Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,842 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) (49179 Views)

Lady Who Left Her Hostel At Gbagada For A Party On The Island Missing (Photos) / OAU Student, Bak-Abasi Umoh Is Missing (Photos) / PHOTO: This Beautiful Girl Is Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by omenalfa: 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
lonelydora:

Them never ban you before.

all the time
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by mightyhaze: 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
angry
mkpikpub:

On serious stuff like this, please keep your dry humour to yourself or better still keep shut
u dey learn??
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by Nickymezor(f): 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
Hmmm, I hope shez found soon n in one piece ooo smiley
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by jimohibrahim(m): 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
Cyriloha:

please take note we all are learners. .....but I prefer left her home from this state to that state to.....from this location to another location so that people will be aware more she might be found in anywhere but I guess with THAT SEXY EYES SHE IS NOT MISSING. ....chidos her eyes has charmed me already ......nothing will happen you girl in JESUS NAME! !!!!!
Amen..
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by Kkzy90(m): 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:
The first place I will comb is the babyfactories all over Igboland, serious! I mean, sixteen year old innocent girl, where else can she be?

Otu gbawakwa nne gi....I'll rather check the yoruba lands known for their ritual killings....
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by pussygotlips: 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
lionduke:

lol... Nothing can equal mama's love. dis your username na another project topic
kai don't you think their love is overated ? Are they not the ones we read on how they dumb or abort their unborn babies.
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
hope they find her!
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by itoese(m): 5:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
She will return safely in Jesus Name
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by Femistico(m): 6:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
mayb she went to her secret bf's place...screw all her frnds they will provide useful info
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by Cyriloha(m): 10:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
grin grin Mr you just said me funny DIE;Dchaii I thought we are good friends. ...Baba God na you on okay Bro I really enjoyed my day dear , hope your was sexy and awesome? ;Dgood night bra
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by totorimi: 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
chimkaire:
...youthful exuberance, you said May I remind you she went writing a certificate exam sad

Apparently she doesn't have all the freedom. so the exam was the alibi that she was looking for to go and join her group members.
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by totorimi: 11:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=emamos post=35347303][is that how your sister or you have been doing coz i see you are talking from experience][/b]try to be humane at times,remember it could happen to your sister[/quote

I have seen several cases like this so I know one from afar off
Re: This Pretty Girl Is Missing (PHOTOS) by kennboiy(m): 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
grin
tosinbabe:
Satan be gone!
where do you want him to go specifically so as not to comeback,we are all tired of him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How This Picture Changed My Life For The Best / Conversation About A Dog & Water Between My Daughter & Girl That Stays With Me / Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.