Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,145 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) (49161 Views)

Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) / OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) / PHOTO: This Beautiful Girl Is Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by damiloladuke: 7:39am On Jul 01, 2015
May God take control

HOW I PRANKED A GIRL THAT WANTED TO CHOP MY MONEY www.nairaland.com/2414463/how-pranked-girl-wanted-2chop
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by temitemi1(m): 7:40am On Jul 01, 2015
The spirit of the Lord is with u wherever u are except ur boyfriend house embarassed
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by awa(m): 7:42am On Jul 01, 2015
Dear Lord, may this your daughter be found alive and healthy in Jesus Name - Amen.
And to the family and friends, please let's all be prayerful for no harm shall befall her.
Is well with her as she rejoins her family asap....
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by Nuellah: 7:45am On Jul 01, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Blame the careless parents or guardians.

She should not have been left to go alone.
She is 16 and still a minor.

I BLAME PARENTS OR GUARDIANS FOR ANY MISSING CHILD.

Come to Lagos, you see these poor and wretched parents who breed like dogs and pigs, but cannot take good care of their innocent helpless children; they just push them out to school everyday and majority of these kids are not even up 7-year-olds and don't know how to cross the busy streets and roads. Other stupid parents send these kids on errands or hawking like idio-ts on the dangerous streets.
The churches themselves fail to teach parenting to these parents who don't know how to raise their children, because most of them are actually intellectually re-tarded.
[/size]
Are u kidding me? A 16yr old shouldn't be allowed to go write her exam alone? @16, I was in 100level in my uni. 16 isn't dat young ma dear.

4 Likes

Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 01, 2015
omenalfa:
Which city? If SW, then ritual tinz
If North, Boko Bride

You are a very stuupid boy
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by sensyman(m): 7:53am On Jul 01, 2015
Gud morning.. I pray she will be found
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by AbuMikey(m): 7:55am On Jul 01, 2015
See those eyes mehn!
I hope she's found ASAP
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 01, 2015
Humorclux:
This gal look like the Olosho wey i blow dis evening

All your kids will be refereed to this way, none of them shall be useful!
they will all be olosho!
you shall not have a useful child until you call any of these numbers and beg for forgiveness, it is so.

MARK TODAY'S DATE, YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THERE ARE THINGS IN THIS WORLD NOT TO BE JOKED WITH

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by horlabiyi(m): 8:02am On Jul 01, 2015
Operation #BringBackIFEOMA
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by hibbayueei(m): 8:03am On Jul 01, 2015
Ahhhh. Dis is serious.
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by Swaggzkid: 8:07am On Jul 01, 2015
If this girl don miss make I deey naked when I wan bath. Op just wan make FP. I think that's what's trending.
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by animalz: 8:08am On Jul 01, 2015
THOSE KIDNAPPERS HAVE STARTED AGAIN angry
WE PRAY THEM FOUND YOUR REMAINS
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by ZIGGYCOM: 8:13am On Jul 01, 2015
God protect her and bring her back home safely IJN
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by animalz: 8:14am On Jul 01, 2015
suwalee:
Wen kids of dis age go missing I tink dey shld ask d guy she's dating cos some of dem end up running frm home I pray she's found o

AND YOU THIS APE angry

SO ANY FEMALE MISSING CHILD MOST BE IN HER BOYFRIEND HOUSE ABI?

JUST BECAUSE YOUR LIFE DON DAMAGE FINISH NO MEAN SAY YOU GO DEY BLAME ANY GUY.

NONSENSE

2 Likes

Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:17am On Jul 01, 2015
From which state? How many languages is she fluent in?
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by ransomed: 8:17am On Jul 01, 2015
omenalfa:
If North, Boko Bride
::-Nna, you forgot to include: if East, family member orchestrated Kidnapping. Chineke please, set her free.
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 01, 2015
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 01, 2015
totorimi:
She will return when she is done enjoying with the boyfriend. Parents should expect this type of youthful exuberance at this stage of their growth.
...youthful exuberance, you said May I remind you she went writing a certificate exam sad
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by sensyman(m): 8:23am On Jul 01, 2015
faitheverest:
God please save her....
amen

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by Goldmaxx(f): 8:25am On Jul 01, 2015
ugly gal

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by Omotayor123(f): 8:27am On Jul 01, 2015
ehh... Olohun a se ni riri..
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by sweetgala(m): 8:28am On Jul 01, 2015
omenalfa:
If North, Boko Bride

Don't be foolish, the whole of Nigeria is a danger zone.

1 Like

Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 01, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Blame the careless parents or guardians.

She should not have been left to go alone.
She is 16 and still a minor.

I BLAME PARENTS OR GUARDIANS FOR ANY MISSING CHILD.

Come to Lagos, you see these poor and wretched parents who breed like dogs and pigs, but cannot take good care of their innocent helpless children; they just push them out to school everyday and majority of these kids are not even up 7-year-olds and don't know how to cross the busy streets and roads. Other stupid parents send these kids on errands or hawking like idio-ts on the dangerous streets.
The churches themselves fail to teach parenting to these parents who don't know how to raise their children, because most of them are actually intellectually re-tarded.
[/size]
Geeeeez! How is your post related to the topic? Does she appear unkempt or didn't you see her pic? Is she that much of a child she can't go to school alone?
Your points are valid but not neccessary to this girl's case, pardon me. I pray she returns to her loved ones, hale and hearty.

2 Likes

Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by AmarachiOnuoha(m): 8:29am On Jul 01, 2015
Dollyak:
Oh noo. Praying for her
Make sure u include fasting and not just prayers alone
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by pussygotlips: 8:30am On Jul 01, 2015
lionduke:
They should use her network provider to track who she last communicated with. The mother must have been going through great trauma since 24 , I pray she finds her way back home.
nawa,
so you mean its only her mother that really care ?
Chaiii fathers have suffer enough.

2 Likes

Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by sweetgala(m): 8:30am On Jul 01, 2015
Please what city does she reside in, what areas,

what is the name of the school she went to take her exams and in what neighborhood.

At what time ; these are very important pieces of info
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by ogiewanye(m): 8:32am On Jul 01, 2015
Humorclux:
This gal look like the Olosho wey i blow dis evening

Borrow some sense fella

2 Likes

Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by sweetgala(m): 8:33am On Jul 01, 2015
Nuellah:

Are u kidding me? A 16yr old shouldn't be allowed to go write her exam alone? @16, I was in 100level in my uni. 16 isn't dat young ma dear.

I was walking back from evening lesson in new bodija ibadan at 8yrs with our 3 yr old neighbor at my side. A 40 minute walk

Regularly wandered about at 11 when in ISI , 16 yrs should be grand. But in Nigeria that we have now too many things are wrong even an adult is not absolutely safe
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by Smooyis(m): 8:33am On Jul 01, 2015
omenalfa:
If North, Boko Bride
And if south east, kidnapping.
So guess the answer yasef.
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by Princehojay(m): 8:41am On Jul 01, 2015
May she be found well and sound Insha Allah.......
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 01, 2015
omenalfa:
Which city? If SW, then ritual tinz If North, Boko Bride
oboy you funny die
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by Vikto: 8:43am On Jul 01, 2015
May God Almighty return her home in Jesus name, AMEN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Is A Better Lover Than My Husband / Could My Wife Be Cheating With My Friend? / How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.