Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) (49151 Views)

Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) / OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) / PHOTO: This Beautiful Girl Is Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by dipopooo(m): 7:18am On Jul 01, 2015
Her parents should ccontact her network provider to get d last 3 calls she made.

Hope she is not wit a guy banginlisin her.
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by helphelp: 7:18am On Jul 01, 2015
Hopefully she's well and alive...
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by digitsolution: 7:20am On Jul 01, 2015
I pray she is found hale and hearty, can't imagine what the parents are going through right now. God please intervene.

For all your branding and customization projects/jobs we deliver nationwide.

Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by benedictjohn(m): 7:20am On Jul 01, 2015
omenalfa:
Which city? If SW, then ritual tinz If North, Boko Bride
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by highdreez(m): 7:22am On Jul 01, 2015
omenalfa:
Which city? If SW, then ritual tinz
If North, Boko Bride
And if east,militant? cool
omenalfa:
Which city? If SW, then ritual tinz
If North, Boko Bride
And if east,militant?
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by suwalee(f): 7:23am On Jul 01, 2015
Wen kids of dis age go missing I tink dey shld ask d guy she's dating cos some of dem end up running frm home I pray she's found o
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by emamos: 7:23am On Jul 01, 2015
totorimi:
She will return when she is done enjoying with the boyfriend. Parents should expect this type of youthful exuberance at this stage of their growth.
[is that how your sister or you have been doing coz i see you are talking from experience][/b]
Humorclux:
This gal look like the Olosho wey i blow dis evening
try to be humane at times,remember it could happen to your sister

2 Likes

Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by Orikinla(m): 7:24am On Jul 01, 2015
[size=18pt]Blame the careless parents or guardians.

She should not have been left to go alone.
She is 16 and still a minor.

I BLAME PARENTS OR GUARDIANS FOR ANY MISSING CHILD.

Come to Lagos, you see these poor and wretched parents who breed like dogs and pigs, but cannot take good care of their innocent helpless children; they just push them out to school everyday and majority of these kids are not even up 7-year-olds and don't know how to cross the busy streets and roads. Other stupid parents send these kids on errands or hawking like idio-ts on the dangerous streets.
The churches themselves fail to teach parenting to these parents who don't know how to raise their children, because most of them are actually intellectually re-tarded.
[/size]
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by mormoni(m): 7:24am On Jul 01, 2015
Wat is pretty here? Pls check the meaning of pretty in ur dic.

I hope dey find her
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by Chibykeray(m): 7:25am On Jul 01, 2015
jeez... oh pls let her be found... sad sad sad
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by exemen: 7:25am On Jul 01, 2015
may God grant her save jorney home...... na her boy friend side she go take the NECO EXAM...... SHE WILL RETURN WEN THE EXAM IS FINISH.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by emzila(m): 7:25am On Jul 01, 2015
Give info on where she had gone to take d neco exam, where she reside before the incidence, more pix of her in different dress all this will help willing individuals to know who they are looking for and likely area to look.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by fboycaestro12(m): 7:26am On Jul 01, 2015
didn't include state, local government or something more specific that would help a lot or you want people to search the whole of Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by gbaskiboy: 7:26am On Jul 01, 2015
Humorclux:
This gal look like the Olosho wey i blow dis evening
Check your temperature if not out of range, get well soon
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by Cyriloha(m): 7:26am On Jul 01, 2015
jimohibrahim:
Lovely eyez
Oh... I pray she should be found.. ASAP
please take note we all are learners. .....but I prefer left her home from this state to that state to.....from this location to another location so that people will be aware more she might be found in anywhere but I guess with THAT SEXY EYES SHE IS NOT MISSING. ....chidos her eyes has charmed me already ......nothing will happen you girl in JESUS NAME! !!!!!
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by Orikinla(m): 7:27am On Jul 01, 2015
Chibykeray:
jeez... oh pls let her be found... sad sad sad
I pray so too.
It is time to prosecute parents and guardians who put their children at risk.
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by onunwa21(m): 7:27am On Jul 01, 2015
Too beautiful to get misn.
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by zealz4u(m): 7:28am On Jul 01, 2015
I pray she`s safe wherever she is
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by ReachRich(m): 7:28am On Jul 01, 2015
incomplete infor. which state & city did this incident happen?
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 01, 2015
She is not missing......

Her beauty has gone beyond missing.....

She must be some where else.......
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by OBTMOS(m): 7:29am On Jul 01, 2015
IdiAmin1:
Has anyone checked with her boyfriend yet?

If there's no accident in the route she was supposed to take for the exams, then other things should be considered?

Get her phone records from MTN also.

What a beautiful girl, God please oo.
how ar u sure she is using mtn
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by jjcena(m): 7:29am On Jul 01, 2015
She left her home, WHERE DOES SHE LIVE? WHERE IS THE EXAM CENTRE?Please give us the full information.

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by Cyriloha(m): 7:31am On Jul 01, 2015
gbaskiboy:
Check your temperature if not out of range, get well soon
see God save you if it's true you touched her wetn I go do you and how I go take doiam. ..........Only Judas go save you!!!!!!!!!

but abeg I know say you na badoo which side you use chukka a am?
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by Ekpees: 7:32am On Jul 01, 2015
Release that girl now if she is camping with you.Her parents are looking for her
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by tosinbabe(f): 7:35am On Jul 01, 2015
Satan be gone!
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by faitheverest(f): 7:35am On Jul 01, 2015
God please save her....
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by ralph28(m): 7:36am On Jul 01, 2015
Before we miss out let's check her bf house.

2ndly go to her mobile network provider to know her last conversation.

She might be doing post GCE things with the guy that helped her in the exams.
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by abbey72(m): 7:37am On Jul 01, 2015
Olorun o nije ki oiri re gbabode o
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by Captainswag225(m): 7:37am On Jul 01, 2015
am jux praying she hasnt been kidnapped.
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by kenenbcc: 7:39am On Jul 01, 2015
This is terrible, but you didn't tell us where it happened and also where she was writing the exams, it think that should help and also check her call history from her service provider and know who called her last or she called last. My prayer and thoughts are with her family in this difficult times. She will be back homw in Jesus name amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me / Wife Has Never Put My Pix On Her Dp On My Birthdays Since 10yrs Of Marriage. / How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.