education in Europe (Except UK and Cyprus). However, I will not like to start from the B.sc level all over again (age issues, am still less than 30 though), I don't mind joining a B.sc programme in the 3rd year though or a Pre-masters programme.

PLEASE, I beg you all to HELP ME!

Kindly suggest, a course withing this my line or any management programme in an affordable country (Tuition basically)...

Thank you so much!! your contributions are highly appreciated!
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by vansledge(m): 4:13pm On Nov 08, 2016
oluwamitomisin:
KU Leuven doesn't require legalised credentials during application process, since you'll be applying online. When you get the offer, and at the stage of visa application you have to legalise your credentials.
Legalisation isn't a problem but money intensive and could be time consuming.
Take one step at a time, fill out the application forms first. Please follow all the instructions in the application form. Note that the form has an expiry date and comes with a number. Also note that the pdf file can connect directly to the Internet, so use Adobe pdf reader and have a good Internet connection.

pls do we need to pay application fee in KU Leuven (MSc welding engineering)
Thanks
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 08, 2016
As soon as you have submitted the online application form
vansledge:

Thanks
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by oluwamitomisin: 9:06pm On Nov 09, 2016
Please see the application instructions here. http://www.kuleuven.be/english/application/

vansledge:

Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (77) (Reply)

Turkey Visa Application Delay / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 9 / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.