Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ... (3365 Views)

Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra / Princess Stella Oduah Won The Anambra North Senatorial Seat. / Acn (tinubu) , A Sham, By Durosinmi-etti, Acn Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
omenalfa:

and you can deport yourself to sambisa and remove abomination from our land

all you biafran zombies are denting my region.
Re: ... by omenalfa: 11:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
naijapip:

all you biafran zombies are denting my region.

When the tide turns, our motto shall be "suffer not a Sabo to live"

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
omenalfa:

When the tide turns, our motto shall be "suffer not a Sabo to live"
the tide will only turn in your messed up head.
Re: ... by omenalfa: 11:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
naijapip:

the tide will only turn in your messed up head.

maybe
Re: ... by EasternPride: 11:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
Naija-pips.com

Ur own online don finish.

Stop this rubbish or u will regret it.

Just hold on, u will see a reply from a mental 'biafran zombie'.

Ur own don finish, walahi.

They have started dealing with u by blacklisting ur tribal bigoted website.
Re: ... by ikeyman00(m): 12:59am On Jul 01, 2015
@@
and the multi looters yoruba pastors are jetting around in private jet.

After praying for u to live and they still die.

And who is the con man biko

And at end Biafra is coming

Ndi ara
Re: ... by ikeyman00(m): 1:02am On Jul 01, 2015
@@

Any Biafran that is giving Money to yoruba pentecostal churches is a fool. That Money should be given to rádio biafra london
Re: ... by BLOTRS: 2:11am On Jul 01, 2015
naijapip:

I just have this strong feelings that some strong aggrieved political lords are using radio biafra and there director to cause trouble.

my fellow igbo brothers, let us use our head.
my brother, we want the trouble now more than ever. we want the militants to rise, even deadlier than before, we want boko haram to become more ruthless, then when the zoo is depleted, we can leave.
Re: ... by hoobs(m): 4:17am On Jul 01, 2015
naijapip:
The proposed transfer of prisoners to the ekwulobia prison has been contentious for a while now.

For me, I think it's an arranged sham. I know the president would not be So insensitive and to make such a move.

This is what I think happened. I think the comptroller general of the prisons, my brother, Dr. Peter Ezenwa Ekpendu, sold out.

This scheme was arranged with the puported director of radio biafra to further damage the relationship between the east and this administration. This is Why the So called director was dead sure about the transfer.

I think the comptroller took this step without consulting the president and I think that GEJ might have a hand in this.....some of the civil servants in this administration are still working for him.

I just have this strong feelings that some strong aggrieved political lords are using radio biafra and there director to cause trouble.

my fellow igbo brothers, let us use our head.
1st of all.....am not your brother,we do not dress the same way,we do not speak the same language,we do not eat the same food,we do not have the same culture,so I have nothing in common with you!,secondly....it was Wille Obiano that raised the alarm not Nnamdi kanu
Re: ... by Nobody: 4:26am On Jul 01, 2015
A big fat lie! This is another Yoruba demonic lies.ignore it!

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 01, 2015
hoobs:
1st of all.....am not your brother,we do not dress the same way,we do not speak the same language,we do not eat the same food,we do not have the same culture,so I have nothing in common with you!,secondly....it was Wille Obiano that raised the alarm not Nnamdi kanu

Nnamdi Kanu raised the alarm on radio Biafra before Obiano made any statement on it. Or did the governor arrange for the protesters?
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 01, 2015
EasternPride:
Naija-pips.com

Ur own online don finish.

Stop this rubbish or u will regret it.

Just hold on, u will see a reply from a mental 'biafran zombie'.

Ur own don finish, walahi.

They have started dealing with u by blacklisting ur tribal bigoted website.

lol. the truth hurts you so bad. My website is not tribally bigoted. My website is NIGERIAN - ONE - UNITED - STRONGER.
Re: ... by SOUNDKING: 8:40am On Jul 01, 2015

Nwanne unu na emechu m ihu. How can Nnamdi kalu, an ordinary London scammer brain wash you So? Its your plight, umu nne m ndi arafuru arafu that is giving me sleepless night.
if kanu can scam even the Biafrans in diaspora then we give him 7 gbosa for being such a good con artist. Anyway Biafra started before Nnamdi and any one who voiced Biafra struggle will still have my support.God bless Biafra.
Re: ... by SOUNDKING: 8:43am On Jul 01, 2015
papaejima1:

Stay off Oshogbo Weed you no go hear
maybe the man that sold skunk to him added a little hair to it.

1 Like

Re: ... by hoobs(m): 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2015

Nnamdi Kanu raised the alarm on radio Biafra before Obiano made any statement on it. Or did the governor arrange for the protesters?
yess he did,he called the chairmen of the traders in the entire anambra and told them,get ur facts right b4 commenting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Revealed: Obasanjo, Tinubu, El-rufai Lead Cabal Behind Saraki’s Trials / We Strongly Stand Behind Buhari And The Indivisibility Of Nig – UK / Breaking News!!! Dss Nabs Niger Delta Avengers!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.