Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? (15183 Views)

THE REAL MAN...... By Lizzy Oyebola Oyekunle / My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! / Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Haywhymido(m): 8:31am On Jul 01, 2015
Na so so fight up n down, bashing,bragging,nagging,swearing na wa o. At d end una go say na una grandmother wey be witch no let una last 4 una husband's house. Words like overlook,condone,patience doesnt exist 4 una dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by lilmax(m): 8:37am On Jul 01, 2015
Haywhymido:
Na so so fight up n down, bashing,bragging,nagging,swearing na wa o. At d end una go say na una grandmother wey be witch no let una last 4 una husband's house. Words like overlook,condone,patience doesnt exist 4 una dictionary.
grin
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by dangotesmummy: 11:11am On Jul 01, 2015
Really? You don't mean it shocked grin

omg I'm so scared grin
Haywhymido:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by dangotesmummy: 11:14am On Jul 01, 2015
Op meet the real woman you are looking for wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by 5minsmadness: 11:24am On Jul 01, 2015
lilmax:
A real woman is confident,honest,independent,patient,defined purpose,feels comfortable in her own skin,values a real man and lastly A real woman is a WOMAN and not trying to be a MAN

Words of wisdom!
Very deep!

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by pickabeau1: 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
VictoriaBee:
A real woman is subjective.

Why do you think it's subjective?

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by crackhaus: 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
A real woman is a feminist who believes patriarchy is evil and responsible for all that's wrong with the world, but still dreams endlessly of how an attractive stronger man would bend her over and fvck her deep in the azz.

7 Likes

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
pickabeau1:

Why do you think it's subjective?

Man A thinking isn't same as man B thinking..
Man A might want a submissive and wife that loves cook.
Man B believes in reciprocity of respect and might help his wife to do chores.
*A real woman to Man A would be someone who does housechores and some other things.
*A real woman to Man B would be an independent/interdependent woman and other things.

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by jaybee3(m): 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
We dey here

Wetin dey happen?
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
crackhaus:
A real woman is a feminist who believes patriarchy is evil and responsible for all that's wrong with the world, but still dreams endlessly of how an attractive stronger man would bend her over and fvck her deep in the azz.
lipsrsealed
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by pickabeau1: 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
Good

So why do u women try to define what a 'real man' is...

VictoriaBee:

Man A thinking isn't same as man B thinking..
Man A might want a submissive and wife that loves cook.
Man B believes in reciprocity of respect and might help his wife to do chores.
*A real woman to Man A would be someone who does housechores and some other things.
*A real woman to Man B would be an independent/interdependent woman and other things.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
pickabeau1:
Good
So why do u women try to define what a 'real man' is...
Each woman defines a "real man" how she wants it.

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by pickabeau1: 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Each woman defines a "real man" how she wants it.

Ok
I will note your response when real man debate comes up again

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Ishilove: 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
A real woman is... Mama Ishilove grin

Selfless

Intelligent

Hardworking

Loving

Determined

Prayerful

My mummy is a real woman!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by lionduke(m): 3:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Upnepaa(m): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ishilove:
Selfless
Intelligent
Hardworking
Loving
Determined
Prayerful

You nko lipsrsealed
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
jaybee3:
We dey here

Wetin dey happen?
shocked. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by dinachi(m): 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ishilove:

Selfless

Intelligent

Hardworking

Loving

Determined

Prayerful

I didn't see submissive in your list! What of you,are you not a real woman? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by dinachi(m): 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
dangotesmummy:
Op meet the real woman you are looking for wink
That's not a real woman, that's a very dangerous woman over there. Date her at your peril! grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Babygal4eva(f): 5:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
A real woman is someone who knows her worth and doesn't seek validation from anyone, a real woman is a compliation of different characteristics, a real woman cannot be defined nor put into one category why? Because women are awesome and strong and annoying and proud and smart and talented and tiresome and stubborn and so many other things.

When you meet a real womanand you treat her right she will protect and love you to her last breath. My Mum is the realest woman I know. peace out
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by dinachi(m): 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
Babygal4eva:
A real woman is someone who knows her worth and doesn't seek validation from anyone, a real woman is a compliation of different characteristics, a real woman cannot be defined nor put into one category why? Because women are awesome and strong and annoying and proud and smart and talented and tiresome and stubborn and so many other things.

When you meet a real womanand you treat her right she will protect and love you to her last breath. My Mum is the realest woman I know. peace out
Wow! What of your Dad was he a 'real man'?

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by Teespice(f): 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
ermmm
what is the meaning of submissive?
because I have seen it countless times.
Re: Where Are The Real Women? Abi Dem No Dey? by dinachi(m): 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
Teespice:
ermmm

what is the meaning of submissive?

because I have seen it countless times.
Google is your friend.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

For MEN: When Last Did You Cry? / How To Suprise Wife On Birthday Help Me ! / 15-Years-Old Boy Runs Away From Home After Being Scolded By His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.