Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Please Help: My Ex Want To Curse Me For This Reason (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help: My Ex Want To Curse Me For This Reason (photo) (2821 Views)

My Ex Want Me To Disflower Her, Should I? advice a brother / Nigerian Bride Refuses To Kiss The Groom On Their Wedding For This Reason (Video / My Ex Want Me To Fvck Her(screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help: My Ex Want To Curse Me For This Reason (photo) by bolajioginni: 12:00am On Jan 09, 2016
Please I need advice

Re: Please Help: My Ex Want To Curse Me For This Reason (photo) by obiorathesubtle: 12:03am On Jan 09, 2016
Simple instruction! Nigerians will never obey

8. Do not post false information on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Please Help: My Ex Want To Curse Me For This Reason (photo) by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 09, 2016
Mtchweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ...... *Till fade*.
Re: Please Help: My Ex Want To Curse Me For This Reason (photo) by ggrin(f): 12:06am On Jan 09, 2016
Noundecided
Re: Please Help: My Ex Want To Curse Me For This Reason (photo) by taiocol: 12:08am On Jan 09, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Simple instruction! Nigerians will never obey

8. Do not post false information on Nairaland.
Too much yam weh hh chop na it cause am

2 Likes

Re: Please Help: My Ex Want To Curse Me For This Reason (photo) by flylykace: 12:10am On Jan 09, 2016
Let's wait and see if it works since u broke up with her for dogs to marry her after several abortions for u............ When Thunder go fire......
Re: Please Help: My Ex Want To Curse Me For This Reason (photo) by bayocanny: 12:11am On Jan 09, 2016
U deserve to be cursed, infact I can be of help to that your ex
Re: Please Help: My Ex Want To Curse Me For This Reason (photo) by gbemi514: 12:12am On Jan 09, 2016
It will not catch u..........cox it has caught u

1 Like

Re: Please Help: My Ex Want To Curse Me For This Reason (photo) by Ray360: 12:16am On Jan 09, 2016
lol..
Re: Please Help: My Ex Want To Curse Me For This Reason (photo) by Anthony0094(m): 12:20am On Jan 09, 2016
u Neva see anything
Re: Please Help: My Ex Want To Curse Me For This Reason (photo) by Emac34: 12:20am On Jan 09, 2016
In flavour voice *if u see a woman Wey Sabi shakam u go kno*
Re: Please Help: My Ex Want To Curse Me For This Reason (photo) by Idydarling(f): 12:23am On Jan 09, 2016
lie detected
Re: Please Help: My Ex Want To Curse Me For This Reason (photo) by Odunharry(m): 12:25am On Jan 09, 2016
if she naked swear for you, naked too swear for her
Re: Please Help: My Ex Want To Curse Me For This Reason (photo) by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 09, 2016
The Thunder wey go fire your Y@nsh still dey Charge
GOAT!
Re: Please Help: My Ex Want To Curse Me For This Reason (photo) by Odunharry(m): 12:26am On Jan 09, 2016
if she na.ked swear for you, na.ked too swear for her
Re: Please Help: My Ex Want To Curse Me For This Reason (photo) by Khd95(m): 12:34am On Jan 09, 2016
She did 6 abortion for u?
My brother dem sopose invoke ancient roman thunder on ur b@llz,so that it can burst it ruthlesslysad

ewu congo,lai muhammed
Re: Please Help: My Ex Want To Curse Me For This Reason (photo) by Cholls(m): 12:36am On Jan 09, 2016
my brother don't tell me you're afraid after several abortion you lead her to.......You're definitely a big fool if you believe now that it was wrong cuz if it is you are finished.
Re: Please Help: My Ex Want To Curse Me For This Reason (photo) by drizslim(m): 1:26am On Jan 09, 2016
RIP in advance grin

BTW

Re: Please Help: My Ex Want To Curse Me For This Reason (photo) by yanabasee(m): 1:40am On Jan 09, 2016
Khd95:
She did 6 abortion for u?
My brother dem sopose invoke ancient roman thunder on ur b@llz,so that it can burst it ruthlesslysad

ewu congo,lai muhammed

Buahahahahahahahahahaha....

OP.... You get mind oh... So becoz u're the only boy your parents have... You had to destroy another person's daughter and when you've eventually succeeded in destroying her womb, you then decide to swerve. Upon which you're afraid of her curses.

The thunder and lightening that will visit you... It's only her curses that will intercede on your behalf....
Re: Please Help: My Ex Want To Curse Me For This Reason (photo) by Qualer: 3:42am On Jan 09, 2016
drizslim:
RIP in advance grin

BTW

with this? i won't go anywhere till next election!!! shocked shocked true story grin grin
Re: Please Help: My Ex Want To Curse Me For This Reason (photo) by missyadorable(f): 4:53am On Jan 09, 2016
It will not work.

Curses hardly even work talk of this type

Was she sleeping or is she a baby that didn't know she could get preggy and still went ahead to abort?

Any girl who expects a man to marry her after she has had one abortion for him is a big foool, hers is even 6.

If she is pained,she should just arrange and eliminate you! Shikena!!

Naked Curse indeed!
Re: Please Help: My Ex Want To Curse Me For This Reason (photo) by ngmgeek(m): 6:20am On Jan 09, 2016
You better go and settle with her before you see yourself in the street as a mad man. Don't say we Nairalanders didn't warn you o.
Re: Please Help: My Ex Want To Curse Me For This Reason (photo) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 09, 2016
Why not. He go catch u na. If her own no catch u my own go catch u because I dey swear for u as I dey type so
Re: Please Help: My Ex Want To Curse Me For This Reason (photo) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 09, 2016
Idiot
Re: Please Help: My Ex Want To Curse Me For This Reason (photo) by Justiyke4u: 8:07am On Jan 09, 2016
So you have the mind to allow a girl to go through 1 2 3 4 5 6 abortions for and you want to leave her because of this reason? As am typing this am crying for you
Re: Please Help: My Ex Want To Curse Me For This Reason (photo) by Justiyke4u: 8:12am On Jan 09, 2016
missyadorable:
It will not work.

Curses hardly even work talk of this type

Was she sleeping or is she a baby that didn't know she could get preggy and still went ahead to abort?

Any girl who expects a man to marry her after she has had one abortion for him is a big foool, hers is even 6.

If she is pained,she should just arrange and eliminate you! Shikena!!

Naked Curse indeed!
lady I really don't believe in curses but that is only when you are clean from what warrants that. You don't have to judge her because you don't really know the circumstances surrounding the situation. Remember you said that curses hardly even work meaning that it works at times and in this situation it may work
Re: Please Help: My Ex Want To Curse Me For This Reason (photo) by IamLEGEND1: 8:16am On Jan 09, 2016

Re: Please Help: My Ex Want To Curse Me For This Reason (photo) by cruzita(f): 8:22am On Jan 09, 2016
grin wait till the curse hit u ,u go vibrate like person wey don reach orgasm
Re: Please Help: My Ex Want To Curse Me For This Reason (photo) by grad2012(f): 8:29am On Jan 09, 2016
Wella you no sabi anyting d swear go catch u,hug u even kiss u sef. You are just evil after all the arbotions you now want to dump her. Some ladies goon dey won't learn they keep making the same mistakes all over again. If you not ready for a child don't get involved in sexual act and if you must use a condom. Cos if everytin reach ground now na arbotion be d next tin.
Re: Please Help: My Ex Want To Curse Me For This Reason (photo) by MilesLamar(m): 9:24am On Jan 09, 2016
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To Me Nairalanders. I Just Bought A Brand New Car. / There’s Nothing Wrong With Going Down On Someone When They’re On Their Period / “let Me Be Your Sugar Mummy” – 54-year-old Nigerian Mum Begs P0*n King Kingtblak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.