Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? (15233 Views)

THE REAL MAN...... By Lizzy Oyebola Oyekunle / My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! / Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Teespice(f): 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
dinachi:

It is now an obsession with women abi? But na una dey always hurry to define 'a real man'. So what changed now that the table is turned?
Just give us your own definistion !
If you are missing threads about pvssy better start one so we all can contribute as long as the pvssy is clean and neat. grin grin grin

I gave you a definition of a real woman.

what more do you want?

going through this thread, I am not sure I have seen anyone ask for the definition of a real man. but I won't mind the definition of one from you since you know so much.

as for the pvssy threads, what happened?
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by dinachi(m): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Teespice:

I gave you a definition of a real woman.

what more do you want?
You see ya life? Why the merry go round na?
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by dinachi(m): 6:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
cococandy:

Like I said, we all see ourselves as better than we are. Trouble makers don't admit they are troublesome. No be you dey tell me how others are attacking you first and how you're gentle. Yimu lipsrsealed
So is this an indictment on ya self? All those sweet things you mentioned about yourself,all Na wash ba?
grin
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Teespice(f): 7:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
dinachi:

You see ya life? Why the merry go round na?

on the contrary, you are the one going round in circles.

why ask me a question you have gotten the answer to or are you asking again because you found out my answer was sarcastic?
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by dinachi(m): 6:59am On Jul 04, 2015
Teespice:

on the contrary, you are the one going round in circles.

why ask me a question you have gotten the answer to or are you asking again because you found out my answer was sarcastic?
Everyone knew you were being sarcastic but thats beside the point. The request was simple enough. Let us have your views.
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Teespice(f): 7:09am On Jul 04, 2015
dinachi:

Everyone knew you were being sarcastic but thats beside the point. The request was simple enough. Let us have your views.

you have gotten my views on the subject on two separate posts already.
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by dinachi(m): 7:19am On Jul 04, 2015
Teespice:

you have gotten my views on the subject on two separate posts already.

Where?
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Teespice(f): 7:27am On Jul 04, 2015
dinachi:
Where?
go through the pages of your thread or check your mentions.
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by dinachi(m): 7:41am On Jul 04, 2015
Teespice:

go through the pages of your thread or check your mentions.
Artful dodger! grin grin
You know you haven't .
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Teespice(f): 7:44am On Jul 04, 2015
dinachi:
Artful dodger! grin grin You know you haven't .
phew. I don't know what else to say.
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by dinachi(m): 7:45am On Jul 04, 2015
Teespice:

phew. I don't know what else to say.
I do. Just post your definition of a real woman grin grin
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Adesiji77: 8:09am On Jul 04, 2015
A real woman is a real woman tongue
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by dinachi(m): 8:24am On Jul 04, 2015
Adesiji77:
A real woman is a real woman tongue
grin grin grin
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Ewuro4: 9:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
Dinachi is that you on your Profile? grin
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by dinachi(m): 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ewuro4:
Dinachi is that you on your Profile? grin
Yea
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Ewuro4: 11:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
dinachi:

Yea

Cute family you've got.
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by dinachi(m): 12:51am On Jul 05, 2015
Ewuro4:

Cute family you've got.
Tnx
Who is your 'real woman'?
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Ewuro4: 3:19am On Jul 05, 2015
dinachi:

Tnx
Who is your 'real woman'?

'Thought I already said that was me? grin ... A real woman hmmm

Biologically.. A human that has 2 Xchromosome,s 2 mammary organs , Vágina , observe monthly blood flow through her vjj, has a uterus and other feminine reproductive organs, constant/occassional hormonal outbursts (e.g brain Menopause kiss) ...

Literally... Confident, Compititive, Competent and Cuddly.

Figuratively.. A real woman define herself.
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 05, 2015
dinachi:
Tnx Who is your 'real woman'?
www.nairaland.com/2427362/fathers-pain
Please checkout this thread
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 05, 2015
Ewuro4:

'Thought I already said that was me? grin ... A real woman hmmm

Biologically.. A human that has 2 Xchromosome,s 2 mammary organs , Vágina , observe monthly blood flow through her vjj, has a uterus and other feminine reproductive organs, constant/occassional hormonal outbursts (e.g brain Menopause kiss) ...

So, you're saying Caitlyn Jenner doesn't make the cut? angry . Who are you to say she's not a woman? grin tongue tongue
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 05, 2015
Teespice:

Google did not give me a good answer.
that's why I asked for yours.

to your definition of a real woman.

for starters, she has to recognise that the world we live in is a patriarchal one

she should be seen and not heard

in fact when her husband cheats, instead of quitting her marriage she should work things out.

she has to cook, care for her household and not have a life of her own

when she gets her salary, she should doable for the hubby and give everything to him

after giving birth to the required number of children, she should still be sexy. if she does not, hubby will look outside and say she refused to take care na, she's not the woman I married.

she should be able too cook both international and local dishes since the road to a man's heart is through food.

in the bedroom, she should be a ho and a pro.

last but not the least, she should live her life pleasing a man.

I guess that's what you want to hear.

tongue tongue

really
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by charles316: 11:25am On Jul 05, 2015
Teespice:

Google did not give me a good answer.
that's why I asked for yours.

to your definition of a real woman.

for starters, she has to recognise that the world we live in is a patriarchal one

she should be seen and not heard

in fact when her husband cheats, instead of quitting her marriage she should work things out.

she has to cook, care for her household and not have a life of her own

when she gets her salary, she should doable for the hubby and give everything to him

after giving birth to the required number of children, she should still be sexy. if she does not, hubby will look outside and say she refused to take care na, she's not the woman I married.

she should be able too cook both international and local dishes since the road to a man's heart is through food.

in the bedroom, she should be a ho and a pro.

last but not the least, she should live her life pleasing a man.

I guess that's what you want to hear.

tongue tongue

So being sexy should end after childbirth?

You women need to be taught how to take care of your bodies. It's not just by applying make ups and wearing body shapers.

However, if a woman should no longer be sexy because of childbirth then let her allow a younger sexy girl to take care of oga.
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Ewuro4: 4:50pm On Jul 05, 2015
Timbuktou:

So, you're saying Caitlyn Jenner doesn't make the cut? angry . Who are you to say she's not a woman? grin tongue tongue

No offence Bruce Jenner but you didn't make the 'Real Woman' cut cool grin
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ewuro4:

No offence Bruce Jenner but you didn't make the 'Real Woman' cut cool grin
Caitlyn. *wriggles finger*
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Ewuro4: 5:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
Timbuktou:

Caitlyn. *wriggles finger*

He'll always be adressed as 'Bruce Jenner' around here. He can't eat his cake and have it. 7 children , 2/3 divorces and countless sexcapades in Vegas et all, now decides to enjoy the other side because he can? That's what we call okanjuwa OLE olojushonpa ! angry He should gerrouuut of here.
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ewuro4:

He'll always be adressed as 'Bruce Jenner' around here. He can't eat his cake and have it. 7 children , 2/3 divorces and countless sexcapades in Vegas et all, now decides to enjoy the other side because he can? That's what we call okanjuwa OLE olojushonpa ! angry He should gerrouuut of here.

Lmao. Oh, someone isn't impressed with Cai..., I mean, Bruce's shenanigans. What would you do if a relative decided to tow this path?
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Ewuro4: 6:52pm On Jul 05, 2015
Timbuktou:

Lmao. Oh, someone isn't impressed with Cai..., I mean, Bruce's shenanigans. What would you do if a relative decided to tow this path?

Being gay, I can understand. But Sex change? Not mentally prepared to handle such so I guess They're on their own oh.
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ewuro4:

Being gay, I can understand. But Sex change? Not mentally prepared to handle such so I guess They're on their own oh.

You'll get used to it, eventually grin.This move byCaitlyn will provide encouragement and inspiration for men scared of a sexx change. grin
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by yorubadelta(f): 11:36am On Jul 06, 2015
Ewuro4:

grin grin grin
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by dinachi(m): 11:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ewuro4:

What exactly is the difference between sex change and homosexuality. Eventually Bruce Jenner/caitlyn Jenner would start seeking out a guy yo date. All smells like homosexuality to me still.
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Ewuro4: 4:15am On Jul 07, 2015
dinachi:

What exactly is the difference between sex change and homosexuality Eventually Bruce Jenner/caitlyn Jenner would start seeking out a guy yo date. All smells like homosexuality to me still.

One undergone an extreme surgical procedure while other didnt.

And no, they (Trans) aren't gay Dinachi, Gayism is totally different from Transgenderism , as the matter of fact most Transgendered individuals ( that aren't cash trapped) always opt for an immediate reassignment surgery to live a complete lifestyle they've always wanted. Rumour also has it that Bruce is going all the way for this sex reassignment surgery (vàginoplasty).

So, That's the difference my friend.

There's a new show on TLC ( I am Jazz) about a teenage boy who underwent the surgery as a kid, now girl. I just can't phamtom it. The show premieres on July15. http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/01/first-look-tlc-docuseries-transgender-teen

Another Trending Yahoo news about a transgendered 9yr old boy who was a girl. Read it up. https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/transgender-9-year-old-adapts-to-school-life-as-a-123389257667.html
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by dinachi(m): 5:30am On Jul 07, 2015
Ewuro4:

One undergone an extreme surgical procedure while other didnt.

And no, they (Trans) aren't gay Dinachi, Gayism is totally different from Transgenderism , as the matter of fact most Transgendered individuals ( that aren't cash trapped) always opt for an immediate reassignment surgery to live a complete lifestyle they've always wanted. Rumour also has it that Bruce is going all the way for this sex reassignment surgery (vàginoplasty).

So, That's the difference my friend.

There's a new show on TLC ( I am Jazz) about a teenage boy who underwent the surgery as a kid, now girl. I just can't phamtom it. The show premieres on July15. http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/01/first-look-tlc-docuseries-transgender-teen

Another Trending Yahoo news about a transgendered 9yr old boy who was a girl. Read it up. https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/transgender-9-year-old-adapts-to-school-life-as-a-123389257667.html
Being male or female surpasses any sex reassignment surgery. In my opinion any surgery that cannot give womb, ovaries and eggs plus the xx chromosomes to Bruce Jenner simply means that he is involved in self deception! He is still biologically a man in spit of all the silly disfiguring surgeries he undergoes.
That is where the issue of tranpregnancy came from. Some of them who claimed they transitted from female to male could still get pregnant and have kids. All internal reproductive organs remain the same.
For the males who now claim that they are female. They can never have natural birth kids. The supposed constructed vgs lead to nowhere.
Chromosomes still remain xy. So he is still male. His Homosexual partner will still have sex with him through the anus. Bruce Jenner is still a homosexual, period.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States / What's Your Childish Trait? / Dear Nigerian Men That Don't Help With Housework,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.