Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Ladies Can You Date/marry Handsome Guys With Tribal Marks.??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Can You Date/marry Handsome Guys With Tribal Marks.??? (982 Views)

When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / What Handsome Guys Go Through During Christmas / Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Can You Date/marry Handsome Guys With Tribal Marks.??? by misspicy(f): 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
Though the era of tribal marks has faced out if not completely to an extent..
We have some handsome dudes with stretchy and deep tribal marks,this marks seems to add to their handsomeness in some cases.
So my question is,can NL ladies date or marry handsome guys with tribal marks
NB: (everyone was created beautifully).

matured response please.
Re: Ladies Can You Date/marry Handsome Guys With Tribal Marks.??? by demmy0325(m): 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: Ladies Can You Date/marry Handsome Guys With Tribal Marks.??? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mumu topic
Peep like you need to be banned out of nl
Re: Ladies Can You Date/marry Handsome Guys With Tribal Marks.??? by IamLEGEND1: 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
seriously?
Re: Ladies Can You Date/marry Handsome Guys With Tribal Marks.??? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
are you mrscork?? (no offeince)
Re: Ladies Can You Date/marry Handsome Guys With Tribal Marks.??? by benedictnsi(m): 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
misspicy:
We have some handsome dudes with stretchy and deep tribal marks,this marks seems to add to their handsomeness in some cases.

matured response please.

You called it a "tribal" mark...... Not a malformation mark. It is tribal because it is given to people resulting from their culture. Your question is almost like asking whether one can marry outside his tribe.

Once there is Love, understanding, joy, agreement etc tribal marks is just a minor case.

Just like a phone, "tribal marks" is just like a "folo cum ba3.

I rest my case!!!!
Re: Ladies Can You Date/marry Handsome Guys With Tribal Marks.??? by importexpert(m): 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
why not? it will not show on your kids
Re: Ladies Can You Date/marry Handsome Guys With Tribal Marks.??? by idihcoben: 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
MR & MRS FOOD QUIZ

For the man:
You don’t like cooking and you don’t like baby-sitting. Today you come home to meet your wife cooking dinner, and baby is crying. You carry the baby and notice that her diaper needs changing. What would you do?
a) Hold the baby till wife is ready to attend to her.
b) Take over the cooking while wife attends to her.
c) Pick your car keys and head out.
d) Ask wife to put her on her back and continue the cooking.

For the woman:
You love to tie a wrapper while at home because it gives you freedom, but your hubby does not like it because he considers it ‘bush’. Today he comes home with a few of his colleagues unannounced and there you are at the front door- in a wrapper! What would you do?
a) Act like nothing happened, welcome hubby and the visitors and carry on with what you were doing.
b) Quickly run to the bedroom and change into a pair of pants.
c) Apologize to hubby and claim you were just coming out of the bathroom.
d) Call your hubby aside and berate him for not mentioning the visit earlier.
CONTINUE ON www.penchant.com.ng
Re: Ladies Can You Date/marry Handsome Guys With Tribal Marks.??? by tempem: 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
misspicy:

matured response please.
Can I ask you too? If yes, what's your take?
Re: Ladies Can You Date/marry Handsome Guys With Tribal Marks.??? by donholy28(m): 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
As long as he get money...even if he ugly like gorilla dem go still marry am
Re: Ladies Can You Date/marry Handsome Guys With Tribal Marks.??? by misspicy(f): 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
Mumu topic Peep like you need to be banned out of nl
and my offense is?
Re: Ladies Can You Date/marry Handsome Guys With Tribal Marks.??? by misspicy(f): 3:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
khachee:
are you mrscork?? (no offeince)
no am not
Re: Ladies Can You Date/marry Handsome Guys With Tribal Marks.??? by misspicy(f): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
benedictnsi:

You called it a "tribal" mark...... Not a malformation mark. It is tribal because it is given to people resulting from their culture. Your question is almost like asking whether one can marry outside his tribe.

Once there is Love, understanding, joy, agreement etc tribal marks is just a minor case.

Just like a phone, "tribal marks" is just like a "folo cum ba3.

I rest my case!!!!
nice opinion and u said it in a matured manner.kudos

1 Like

Re: Ladies Can You Date/marry Handsome Guys With Tribal Marks.??? by Xgz1(m): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
idihcoben:
MR & MRS FOOD QUIZ

For the man:
You don’t like cooking and you don’t like baby-sitting. Today you come home to meet your wife cooking dinner, and baby is crying. You carry the baby and notice that her diaper needs changing. What would you do?
a) Hold the baby till wife is ready to attend to her.
b) Take over the cooking while wife attends to her.
c) Pick your car keys and head out.
d) Ask wife to put her on her back and continue the cooking.

For the woman:
You love to tie a wrapper while at home because it gives you freedom, but your hubby does not like it because he considers it ‘bush’. Today he comes home with a few of his colleagues unannounced and there you are at the front door- in a wrapper! What would you do?
a) Act like nothing happened, welcome hubby and the visitors and carry on with what you were doing.
b) Quickly run to the bedroom and change into a pair of pants.
c) Apologize to hubby and claim you were just coming out of the bathroom.
d) Call your hubby aside and berate him for not mentioning the visit earlier.
CONTINUE ON www.penchant.com.ng

1. The first one I go clean the baby up and leave her to cook the food.
2. Wrapper hahaha na Wetin I like self wen no pant under
Re: Ladies Can You Date/marry Handsome Guys With Tribal Marks.??? by misspicy(f): 3:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
tempem:
Can I ask you too? If yes, what's your take?
i can't because i dnt like it

Can u?
Re: Ladies Can You Date/marry Handsome Guys With Tribal Marks.??? by misspicy(f): 3:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
idihcoben create ur own thread please
Re: Ladies Can You Date/marry Handsome Guys With Tribal Marks.??? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
misspicy:

and my offense is?
why create a topic about a guy who is handsome but got tribal marks,,?

Does it make sense..
Re: Ladies Can You Date/marry Handsome Guys With Tribal Marks.??? by misspicy(f): 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
WARRIBLOOD:
why create a topic about a guy who is handsome but got tribal marks,,?

Does it make sense..
and how does it not make sense?
Re: Ladies Can You Date/marry Handsome Guys With Tribal Marks.??? by tempem: 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
misspicy:

i can't because i dnt like it

Can u?
Some are so are thin and light. You only see this when you are some inches, take n ote "inches", closer to their face. In their pix you can't just see it there. Ah know of a guy, though.
Re: Ladies Can You Date/marry Handsome Guys With Tribal Marks.??? by Joshkid(m): 7:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
misspicy:
and my offense is?
creating offensive topic against mankind...

(1) (Reply)

Feel My Heart Beat, Why Do I Feel This Way? Please.... / Why Many Women Fall Prey To Players / Will She Agree It Was A Mistake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.