Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Man Gave A Teenager Alcohol And Watch His Wife Have S Ex With Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gave A Teenager Alcohol And Watch His Wife Have S Ex With Him (2553 Views)

Lady Says No Man Can’t Take What God Has Given,see Epic Reply A Man Gave Her / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gave A Teenager Alcohol And Watch His Wife Have S Ex With Him by amakoro(m): 5:42am On Apr 18, 2017
A high school teacher Jessica Storer, 28, has admitted sleeping with the 18-year-old student after her husband Derrick, 33, had plied him and others with alcohol.

Storer admitted to having sex with the pupil but told the hearing he was not drunk.
However, prosecutor said the boy had admitted to being under the influence.

The Lady met the student while a substitute teacher at Pandora-Gilboa High School, Ohio, and could face up to five years in jail after pleading guilty to sexual battery last November.

Her plea deal at Putnam County Court were dismissed but she will have to register as a sex offender for life.
Storer will be sentenced after all reports are compiled on her, while her husband admits three charges of giving alcohol to a minor and faces up to six months on each count when sentenced in May.

More story here>>http://naijspeaker..com/2017/04/man-gave-teenager-alcohol-and-watch-wife-have-s3x-with-him.html
Re: Man Gave A Teenager Alcohol And Watch His Wife Have S Ex With Him by coolebux(m): 6:21am On Apr 18, 2017
Selfish couple, if they needed a fresh sperm to get the wife impregnated
They should at least reach a consensus with the lad
And also let him enjoy the fu¢k very well grin grin
Re: Man Gave A Teenager Alcohol And Watch His Wife Have S Ex With Him by babalonshee(m): 6:27am On Apr 18, 2017
bad pple
Re: Man Gave A Teenager Alcohol And Watch His Wife Have S Ex With Him by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 18, 2017
I wish I was that student...

As I keep on seeing this stories; I get convinced everyday, why I have to leave for the U.S
Re: Man Gave A Teenager Alcohol And Watch His Wife Have S Ex With Him by tollyboy5(m): 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2017
if it were nigerian 15 year old boy we no go hear anything grin
Re: Man Gave A Teenager Alcohol And Watch His Wife Have S Ex With Him by MusicPromota(f): 2:47pm On Apr 18, 2017
:p

(1) (Reply)

Can A 25 Yr Old Guy Consider Settling Down / See What This Uyo Slay Queen Posted On Facebook This Morning / Fat In The Wrong Places, Which One Is Your Babe/sister/neighbours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.