Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,462 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? (15218 Views)

THE REAL MAN...... By Lizzy Oyebola Oyekunle / My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! / Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by pickabeau1: 7:48am On Jul 07, 2015
There are gayish tendencies behind it

Transwomen mostly date men (basically a former man dating a current man)

If she still has a thing for women (its now a woman dating a current woman) - lezzie ish

Ewuro4:

One undergone an extreme surgical procedure while other didnt.

And no, they (Trans) aren't gay Dinachi, Gayism is totally different from Transgenderism , as the matter of fact most Transgendered individuals ( that aren't cash trapped) always opt for an immediate reassignment surgery to live a complete lifestyle they've always wanted. Rumour also has it that Bruce is going all the way for this sex reassignment surgery (vàginoplasty).

So, That's the difference my friend.

There's a new show on TLC ( I am Jazz) about a teenage boy who underwent the surgery as a kid, now girl. I just can't phamtom it. The show premieres on July15. http://www.ew.com/article/2015/06/01/first-look-tlc-docuseries-transgender-teen

Another Trending Yahoo news about a transgendered 9yr old boy who was a girl. Read it up. https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/transgender-9-year-old-adapts-to-school-life-as-a-123389257667.html

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by TV01(m): 9:37am On Jul 07, 2015
Ewuro4:
One undergone an extreme surgical procedure while other didnt.
I read the links. How can a child be diagnosed with "gender identity disorder" before he can even tie his shoe laces - so much so that by the age of 6...yes 6, he is appearing on talk shows as an expert. I have never seen/heard of a bigger parenting fail - total abdication.

Prepping him with hormones in advance of full-blown "re-assignment" surgery before puberty kicks-in, at which point it's much more difficult. When even 75% of adolescents who identify as gay, totally identify as straight by age 24. Ho much less a confused child of 2 or 3 - who can;t even have a real grasp od what sex and gender are.

dinachi:
Being male or female surpasses any sex reassignment surgery.
Absolutely right. It's a question of DNA - or is biological sex tro be considered a "construct" too?

Apart from a minute few - for whom we should have every sympathy - with incorrectly differentiated or developed sexual characteristics, this is basically a psychiatric issue (which until very recently gayism was also classified as). You don't help someone in that state by feeding and re-affirming the confusion.

pickabeau1:
There are gayish tendencies behind it
Transwomen mostly date men (basically a former man dating a current man)
If she still has a thing for women (its now a woman dating a current woman) - lezzie ish
It's all part of the same devilish confusion.

TV
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by skyfullofstars(f): 10:24am On Jul 07, 2015
perry2020:
A real woman is a strong,supportive,confident,patient,selfless,accommodating,humble,resourceful,intelligent lady,who must have moral values and standards,full of etiquette,must know how to balance and differentiate work from home and also know how to multi task.

Yes, we can be all that, as long as the man by our side complies with his own role...

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by pickabeau1: 11:46am On Jul 07, 2015
TV01:

It's all part of the same devilish confusion.

TV
grin grin
Erm.... that is not politically correct and urbane... since this is the new cool
Supporting SSM, Queer and Trans ish... that is
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Ewuro4: 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
Dinachi , Pickabeau1 & TV01 ... My initial post was only to clarify the contrast between those two orientation to best of my knowledge.

Yes, you may be right about transgenderism having Gayish tendencies so why not kuku be gay instead of going through all that nip tuck? (that seems to be the bone of contention here and on every forums)

I will never understand and honestly, to be frank, I try as much as possible to avoid this discussion coz I'm very confused. I have gay friends and colleagues at work , my kids asked questions about these group of people esp when their friends have two mommies , so what do you have me say/do?

and you know what? I looked out the window yesterday , and this morning (now) and nothing seemed abnormal. Atleast not YET. I'm gonna live my life one day at a time without all the burden this world has to offer. embarassed
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by TV01(m): 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ewuro4:
Dinachi , Pickabeau1 & TV01 ... My initial post was only to clarify the contrast between those two orientation to best of my knowledge.

Yes, you may be right about transgenderism having Gayish tendencies so why not kuku be gay instead of going through all that nip tuck? (that seems to be the bone of contention here and on every forums)

I will never understand and honestly, to be frank, I try as much as possible to avoid this discussion coz I'm very confused. I have gay friends and colleagues at work , my kids asked questions about these group of people esp when their friends have two mommies , so what do you have me say/do?

and you know what? I looked out the window yesterday , and this morning (now) and nothing seemed abnormal. Atleast not YET. I'm gonna live my life one day at a time without all the burden this world has to offer. embarassed

The reality of it is unnerving, no? You can "say what you like", but there is a government/PC line. It is that any combination is "normal" and "acceptable". Then they teach it in schools - along with early sexualisation of kids.

They undermine centuries of your culture and tradition and you have no real say - indeed, you can be prosecuted if you say otherwise. Soon, they'll tart taking kids from dissenters. One day at a time just means the inevitable draws ever closer.

There is no middle ground - it's not live and let live - you must accept, accede, endorse, celebrate and participate if need be.

The good news - if you don't have the gospel - Timbuktou is selling land in Nigeria grin

TV
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Ewuro4: 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
TV01:

The reality of it is unnerving, no? You can "say what you like", but there is a government/PC line. It is that any combination is "normal" and "acceptable". Then they teach it in schools - along with early sexualisation of kids.

They undermine centuries of your culture and tradition and you have no real say - indeed, you can be prosecuted if you say otherwise. Soon, they'll tart taking kids from dissenters. One day at a time just means the inevitable draws ever closer.

There is no middle ground - it's not live and let live - you must accept, accede, endorse, celebrate and participate if need be.

The good news - if you don;t have the gospel - Timbuktou is selling land in Nigeria grin

TV

TV01 I feel clostophobic & boxed in the corner , reading this post. There's no way out of this is there? We just have to blend in and move with the tide eh?

Very unnerving I must admit.

Not taught in some schools. (Private No, public yes)
Well my days are numbered on this land.. Ilekokontagbe at last. If not for my pension.

Hehehe
Timbuktou.. 2 plots , How much? Send me the bill.

*Ewuro flees out of thread*
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ewuro4:

Hehehe
Timbuktou.. 2 plots , How much? Send me the bill.

*Ewuro flees out of thread*

£15 pounds per plot. GRA sef. I swear, it's genuine. No need to involve a lawyer. grin
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by pickabeau1: 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
You've said it all

TV01:

The good news - if you don;t have the gospel - Timbuktou is selling land in Nigeria grin

TV
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by dinachi(m): 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
TV01:

TV
My brother the reality is shocking very soon we will no longer hold an opinion except that of the government. The day paedophiles will get their own freedom is the day many clowns who supported this homosexual idiocy will wake but by then it will be too late. Then their cousins the bestiality practisioners will be kissing their dogs in the full glare of children and adults before the incestous couples will now enter the scene and complete the disgust!
We will yet see sons marrying mothers and discussing their love' on Oprah shows or brothers and sisters performing the unthinkable.
It is official, this civilization is doomed!

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by yorubadelta(f): 7:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
dinachi:

My brother the reality is shocking very soon we will no longer hold an opinion except that of the government. The day paedophiles will get their own freedom is the day many clowns who supported this homosexual idiocy will wake but by then it will be too late. Then their cousins the bestiality practisioners will be kissing their dogs in the full glare of children and adults before the incestous couples will now enter the scene and complete the disgust!
We will yet see sons marrying mothers and discussing their love' on Oprah shows or brothers and sisters performing the unthinkable.
It is official, this civilization is doomed!

Inevitably, all you've stated will soon come to pass in this sick world we live in. lipsrsealed
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by lilmax(m): 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
skyfullofstars:

Yes, we can be all that, as long as the man by our side complies with his own role...
okay you need a man to be a real woman?
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by skyfullofstars(f): 10:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
lilmax:
okay you need a man to be a real woman?

I don't need anything...
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by lilmax(m): 11:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
skyfullofstars:

skyfullofstars:

I don't need anything...
you are confused undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by skyfullofstars(f): 1:35am On Jul 08, 2015
lilmax:
you are confused undecided

I personally don't need anything, YET if my man wants me to have all those qualities, he should also have them. I'm not saying that I need something, I'm imposing my conditions: do you want me to be like this? Then you should be like that.
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by dangotesmummy: 9:31am On Jul 21, 2015
dinachi:

That's not a real woman, that's a very dangerous woman over there. Date her at your peril! grin grin grin
and why are you afraid of her wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

What's Your Childish Trait? / Thread For Wives And Kids Of Nigerian Soldiers In Troubled States / Dear Nigerian Men That Don't Help With Housework,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.