Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,210 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

6 Ways Feminism Is Destroying Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Ways Feminism Is Destroying Women (2824 Views)

6 Ways To Get A Girlfriend Without Spending Much In This Hard Times / Help!!!!! Sleep is destroying my sex life... / Help!!! My Emotions Is Destroying My Relationship And Sexual Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Ways Feminism Is Destroying Women by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mznaett:
Victoriabee u're Exceptional believe me
Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways Feminism Is Destroying Women by MrsChima(f): 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
VictoriaBee:
1. Makes women think that all they have to do to
succeed in life is show up

You are wrong. Feminism doesn't make women think that all they have is to succeed in life.
Societally, Men are wired to be successful and women are wired to get married but men has abused the whole ish. Any female that depends on them is a gold-digger and we don't want to be called those vile names. We are now striving to be sucessful but still, you're calling us names.

Feminism makes to understand that we have to strive hard and become successfully and less dependent on men

2. Makes her proud to be ugly
Feminism doesn't make anyone proud of being ugly, but rather it makes a lady to be proud of how she was created irrespective of her look not minding of what a lousy man thinks about her.
Beyonce, Chimamanda et al are feminists and they are beautiful, not fat and dress(es) nice.
Beyonce outfit is arguably, anyway.

3. Makes them argumentative, uppity, and difficult
What's wrong in a woman being argumentative? You think being intelligent, bossy, egoistic et al is a man thing only?
Brother, get off your high horse because the world is fast changing.
We won't swallow poppycocks from male folks hook line and sinkers

4. Makes it exceedingly hard for her to find a life partner that is equal or above to her level
This is fallacy of hasty generalisation.
There are many feminists who are happily married.
Why do y'all find it easy to lump any unmarried woman as a feminist?
Take up this challenge @OP: Give me two feminists who are not married and i'll give you twenty female anti-feminists who are still single.

5. Makes her overvalue alpha males, causing her to be pumped and dumped by dozens of suitors
This is trash because feminists don't believe in alpha male.
A man that feminists yearn for, would be described as a beta male by an average misogynist and he's man that adheres to the reciprocity of respect.
In a world feminist, we detest the so-called alpha males and tag them insecured weaklings.

6. Makes them unfit mothers who don’t know
how to take care of a household

Keep typing trash to belittle and mock feminists.
Feminist doesn't equate an uncouth woman or lazy pig who don't know how to cook.
A feminist can cook perfectly but she's not doing it to impress a man but because she loves it.
An unfit mother is unfit because she chose to, not because she's a feminist.
Google feminism and find out wonderful mothers that are feminist, yet this balderdash you wrote doesn't describe them.

*Phew*

(Climbs up the Eiffel Tower and takes off bra while swinging in air shouting in Chinese)

[size=44pt] That's my baby! grin grin[/size]

You didn't have to (you can) post a poised response on this horrid thread. I don't know own why they keep asking the same ah1t and expecting a different answer. They come up with stup1d ah1t like cooking and cleaning without posing any intellectual points to convince feminists not to continue the chagrin!

When we have dumb comments like why you want to make your own money and if you seek equal rights...you are a bad mother..is the reason why I won't never give up!

When we have less dumb ass boys and securely men....the need of Feminism may dial back but I doubt it. We are dealing with leftovers and rejects.
Re: 6 Ways Feminism Is Destroying Women by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Thank you Momma. tongue
I never wanted to comment but because the dude who mentioned us called these rubbish an educational article. grin
grin
MrsChima:

(Climbs up the Eiffel Tower and takes off bra while swinging in air shouting in Chinese)

[size=44pt] That's my baby! grin grin[/size]

You didn't have to (you can) post a poised response on this horrid thread. I don't know own why they keep asking the same ah1t and expecting a different answer. They come up with stup1d ah1t like cooking and cleaning without posing any intellectual points to convince feminists not to continue the chagrin!

When we have dumb comments like why you want to make your own money and if you seek equal rights...you are a bad mother..is the reason why I won't never give up!

When we have less dumb ass boys and securely men....the need of Feminism may dial back but I doubt it. We are dealing with leftovers and rejects.

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways Feminism Is Destroying Women by OKNkanu(m): 7:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
MrsChima:
Why are dumb man bishes recycling posts? Make decent and FRESH valid points then you will get decent and FRESH valid responses.
And who is this? undecided ......... I can't believe you can be so naive.... get a life and stay off my thread!! angry

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways Feminism Is Destroying Women by MrsChima(f): 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
OKNkanu:
And who is this? undecided ......... I can't believe you can be so naive.... get a life and stay off my thread!! angry

STFU vapid bish.
Re: 6 Ways Feminism Is Destroying Women by MrsChima(f): 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
VictoriaBee:
Thank you Momma. tongue
I never wanted to comment but because the dude who mentioned us called these rubbish an educational article. grin
grin

I know sugar...I still expect you home at 7pm! angry tongue

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways Feminism Is Destroying Women by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
MrsChima:

I know sugar...I still expect you home at 7pm! angry tongue
kiss smiley wink
Re: 6 Ways Feminism Is Destroying Women by OKNkanu(m): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
undecided
Re: 6 Ways Feminism Is Destroying Women by ronald4lif(m): 7:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ghen ghen. Another feminism brouhaha brewing. I'd have deactivated if I didn't see MrsChima comment on this thread. Whomping of manbishes is her hobby. grin
Re: 6 Ways Feminism Is Destroying Women by whizqueen(f): 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
If I don't agree with any other points number four is unarguably true.
Re: 6 Ways Feminism Is Destroying Women by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
All this Yeye Online feminist will start blabbering now

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways Feminism Is Destroying Women by Superman11(m): 8:59pm On Jun 30, 2015
VictoriaBee:
Thank you Momma. tongue
grin

Some people don't read they just sqam.. These American are kinda crazy God help them ..
Re: 6 Ways Feminism Is Destroying Women by MrsChima(f): 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
ronald4lif:
Ghen ghen. Another feminism brouhaha brewing. I'd have deactivated if I didn't see MrsChima comment on this thread. Whomping of manbishes is her hobby. grin

How's your wounds? tongue
Re: 6 Ways Feminism Is Destroying Women by Raalsalghul: 9:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
MrsChima:
Why are dumb man bishes recycling posts? Make decent and FRESH valid points then you will get decent and FRESH valid responses.
It's bitches, not bishes.
Re: 6 Ways Feminism Is Destroying Women by MrsChima(f): 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
Raalsalghul:
It's bitches, not bishes.

manbish

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways Feminism Is Destroying Women by Raalsalghul: 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
MrsChima:

manbish
Bleep you too.
Re: 6 Ways Feminism Is Destroying Women by ronald4lif(m): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
MrsChima:

How's your wounds? tongue

angry
Re: 6 Ways Feminism Is Destroying Women by MrsChima(f): 10:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
Raalsalghul:
Bleep you too.

No thanks.
Re: 6 Ways Feminism Is Destroying Women by Obun: 12:22am On Jul 01, 2015
Feminist movemnt is not a bad deal in the sense dat it helps to subdue undue subjugation nd domination against the womenfolk..but now it is going too far that women now see themselves above nd dnt need the men...this is contrary to nature..ofcourse anytin dt goes contrary against nature has consequences..feminism should serve its purpose and not abused
Jst my perception.tho

1 Like

Re: 6 Ways Feminism Is Destroying Women by littlemistress: 6:48am On Jul 01, 2015
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Style Or Swag? Shocking Pose (photo) / Please Help: My Ex Want To Curse Me For This Reason (photo) / See What I Bought For #250 Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.