Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,464 members, 7,836,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? (2163 Views)

17yr-old:I Just Had Sex My Wierd Experience / What's The Funniest Thing Someone Has Said To You During Sex? / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
***for me***
its backing my ahlaja GF then in school on my back to her department publicly....i tink that was my dumbest,wierdiest and funniest gesture of love to my GF then.
whats yours??
Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by jonaifame22(m): 1:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
Giving my birla yamaha generator to a girl!

1 Like

Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
I told her "Ilove you"

she said"prove it"

So, I took off my clothes and put em back on..

If you don't understand.. Don't call yourself an educated person!
Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
jonaifame22:
Giving my birla yamaha generator to a girl!

love don blind your mind
Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
Obioraaa:
I told her "Ilove you"

she said"prove it"

prove to bad!
na prove be dat or acting?
Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
WiLdFLame:

prove to bad!
na prove be dat or acting?
No undecided I proof-ed it... It was in a pun sense.. undecided jeeeez!
Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by cruzita(f): 2:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
I no get time to love .but back then in secondary school ,a guy that had a crush on me ,received 15strokes on my behave.I just tell am thank you .very stupid of him if he thought he was gonna get me because of that

1 Like

Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by Omotayor123(f): 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
grin
Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by Justiyke4u: 3:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
Mine is that I just burnt my food again today because I was on this section
Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by Lordprez: 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
cruzita:
I no get time to love .but back then in secondary school ,a guy that had a crush on me ,received 15strokes on my behave.I just tell am thank you .very stupid of him if he thought he was gonna get me because of that
jeez!!!... why evils?shocked

not even a peck on the cheek?undecided
Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
I am here for laughs.
I've never actually done anything stupid for love.
Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by Khutie: 5:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
Obioraaa:
I told her "Ilove you"

she said"prove it"

Wah happened to ya old account... eh Nwanne
Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
Khutie:

Wah happened to ya old account... eh Nwanne
nna ehn.. Nde ahu kurum banuu ka nka ooo..
Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
cruzita:

chaii
guys don suffer oo
so d guy suffer now without u appreciating him abi?
Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
I walked to her hostel under the rain to give the idiott my spare mosquito net.
Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
sylvalord:
I walked to her hostel under the rain to give the idiott my spare mosquito net.

hahahahaha
love don cost a thing!
na juju she use on you nau
Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
WiLdFLame:

hahahahaha
love don cost a thing!
na juju she use on you nau
I Still dey wonder wetin make me mumu like that sef. Never again though!

1 Like

Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by Khutie: 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
Obioraaa:
nna ehn.. Nde ahu kurum banuu ka nka ooo..

hahahahaha....
obi adiro Mods wey we geh here mma o o.. buh yhu no dey step on pples toes nah... or are they jealous of yhur new found love LAVEDA ?
Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by blackjack21(m): 6:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
I can't fit tell you, it's personal. grin

1 Like

Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
sylvalord:
I Still dey wonder wetin make me mumu like that sef. Never again though!

hahahahaha
ya eye don clear
na so e dey do person nau
Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
Khutie:

hahahahaha....
obi adiro Mods wey we geh here mma o o.. buh yhu no dey step on pples toes nah... or are they jealous of yhur new found love LAVEDA ?
I no know ooo.. I'm peace loving oo.. I don't know why they hate me...

Ermmm... This new found love you're talking about.. Beko kwa... We have 'simple friendship' and that is it smiley
Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
blackjack21:
I can't fit tell you, it's personal. grin

abi na u cruzita dey talk about?
Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
Justiyke4u:
Mine is that I just burnt my food again today because I was on this section

Hunger no catch you ni
Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by blackjack21(m): 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
cruzita:

even at tender age you were heartless .

They guy is stupid for thinking you have a heart to give.
tongue

1 Like

Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by cruzita(f): 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
blackjack21:

even at tender age you were heartless .

They guy is stupid for thinking you have a heart to give.
tongue

exactly,I'm happy I trained my heart to be cold cos it has really helped me avoid heartbreaks

1 Like

Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by blackjack21(m): 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
WiLdFLame:
abi na u cruzita dey talk about?
Nope. but I feel for the guy.

Ritas are yeevil.

1 Like

Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
blackjack21:
Nope. but I feel for the guy.

Ritas are yeevil.
I tell you that guy just chop stick for nothing....
Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
cruzita:
exactly,I'm happy I trained my heart to be cold cos it has really helped me avoid heartbreaks

dont warri you neva can tell, u go still chop beta beating for someone one day
Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by blackjack21(m): 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
cruzita:

sorry you wouldn't ever feel the ecstasy that follows after a heart break. :-/

1 Like

Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by blackjack21(m): 7:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
WiLdFLame:

dont warri you neva can tell, u go still chop beta beating for someone one day

that day, undoubtedly and unyieldingly...

hmm lemme not finish that sentence.

Cruzita goan seek for forgiveness.

1 Like

Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
blackjack21:

that day, undoubtedly and unyieldingly...
hmm lemme not finish that sentence.
Cruzita goan seek for forgiveness.
Den she go cum know say na like film d tin dey do person love blind tru tru
Re: The Funniest/Wierd Gesture Of Love You Have Ever Done? by ThatNaijaNigger: 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
Obioraaa:
I told her "Ilove you"

she said"prove it"

Bad guy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Qualities Men Are Secretly Looking For In Women / Respect Each Other / 9 Tips For Couples In Long Distance Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.