Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Ways To Lock Lips Like A Pro With Several Different Kisses Lovers Need To Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ways To Lock Lips Like A Pro With Several Different Kisses Lovers Need To Know (1454 Views)

Nigerian Lady Kisses Oyinbo Man On The Streets Of Italy. Nigerians React / Groom Passionately Kisses His Bride On Their Wedding Day. Photo / PHOTOS 8 Different Kisses And Their Hidden Meanings! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ways To Lock Lips Like A Pro With Several Different Kisses Lovers Need To Know by HelpeeDeck(m): 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
Attention! Sit up straight and pay attention. Today’s lesson is on the matter of kissing. I wonder how many types of kisses you know?..Guess am going to get lot of bashes today..but hayhayhay am ready for it....

French Kiss

It might be the most famous type of kiss but it needs practice. The tongue is heavily in play but get it wrong and you could be swimming in saliva. Both mouths are open and the tongues dance together.

Spanish Kiss

Spanish is a french kiss but you bite the other person's tongue very gently mid way through

Single Lip Kiss

Cute and romantic, the single lip kiss is where the mouth of one party closes in on just the top or bottom lip of the other party – bottom or top lip - either works.

Butterfly Kiss

A seriously close up kiss - when you get close to the person's face and your eyelashes physically connect with one another.

Spiderman Kiss

One partner is inverted (or upside down)

Breath Kiss

Work to master this one. Inhale deeply and lock lips with your partner. Slowly exhale as they inhale, then inhale as they exhale. Tricky but very sensual.

Jawline Kiss

A firm kiss on the lower side of the face where it meets the neck. Can be given as a prequel to an earlobe kiss or before moving down the neck onto the shoulder or chest.

Neck Kiss

Intimate and erotic. Find out where your partner loves it best. Behind or just below the ear or where the neck starts to become the shoulder are often favorite places.

Prolonged Kiss

Lips are locked forever. It’s lips only and lots of lip to lip kissing, full of passion and raw emotion

Body Kiss

Soft kisses - and wherever you feel comfortable with mouth to skin contact

Vampire Kiss

Kiss like a vampire, deep on the neck of him or her, suck and bite the area. The head of the person being kissed is usually held back or to the side to expose the neck.

Earlobe Kiss

Can be one of the most romantic kiss types - the action of gently tugging up and down near the earlobes. Make it hot and passionate by using your tongue.

Angel Kiss

A delicate kiss placed on or near the eyes

Forehead Kiss

A simple show of affection. It becomes sensual if the head is held.

Air Kiss

No contact made and often accompanied by mwah mwah sounds

Biting Kiss

A lip is gently nibbled - works better on the bottom lip

Lean-in Kiss

May not seem intimate because the only body parts in close proximity are the lips, but its intention is clear.

Blow Kiss

A sweet gesture understood by everybody
Re: Ways To Lock Lips Like A Pro With Several Different Kisses Lovers Need To Know by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
undecided
Re: Ways To Lock Lips Like A Pro With Several Different Kisses Lovers Need To Know by frodobee: 6:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
A very necessary lesson for both sexes, especially this Chantelle I kissed two months back. I spent the rest of the day spitting nd brushed twice.
Re: Ways To Lock Lips Like A Pro With Several Different Kisses Lovers Need To Know by HelpeeDeck(m): 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
frodobee:
A very necessary lesson for both sexes, especially this Chantelle I kissed two months back. I spent the rest of the day spitting nd brushed twice.

you so funny bro cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ways To Lock Lips Like A Pro With Several Different Kisses Lovers Need To Know by DonX001: 6:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
HelpeeDeck:

Breath Kiss

Work to master this one. Inhale deeply and lock lips with your partner. Slowly exhale as they inhale, then inhale as they exhale. Tricky but very sensual.

One sure way to catch TB.
grin grin grin
Re: Ways To Lock Lips Like A Pro With Several Different Kisses Lovers Need To Know by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
But kissing sha! lipsrsealed
Re: Ways To Lock Lips Like A Pro With Several Different Kisses Lovers Need To Know by frodobee: 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
HelpeeDeck:

you so funny bro cheesy cheesy cheesy

I wasn't kidding! I have had both sides of the coin. My white lover's kiss can wake a 90year old man's dictator, damn so good- draws you out. But this chewing gum forming Chantelle, gosh I am already spitting again. It was like feeding a little kid with cup instead of spoon, and the food was saliva.
Re: Ways To Lock Lips Like A Pro With Several Different Kisses Lovers Need To Know by debby2380(f): 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
HelpeeDeck:
Attention! Sit up straight and pay attention. Today’s lesson is on the matter of kissing. I wonder how many types of kisses you know?..Guess am going to get lot of bashes today..but hayhayhay am ready for it....

French Kiss

It might be the most famous type of kiss but it needs practice. The tongue is heavily in play but get it wrong and you could be swimming in saliva. Both mouths are open and the tongues dance together.

Spanish Kiss

Spanish is a french kiss but you bite the other person's tongue very gently mid way through

Single Lip Kiss

Cute and romantic, the single lip kiss is where the mouth of one party closes in on just the top or bottom lip of the other party – bottom or top lip - either works.

Butterfly Kiss

A seriously close up kiss - when you get close to the person's face and your eyelashes physically connect with one another.

Spiderman Kiss

One partner is inverted (or upside down)

Breath Kiss

Jawline Kiss

A firm kiss on the lower side of the face where it meets the neck. Can be given as a prequel to an earlobe kiss or before moving down the neck onto the shoulder or chest.

Neck Kiss

Intimate and erotic. Find out where your partner loves it best. Behind or just below the ear or where the neck starts to become the shoulder are often favorite places.

Prolonged Kiss

Lips are locked forever. It’s lips only and lots of lip to lip kissing, full of passion and raw emotion

Body Kiss

Soft kisses - and wherever you feel comfortable with mouth to skin contact

Vampire Kiss

Kiss like a vampire, deep on the neck of him or her, suck and bite the area. The head of the person being kissed is usually held back or to the side to expose the neck.

Earlobe Kiss

Can be one of the most romantic kiss types - the action of gently tugging up and down near the earlobes. Make it hot and passionate by using your tongue.

Angel Kiss

A delicate kiss placed on or near the eyes

Forehead Kiss

A simple show of affection. It becomes sensual if the head is held.

Air Kiss

No contact made and often accompanied by mwah mwah sounds

Biting Kiss

A lip is gently nibbled - works better on the bottom lip

Lean-in Kiss

May not seem intimate because the only body parts in close proximity are the lips, but its intention is clear.

Blow Kiss

A sweet gesture understood by everybody

wow i got my mouth wide open
Re: Ways To Lock Lips Like A Pro With Several Different Kisses Lovers Need To Know by yemmat2008(m): 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2015
If you need a swimming instructor, kindly contact me.... Learn swimming just in one week. Vanue is at the lagos Airport Hotel Ikeja. 07032779661 GYM instructor Martins Aladdin.

(1) (Reply)

Love Story: My Beautiful Merman / How Do I Escape? / When 'sin' Becomes An Excuse...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.