Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,817 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Ishilove I Think You Are Being Unfair - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ishilove I Think You Are Being Unfair (527 Views)

POLITICS OF BETRAYAL: The Unfair Criticism And Treatment Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu / Stop Being Unfair, I Never Betrayed Anyone! / ‘buhari Is Being Unfair To Hardworking Ministers’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ishilove I Think You Are Being Unfair by shachris02: 11:58am On Jun 30, 2015
Darling Ishilove,

I appreciate what you are doing on this forum. I really do.

What I do not understand is Why you had to close my thread on the recent American gay judgement.

https://www.nairaland.com/2416306/defence-american-nigerian-gay-right

I was not advocating for gayism, God forbid.

I merely stated that we should the enormous challenges facing us and let gays be.

you really should open up that discussion.
Re: Ishilove I Think You Are Being Unfair by axiliborha(f): 11:58am On Jun 30, 2015
smiley
Re: Ishilove I Think You Are Being Unfair by Misternas89(m): 11:59am On Jun 30, 2015
What do you mean we should let gay be? Shoroniyen? That should be tackled too Alaye. undecided undecided
Re: Ishilove I Think You Are Being Unfair by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 30, 2015
They will soon pull this one down
Re: Ishilove I Think You Are Being Unfair by shachris02: 12:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
Misternas89:
What do you mean we should let gay be? Shoroniyen? That should be tackled too Alaye. undecided undecided

Yes you should let gays be because they never trampled on your civic right.

and what makes you think you are better than they are? or more righteous?
Re: Ishilove I Think You Are Being Unfair by Isaacmacdon(m): 12:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
This thread z coming down. in 10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1........
Re: Ishilove I Think You Are Being Unfair by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
wtf! Hey shachris : You know what? Fu$k this.
This is bullshit, man. axiliborha I want a gun.
Come on, gal, you got two motherfucking
guns, man. Somebody give me a gun.
Come on, Misternas . You got a big fu$k!ng
gun.
Come on,man. Give me a gun.
shachris needs to be shot!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ishilove I Think You Are Being Unfair by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
Op u are as big FOOOOL, we don't need your sermon.
Re: Ishilove I Think You Are Being Unfair by Ishilove: 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
Sorry I had to close the thread down, but it is against the law.

(1)

If APC Changes Their National Chairman, Who Will Fare Better? / When Silence Becomes Golden... / Man Bags One-month Jail Term For Stealing Seven Pieces Meats In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.