Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Can Dis Relationship Work?..... Please Open - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Dis Relationship Work?..... Please Open (1453 Views)

My Relationship With A Girl I Love And How It did not Work. Please Help Me Out / Can Dis Girl B My Wife? / Should I Go On Wit Dis Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Dis Relationship Work?..... Please Open by stormkiid: 7:06am On Jul 01, 2015
Guys please I need serious attention... Am 17 years of age.. Dia is dis girl Dat av been eyeing me for a couple of time nao... But always wondering “wetin she go dey eye me for.. Tho I look older Dan ma age.. So I decided to make some moves den I finally got her contact. We began chatting and so on ND she seems very interested in me but the thing is right now is Dat she is 24 when she asked me ma age I told her 23 do u think Dat lie is too much and Dat dis relationship is going nowhere cos u always have to use anoda lie to cover a lie dats Jez the bad thing about lying.... Please I need you guys matured opinion.............. Thanks
Re: Can Dis Relationship Work?..... Please Open by oppybouy(m): 7:10am On Jul 01, 2015
Child abuse!

Gimme ur mums no! angry
Jx kidding....if she likes u well enuf, you would come clean eventually.

1 Like

Re: Can Dis Relationship Work?..... Please Open by jerryfunky(m): 7:20am On Jul 01, 2015
As small as you are..... Didn't you read of the youngest doctor in Africa.... At age 17 did u think he was acting these way.... Hell no, dats why u hav to look towards something else..... Bro. Candid advice/advise......

2 Likes

Re: Can Dis Relationship Work?..... Please Open by ZeezaRapture(m): 7:20am On Jul 01, 2015
Okokobioko oooooooshockedshockedshocked
Re: Can Dis Relationship Work?..... Please Open by justmag(m): 7:22am On Jul 01, 2015
All these young Boyz
Re: Can Dis Relationship Work?..... Please Open by Mzthowxeen(f): 7:24am On Jul 01, 2015
undecided as small as u are d thunder wey go f*re u dey chop sharwama 4abuja

1 Like

Re: Can Dis Relationship Work?..... Please Open by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 01, 2015
What do u mean by if the relationship will "work" and "going nowhere"?
Re: Can Dis Relationship Work?..... Please Open by falconey(m): 7:27am On Jul 01, 2015
you are a potential pervert! Even Most of your threads are in sexuality section.
Re: Can Dis Relationship Work?..... Please Open by chybykee(m): 7:29am On Jul 01, 2015
Mzthowxeen:
undecided
as small as u are
d thunder wey go f*re u dey chop sharwama 4abuja

The Sharwama seller or whatever no give am freely?? grin

Them Force am?
Re: Can Dis Relationship Work?..... Please Open by Ubyj(f): 7:35am On Jul 01, 2015
17? What makes u think dat what you need right now is a relationship?
Re: Can Dis Relationship Work?..... Please Open by maestrodavy(m): 7:54am On Jul 01, 2015
jerryfunky:
As small as you are..... Didn't you read of the youngest doctor in Africa.... At age 17 did u think he was acting these way.... Hell no, dats why u hav to look towards something else..... Bro. Candid advice/advise......
wetin u kon be @ur age....yungest adviser...
Re: Can Dis Relationship Work?..... Please Open by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 01, 2015
@age 17,u're in a relationship.oops!.dats bad mehn..u dnt av ur priorities right..u beta tel her ur real age b4 she finds out..smh
Re: Can Dis Relationship Work?..... Please Open by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 01, 2015
Me self wey I old pass you I no dey think that kind think....If you want a bright future forget about Ladies for now
Re: Can Dis Relationship Work?..... Please Open by Goldmaxx(f): 8:04am On Jul 01, 2015
tomkid,u ar nt alone,am 18 also so we all have that feeling.If you have started having sex with her, Just continue cos u won't date her forever.Immediately u are 20,u den quit the relationship my dear.God bless you.
Re: Can Dis Relationship Work?..... Please Open by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 01, 2015
@age 17 u're in a relationship.oops!..it's obvious u dnt av ur priorities right..dats bad.u beta tel ha ur real age b4 she finds out
Re: Can Dis Relationship Work?..... Please Open by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 01, 2015
Goldmaxx:
tomkid,u ar nt alone,am 18 also so we all have that feeling.If you have started having sex with her, Just continue cos u won't date her forever.Immediately u are 20,u den quit the relationship my dear.God bless you.
What kind of advice is this?
Re: Can Dis Relationship Work?..... Please Open by Kasimaramma2(f): 8:10am On Jul 01, 2015
stormkiid:
Guys please I need serious attention... Am 17 years of age.. Dia is dis girl Dat av been eyeing me for a couple of time nao... But always wondering “wetin she go dey eye me for.. Tho I look older Dan ma age.. So I decided to make some moves den I finally got her contact. We began chatting and so on ND she seems very interested in me but the thing is right now is Dat she is 24 when she asked me ma age I told her 23 do u think Dat lie is too much and Dat dis relationship is going nowhere cos u always have to use anoda lie to cover a lie dats Jez the bad thing about lying.... Please I need you guys matured opinion.............. Thanks
my dear,i would be frank with you even though i am younger than you.Most guys that date ladies older than them get dumped because the ladies with time find out they are not mature enough for them.At the age of 24,most ladies are ready for marriage,are you ready to marry her now?when she clocks 26,n matured working suitors come to her,would she shun dem for a 19 year old guy?
For lying that was wrong of you.be confident about your age.
Am not a prophet of doom,but the chances of this working out is about 20 percent

lots of love!
Re: Can Dis Relationship Work?..... Please Open by Goldmaxx(f): 8:16am On Jul 01, 2015
Slimbeth:
What kind of advice is this?
am 17/18,so i can date any gal of my choiceundecided
Re: Can Dis Relationship Work?..... Please Open by Dygeasy(m): 8:45am On Jul 01, 2015
jerryfunky:
Shut up. Are you a Ph.D holder yourself already? MSc? Heck! Do you even have a poud BSc. Degree? lipsrsealed
Re: Can Dis Relationship Work?..... Please Open by Slimzjoe(m): 9:03am On Jul 01, 2015
Lotta Hypocrites on this Section undecided

What's wrong with a 17 year old Being in a relationship??

I had my First Girlfriend when I was 15(Fifteen)

Op back to your Question....The Lie Too much buh Later Re-Adjust when You're Sure she Already Loves Ya
Re: Can Dis Relationship Work?..... Please Open by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 01, 2015
Goldmaxx:
am 17/18,so i can date any gal of my choiceundecided
well i guess it's ur life and what u do with is not my business but it becomes my busines wen u start giving ppl wrong advice..telling him to fvck her until he's 20..dats for 3 years b4 teling ha..if u were in the lady's shoe,will u be glad someone deceived you?
Re: Can Dis Relationship Work?..... Please Open by Goldmaxx(f): 10:35am On Jul 01, 2015
Slimbeth:
well i guess it's ur life and what u do with is not my business but it becomes my busines wen u start giving ppl wrong advice..telling him to fvck her until he's 20..dats for 3 years b4 teling ha..if u were in the lady's shoe,will u be glad someone deceived you?
well nothing goes for nothing,am a very tall dude,gals of age 20-23 are giving me green light but i dnt want to until my 2nd yr in d university.but i think he should tell her the truth tho;-) wink
Re: Can Dis Relationship Work?..... Please Open by zealot4me(f): 10:41am On Jul 01, 2015
vfactor:
What do u mean by if the relationship will "work" and "going nowhere"?

Lol I was wondering too
Re: Can Dis Relationship Work?..... Please Open by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 01, 2015
Goldmaxx:
well nothing goes for nothing,am a very tall dude,gals of age 20-23 are giving me green light but i dnt want to until my 2nd yr in d university.but i think he should tell her the truth tho;-) wink
Exactly,tell her the truth
Re: Can Dis Relationship Work?..... Please Open by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 01, 2015
just enjoy the fun while it last, knowingfully that the relationship is heeding to no where.

Relationship built on lies and deceits
Re: Can Dis Relationship Work?..... Please Open by Blackfire(m): 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
In six months time, u will write one witch+wizard is pursuing me, am 17 ,my gf is 25 and she is pregnant, and am leaving with my parent , no job.
Or i ve contact STD.
PLEASE DONT TAKE MY ADVISE@OP
Re: Can Dis Relationship Work?..... Please Open by AsanwaKC(f): 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
yeye..de smell tongue
Re: Can Dis Relationship Work?..... Please Open by Highbee01(f): 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ay
Re: Can Dis Relationship Work?..... Please Open by IamLEGEND1: 2:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
You find a way to engrave ur bulala in her mysterious place. THEN RUN!!!!!!!!.

#NoTime.

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Lock Lips Like A Pro With Several Different Kisses Lovers Need To Know / Ladies,what Will You Do In This Situation? / Women Stop This!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.