Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

What's The Most Touching Gesture Of Love You Ever Received? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Touching Gesture Of Love You Ever Received? (1951 Views)

What Is The Most Unfair Punishment You Have Ever Received? / What's The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received After Sex? / The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Touching Gesture Of Love You Ever Received? by epelumi42(m): 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
Well, many people have a way of expressing love and you'll be surprised that what impresses Jane won't move Janet.

It may be a text, a gift, a sentence, whatever it is. Love is a part of our lives.

For me, it had to be a friend who came all the way to see if Im ok... A surprise visit. Funny it is, that I had friends around, but hers, different.

Lets hear yours.
Re: What's The Most Touching Gesture Of Love You Ever Received? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: What's The Most Touching Gesture Of Love You Ever Received? by jnrbayano(m): 1:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
My mum sucking my nose to clear mucus with her mouth in the early 80s

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Touching Gesture Of Love You Ever Received? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: What's The Most Touching Gesture Of Love You Ever Received? by Teespice(f): 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
I was in class one morning when the class rep walked up to me and handed me a note which was very inspirational and touching.

see me blushing that day as if I got a love letter. it was one of the most beautiful things I have read in ages.
Re: What's The Most Touching Gesture Of Love You Ever Received? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
profojah:
what is dat?
Re: What's The Most Touching Gesture Of Love You Ever Received? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
Holding my hands.
Re: What's The Most Touching Gesture Of Love You Ever Received? by falconey(m): 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Holding my hands.

with loads of sexual innuendos
Re: What's The Most Touching Gesture Of Love You Ever Received? by epelumi42(m): 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Holding my hands.
You gave yourself that. I meant something you received.
Re: What's The Most Touching Gesture Of Love You Ever Received? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
falconey:

with loads of sexual innuendos
something is stil nt right with u.
Re: What's The Most Touching Gesture Of Love You Ever Received? by falconey(m): 1:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
something is stil nt right with u.

and what could that be? Sherlock?
Re: What's The Most Touching Gesture Of Love You Ever Received? by jnrbayano(m): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
Teespice:
I was in class one morning when the class rep walked up to me and handed me a note which was very inspirational and touching.

see me blushing that day as if I got a love letter. it was one of the most beautiful things I have read in ages.

If it were to be this person who gave you the "inspirational" book, will you have still blushed?

Confess! lipsrsealed

Re: What's The Most Touching Gesture Of Love You Ever Received? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
falconey:

and what could that be? Sherlock?
u stil dn"t knw? Then i give up!
Re: What's The Most Touching Gesture Of Love You Ever Received? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
epelumi42:

You gave yourself that. I meant something you received.
what are u saying?
Re: What's The Most Touching Gesture Of Love You Ever Received? by falconey(m): 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
u stil dn"t knw? Then i give up!

you are the observer so please tell me, you know a madman will never know he is insane, he will even accuse people of being insane.

So please tell me.
Re: What's The Most Touching Gesture Of Love You Ever Received? by epelumi42(m): 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
what are u saying?
How is holding your hand a love gesture?
Re: What's The Most Touching Gesture Of Love You Ever Received? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Jollyjoy:
what is dat?
Just booked that space incase the thread gt interesting
Re: What's The Most Touching Gesture Of Love You Ever Received? by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
profojah:

Just booked that space incase the thread gt interesting
lolz!
Re: What's The Most Touching Gesture Of Love You Ever Received? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
epelumi42:

How is holding your hand a love gesture?
what is ur problem? It a gesture for me,if u cn"t take it dat way then fvck out.
Re: What's The Most Touching Gesture Of Love You Ever Received? by Teespice(f): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
jnrbayano:

If it were to be this person who gave you the "inspirational" book, will you have still blushed?

Confess! lipsrsealed

what is the emphasis here?

the note or the person who is giving it to me?

undecided undecided
Re: What's The Most Touching Gesture Of Love You Ever Received? by jnrbayano(m): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
Teespice:

what is the emphasis here?

the note or the person who is giving it to me?

undecided undecided

Both.

One is "love" the other "medium"

(1) (Reply)

8 Absolutely Romantic Ways To Say ‘I Love You’ Without Saying A Word / He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... / Is It A Crime For You Ladies To Be Natural?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.