Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,212 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) (86404 Views)

Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) / This Couple Graduated From High School In 2015, Got Married And Bought A House / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by JayJustus(m): 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Go to Japan you will know the most racist nation on earth.

have you heard of bobby in japan?? the Nigerian boxer that got marries to a Japanese?? he us many movies and sitcoms in Japan... hell my relative is a Japanese citizen after marrying a Japanese woman and has a company there... they are not racist but there will always be stoooooooopid people... note also that I'm japan they use Nigerians as bouncers in clubs...first hand info
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by kardoso(m): 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
Second Nigerian I'm getting to know about. Indians , I've always seen them as one racist lots. This guy's marriage is a very big surprise to me. Anyway that guy should be very prayerful , in case the lady happens to be a snake. He will be saved.
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by EmpAeror(m): 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
AirstarKane:
She's cute. I love mixed marriages. smiley
hmm
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by miketayo(m): 1:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
GoldStandard:

Yes indeed. It happens once in a century. And it looks like they did it in a court..
Indians and their caste system... Smh!

Yeah ryt! I witnessed at least 6 marriages like this in 5 years. Time has changed oo
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by miketayo(m): 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
kardoso:
Second Nigerian I'm getting to know about. Indians , I've always seen them as one racist lots. This guy's marriage is a very big surprise to me. Anyway that guy should be very prayerful , in case the lady happens to be a snake. He will be saved.

U have a funny view of Indians, I didn't see a single snake my entire time in India. Their Christians r actually prayerful too
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by miketayo(m): 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
cap28:

many low life self haters like you u mean. Why would any self respecting black person marry into a race that that hates blscks? Indians are the most race and skin shade conscious set of people on the planet research and find out the truth ignoramus!

U sound like a racist urself. Indians r racist but Europeans are alot worse.
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
gmyguy:
VERY BEAUTIFUL LADY. Am sorry to say, i think most Nigerian ladies can't compete with foreigners.
Neither can you. Solve the 1$:#200+ issh to prove me wrong.
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by miketayo(m): 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
hustla:

Bro, Im in India and thats the truth, 80% of them do not like Black people. Always staring like idiots, some of them even see us and run away as if we are Aliens or something

Probably ur in d wrong side if India.. I was in Pune for 8 yrs with no problems, we even bullied them in their country
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by lastnogood(f): 1:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
I love this!!!

So awesome! I myself am a product of Indian mother and black father! It makes a great union, trust me!!!
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by tpiander: 1:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
Madeu:

There is no need exchanging words with you. You just depicted your faulty thought system, and your ugly personality.

The same way you keep spewing hate against the Yorubas, the same way you do to Indians.

Are you Nigerian or even black?
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by hustla(m): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
miketayo:

Probably ur in d wrong side if India.. I was in Pune for 8 yrs with no problems, we even bullied them in their country

E be like say na to go there go sure pass
Hyderabad is like the poorest state in India with a predominantly Muslim population, hence the wahala

U still dey?
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by tpiander: 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
Is the groom Hausa ?
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by ugoezeik(m): 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
jashar:

cheesy grin
Time never reach for me to marry. When time knack, you go get special IV. kiss

Hustling ain't my thing btw. I work smart and get results.
isoryt. but dis working smart make e no b wetin we dey tink oooo. as for ur special iv? I no want. oshey
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
crowns2:
Wow! This type of marriage is very rare. An average Indian would not marry a black African. Even if they choose to, their families will refuse to accept the union
This lady must really be in love with our Naija brother.
Arisha:
I can't believe my EYES shocked indians are the most racist beings on earth they HATE anyone with dark skin even their own ppl who are the minority lol this guy must be richy rwichhhh ! grin
Not true...Caste system in India is also not by complexion. Even though they dislike others with dark skin. The lowest caste people(the dalits popularly called untouchable) in India would marry a black man easily. It gives them a chance to flee persecution and discrimination they face in India.
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
still most hausa's are not rich.... i have been in Abuja long enough to know that most are not rich. They consist a huge percentage of the almajiris that you see.

ayusco85:

I have stayed in kano state for the most part of my life. So I knw what am saying. Its the rich ones that travel abroad for further studies
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
9jatatafo:
Indians are some cunny bastards. I hate that their Urdu language but I love their Taj Mahal. Good Scofield used it to deceive that peneticiary officer in Prison Break.
Urdu is Pakistani not India.
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by ayusco85(m): 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
teeowl:
still most hausa's are not rich.... i have been in Abuja long enough to know that most are not rich. They consist a huge percentage of the almajiris that you see.

Don't use the hausas in abj or lag to judge.
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by tpiander: 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
The groom might not be Hausa though.

The op simply said he was born and raised in Kano, he didn't say he's Hausa.
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
GoldStandard:

Madam.. . Your moniker looks Indian undecided
Yeah. White 'bleached' indians treat black indians as 2nd class citizens...
The guy doesn't look that rich though

My moniker is arabic ...u wanna tell me there are no fair indians who dont bleach nd still treat their black fellows as second class citizen ?

Read this! an experience of a black Ethiopian lady in india.

As a dark young girl living in Delhi around the 90s - I was used called offensive names such as ''kaalu'', ''blackie'' or ''kauva'' (crow). When I approached adults with such issues they use to console me by saying ''So what if you are dark?- you are intelligent so no dont worry...'' Even these well meaning adults innately considered ''dark skin'' as something inferior that needed to be ''compensated'' somehow- in my case it was intelligence.

Some of the adults I met- from elder relatives to household helpers used to ask out openly- "Why are you so dark- how did you turn out to be the darkest in the family?" WTF?! Do you want a lesson on genetics? They then lament on the fact and express their ''sympathies'' to my parents who used that oft repeated line "So what if she is dark...".

I used to be a good classical dancer but was routinely sidelined for stage performances whilst fair girls who just learnt dancing where put on center stage. When some of my well meaning friends pointed that out to the coordinators in private they gave their reason- "If we put black folk out in the front who will come to watch?" Such incidents used to occur on a daily basis and are too numerous and too tedious to mention. I eventually grew a thick skin, became numb to the slurs and tried to blind myself to the discrimination. As I grew, I got used to hearing comments such as "You are pretty for a dark girl- if only you were some shades lighter...".

Yes! Dark skinned girls do ballet! - but Indian classical? No! let me cake your face with layers of makeup...

However there was that lingering feeling that somehow I had failed as a girl, ''elder relatives'' used to whisper in hushed voices behind my back- "It is very unfortunate that she is very dark - noone will want to marry her but she has a good heart and we will pray for her". Was I insecure after all this? - yes ofcourse! However was I imperfect just because of my dark skin?
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by jashar(f): 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
ugoezeik:
isoryt. but dis working smart make e no b wetin we dey tink oooo. as for ur special iv? I no want. oshey

No p. Ciao smiley
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Madeu(m): 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
tpiander:

Are you Nigerian or even black?
Lekwa question.
I'm a Nigerian.
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Madeu(m): 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
saxywale:

Urdu is also in some states in India.
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by miketayo(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
hustla:

E be like say na to go there go sure pass
Hyderabad is like the poorest state in India with a predominantly Muslim population, hence the wahala

U still dey?

Na d problem b dat.. Muslims r not so welcoming all over d world( no offense) the laws and all. Pune was fun bro.
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by GoldStandard: 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
Arisha:

My moniker is arabic ...u wanna tell me there are no fair indians who dont bleach nd still treat their black fellows as second class citizen ?

Read this! an experience of a black Ethiopian lady in india.

As a dark young girl living in Delhi around the 90s - I was used called offensive names such as ''kaalu'', ''blackie'' or ''kauva'' (crow). When I approached adults with such issues they use to console me by saying ''So what if you are dark?- you are intelligent so no dont worry...'' Even these well meaning adults innately considered ''dark skin'' as something inferior that needed to be ''compensated'' somehow- in my case it was intelligence.

Some of the adults I met- from elder relatives to household helpers used to ask out openly- "Why are you so dark- how did you turn out to be the darkest in the family?" WTF?! Do you want a lesson on genetics? They then lament on the fact and express their ''sympathies'' to my parents who used that oft repeated line "So what if she is dark...".

I used to be a good classical dancer but was routinely sidelined for stage performances whilst fair girls who just learnt dancing where put on center stage. When some of my well meaning friends pointed that out to the coordinators in private they gave their reason- "If we put black folk out in the front who will come to watch?" Such incidents used to occur on a daily basis and are too numerous and too tedious to mention. I eventually grew a thick skin, became numb to the slurs and tried to blind myself to the discrimination. As I grew, I got used to hearing comments such as "You are pretty for a dark girl- if only you were some shades lighter...".

Yes! Dark skinned girls do ballet! - but Indian classical? No! let me cake your face with layers of makeup...

However there was that lingering feeling that somehow I had failed as a girl, ''elder relatives'' used to whisper in hushed voices behind my back- "It is very unfortunate that she is very dark - noone will want to marry her but she has a good heart and we will pray for her". Was I insecure after all this? - yes ofcourse! However was I imperfect just because of my dark skin?

Wow... .
Great story, though I don't like the ending!
And yes.. Indians bleached or not treat blacks with disdain! ! !
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by hustla(m): 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
miketayo:

Na d problem b dat.. Muslims r not so welcoming all over d world( no offense) the laws and all. Pune was fun bro.

Maybe ill find a way to go there
and GOA too
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by tpiander: 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
is Goa a tourist destination?
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by 9jatatafo(m): 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
saxywale:
. Indians speak Urdu too
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Forwetinnah: 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
gmyguy:
i wasn't referring to aesthetics and even if i was...we have good looking africans

Now you're talking about 'Africans'...the category up for discussion BY YOU is 'Nigeria'
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by miketayo(m): 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
hustla:

Maybe ill find a way to go there
and GOA too

Goa was d best grin thank God I didn't study dere.
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by Madeu(m): 4:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
miketayo:

How is Goa like??
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by hustla(m): 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
miketayo:

As how?
Re: A Nigerian Man Got Married To His Indian Girlfriend ( Pix Galleries) by itoese(m): 5:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
Indian ladies are cute

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife / My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.