Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Taraba: 110,000 People Are Living With HIV/AIDS - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Taraba: 110,000 People Are Living With HIV/AIDS (13819 Views)

3Million Nigerians Living With HIV/AIDS - AHF / 14,200 Youths In Benue Are Living With HIV/AIDS - APYIN President / Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taraba: 110,000 People Are Living With HIV/AIDS by baralatie(m): 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
amanze15:
Corp members beware grin
some corp also have HIV,if you want to aggregate
Re: Taraba: 110,000 People Are Living With HIV/AIDS by toshmann(m): 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

Other nations dont do as us. Africa has the highest AIDS percentage. Even small schoolchildren do the act. What kind of denigrate age are we putting ourselves into? Our lives are governed by se.x these days. Those nations have fooled us and trapped us with their p.ornography.

Learn from the East. Se.x is good. b ut do it after marriage. In your youth, try to help build up this NAtion. Do something productive with life. School-going children and university level people do not need to have se.x. They need to focus on the work at hand.

How can u focus in your studies winkwhen congy hol you badly? grin

Protected $ex with one partner is not evil, i agree that abstinence is best but how many can keep to that?
The eastern world has less sec compared to the rest but that may not be unconnected with tha fact that their population is bigger than the rest of the world combined cheesy
Anyways, i get your point, but instead of suffering in congy, I'll rather have our people have one partner who will potentially become wifey
Re: Taraba: 110,000 People Are Living With HIV/AIDS by baralatie(m): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
scholes0:

For where??
Pls change that to "HIV is like malaria now in my localty or my community and state" and not Nigeria at large.... go to places like Oyo, Kwara, Ekiti, Sokoto or Katsina, and you will know not all parts of Nigeria are equally afflicted...
funny! you mentioning Oyo,kwara,ekiti.HIV is real.
what we have between 3.5% of the population is THE reported cases.
if you waka well well.you see in the back rooms,hidden in villages,away from public view the unreported cases.
Re: Taraba: 110,000 People Are Living With HIV/AIDS by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
toshmann:

How can u focus in your studies winkwhen congy hol you badly? grin

Protected $ex with one partner is not evil, i agree that abstinence is best but how many can keep to that?

People who cannot focus on studies because of congy ... we know where they end up as. on the alleyways.

The eastern world has less sec compared to the rest but that may not be unconnected with tha fact that their population is bigger than the rest of the world combined cheesy

True but all those children are not ba.stard born. Easterns stick to their spouse. the population explosion was dure to the Cultural Revolution under Mao Zhedong in China and the various progroms in India which finally forced the smal family happy family movement under Indira Gandhi. The Indian population is likely to stabilize or decline tho considering Hindus today have either 1 or 2 kids max. the same applies to China.

Anyways, i get your point, but instead of suffering in congy, I'll rather have our people have one partner who will potentially become wifey

You would be very lucky to go though that, but its a gamble. The best option would be to finish studies , get started with basic job and marry within the mid 20s-30s range.

Me personally I cannot dream of a non-virgin wife. It irks me the fact to know that everytime I sleep with my wife, someone else has done it to her, touched her. and it wont look good to my kids too. But then thats because I have maintained my status quo as well. So I would be deserving. undecided

Plus Id marry within my tribe so its not that difficult a find.

If everyone maintains their social responsibility without concern for what the other has done... then we could all be blessed with a clean, decent society.

These ken temptations always come with their cons. The pros are just temporary illusions. Its the kasala that follows . .

1 Like

Re: Taraba: 110,000 People Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Tex42(m): 2:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
God have mercy!... That number is quick disturbing.
Re: Taraba: 110,000 People Are Living With HIV/AIDS by crackhouse(m): 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
Result of constant Knacking without handglove.
Re: Taraba: 110,000 People Are Living With HIV/AIDS by toshmann(m): 2:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

People who cannot focus on studies because of congy ... we know where they end up as. on the alleyways.

True but all those children are not ba.stard born. Easterns stick to their spouse. the population explosion was dure to the Cultural Revolution under Mao Zhedong in China and the various progroms in India which finally forced the smal family happy family movement under Indira Gandhi. The Indian population is likely to stabilize or decline tho considering Hindus today have either 1 or 2 kids max. the same applies to China.

You would be very lucky to go though that, but its a gamble. The best option would be to finish studies , get started with basic job and marry within the mid 20s-30s range.

Me personally I cannot dream of a non-virgin wife. It irks me the fact to know that everytime I sleep with my wife, someone else has done it to her, touched her. and it wont look good to my kids too. But then thats because I have maintained my status quo as well. So I would be deserving. undecided

Plus Id marry within my tribe so its not that difficult a find.

If everyone maintains their social responsibility without concern for what the other has done... then we could all be blessed with a clean, decent society.

These ken temptations always come with their cons. The pros are just temporary illusions. Its the kasala that follows . .

You win cheesy
Anyways, me i de enter downtown manhattan right now make i go find free babe. grin
I get my condoms, no wahala. Na New York i dey, no blame me.
I don go school, get degree, work small, get small money, even marry de thing no work. Wetin man go do?

Man must "decongize" cheesy
Re: Taraba: 110,000 People Are Living With HIV/AIDS by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
toshmann:

You win cheesy
Anyways, me i de enter downtown manhattan right now make i go find free babe. grin
I get my condoms, no wahala. Na New York i dey, no blame me.
I don go school, get degree, work small, get small money, even marry de thing no work. Wetin man go do?

Man must "decongize" cheesy

You carry go bros! Do what your heart tell you. wink

2 Likes

Re: Taraba: 110,000 People Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Greatzeus(m): 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
hypocrisy is when u visited a motel n u beg the olosho to let you do with withou condom because using condom is against ur religion.......dont worry the kind aids wey go nack u still they trek 4rm taraba.
Re: Taraba: 110,000 People Are Living With HIV/AIDS by brosprophet(m): 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Help me thank God o,no wonder this taraba corper no wan let me rest for Anambra state..Good bless whoever gave this thread! Taraba..No go area.
Re: Taraba: 110,000 People Are Living With HIV/AIDS by bofoy(m): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
Some people commenting here may be infected without knowing

go do ur test AIDS NO DEY SHOW FOR FACE
Re: Taraba: 110,000 People Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Superman11(m): 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
Feranmicharles:
110,000 shocked that's the exact view of skales "Ijo Ayo" on youtube grin nawa o

SERIOUSLY I SEE A CORRELATION BETWEEN BOTH STATISTICAL DATA.. SKALES MIGHT HAVE DESCENT FROM THERE .. D NUMBERS ARE FOLLOWING.
Re: Taraba: 110,000 People Are Living With HIV/AIDS by jantavanta(m): 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
PAGAN9JA:

You carry go bros! Do what your heart tell you. wink

You were giving ideal advice. smiley

But on the comparison of foreign countries and Africa, those people are trying to express their psychosis, that is why they do swinging, animals, pedophilia, incest, gay in an open registered and legalized human right manner. We are now doing it in a closet manner.

In those countries it is considered civilized to invite a man over to satisfy their wife. Unthinkable over here, but in secret, naija men (someone tells me that it is an expression of being a big man) are into other peoples wives. So what is the difference?

To label Africa as indulging in promiscuity rather than inventing, is an unfair portrayal of those countries. Why does USA have the highest prison population in the world? Because, the prisoners were not keen to be inventors?
Re: Taraba: 110,000 People Are Living With HIV/AIDS by cococandy(f): 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
River state is way higher than that and benue is about a million people living with HIV.

That's not news
Re: Taraba: 110,000 People Are Living With HIV/AIDS by skondo09(m): 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
now i begin fear for uche my frnd wey dey serve 4 taraba..chai, d guy dey lick plates too much
Re: Taraba: 110,000 People Are Living With HIV/AIDS by bummyla(m): 4:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Taraba: 110,000 People Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
... noted...

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Taraba: 110,000 People Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Feranmicharles(m): 5:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
Superman11:

SERIOUSLY I SEE A CORRELATION BETWEEN BOTH STATISTICAL DATA.. SKALES MIGHT HAVE DESCENT FROM THERE .. D NUMBERS ARE FOLLOWING.
hehehehegrin
Re: Taraba: 110,000 People Are Living With HIV/AIDS by UEDIBO: 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
i don't believe on HIV/AIDS. I HAVE DONE THE TEST B4. BUT...

JUST TELL THE GIRL BELOW BELOW ME TO GIVE YOU FULL DETAIL OF OUR STATUS.
Re: Taraba: 110,000 People Are Living With HIV/AIDS by seeker121(m): 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
Imagine who was the deputy of Ramalan Yero the then governor of Kaduna state.
Re: Taraba: 110,000 People Are Living With HIV/AIDS by kupex50(m): 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
thank God I heard on time.....I won't go dia wit my dick next tym. ......kai....sweet skin to flesh sweet die but e dey kil
Re: Taraba: 110,000 People Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Superman11(m): 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
Feranmicharles:
hehehehegrin

Cool..i am following you now . follow back lets Get Narialand started

1 Like

Re: Taraba: 110,000 People Are Living With HIV/AIDS by jumolad87: 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
This is to inform you that We have the following products at very affordable prices & 100% guaranteed to work :
Gufei bao for infections, candidiasis, fibroid without operation, blocked tubes & all gynaecological problems. Ares for elimination of low sperm count, prostrate cancer, increase sexual feeling, corrects sexual dysfunction.
Blood cleanser capsule for hypertension
. Ganoderma capsule for brain, stroke & anti aging.
Sanqing Oral Liquid for detoxification &intestinal cleansing
Fohow wonderpaste for mouth odour, tooth ache, tooth decay, bleeding gum,hole in the gum.
.Six Flavor Tea to reduce blood pressure, body fat.
Garlic for anti bacterial, infections,immune-boosting
Danshen for heavy menstrual bleeding.
Sanbao Oral Liquid for rheumatism,high-blood sugar
Oral liquid for leukemia and liver cancer
They are not supplements, they are registered as curative products
We also offer natural therapy for the following health challenges:
-Pile
-Stroke
-Fibroid(without op)
-Hypertension
-Ovarian cyst
-Blocked tubes
....& other health related challenges.
Call/text 08133354624 ,whatsapp 08065664979,BB pin 3337A8CA
Re: Taraba: 110,000 People Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Superman11(m): 7:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
Feranmicharles:
hehehehegrin

hey bro i just followed you. pls follow back lets grow this Nairaland community
Re: Taraba: 110,000 People Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Wallie(m): 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
princeofpeace22:
kini big deal
hiv is like malaria now in Nigeria just take ur pills

sikena

Really? Are you talking about the same pills that are donated to Nigeria for free? What happens if the donation stops coming? At least with Malaria, you can walk into a chemist and pay for the pills you need out-of-pocket. Do you think you can afford HIV drugs that will have to be taken for life?
Re: Taraba: 110,000 People Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Franky9584(m): 9:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
hmmmm, how many pple remain nah?
Re: Taraba: 110,000 People Are Living With HIV/AIDS by Jhulyan(m): 8:41am On Jul 02, 2015
[quote author=PAGAN9JA post=35319868][/quote] thank u, my error!!
Re: Taraba: 110,000 People Are Living With HIV/AIDS by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
Jhulyan:
thank u, my error!!

no problem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wipe Away Goitre Without Operation Using Only Natural Supplement / Isaac Adewole To JOHESU: Resume Or Be Declared As Having Absconded From Duty / Study: Strange Fruit Burns Average 12.3 Pounds Of Fat Every 28 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.