Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? (2628 Views)

Over Our Dead Bodies Will Anambra Election Hold – BSS Leader, Ezekwesiri / OBY Ezekwesiri Unhappy With Buhari Lack Of Inteligent / How Buhari Was Arrested In London By Interpol Over Crimes Against Humanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:
STFU you fool. Are the chibok girls kidnapped or not? And did she told you dolts that she want a ministerial appointment from buhari? You ediots just have so many ways of provoking somebody

Bro, it is very possible to make you points without insults.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

As for Oby and her BBOG, please tell us why the tempo has died down.
have the girls been found?

1 Like

Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by funlord(m): 8:59am On Jul 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:
That's how all of them act. They insult everybody here on NL and they still do the same childish nonsense on twitter and what not. There was a time i kinda trace one twitter warlord to nairaland. The fool consistently posts his useless comments here on politics section. smh
grin
kastonkastrol:
That's how all of them act. They insult everybody here on NL and they still do the same childish nonsense on twitter and what not. There was a time i kinda trace one twitter warlord to nairaland. The fool consistently posts his useless comments here on politics section. smh

I know their whole "confused family of frustrated pdp goons and how dey roll led by 1 basic _twat called barca"! Their leader always avoids me on threads! I think he now knows better! I'm not even a pdp or apc supporter but I have attended a town hall meeting in the u.k that aired on the bbc earlier this year when oby was the guest speaker! A friend of mine who works there got me accreditation so that I could attend! The crowd was made up of intellectuals, apc and pdp members,youths, technocrats, students etc! See bombardment of questions on the woman! You know say oyibo no send? About her tenure, chibok girls, obj, ebele, world bank, her future etc, and the woman had them all applauding by the end of the meeting! Don't mind all these MB opposition members that do not even know how to spell "constructive criticism"! They don't know that "if you stop and try to chase away every stray rabid dog that barks at you when you are walking down the street, you may never get to your destination"! Vacuous Elements!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 01, 2015
funlord:
grin

I know their whole "confused family of frustrated pdp goons and how dey roll led by 1 basic _twat called barca"! Their leader always avoids me on threads! I think he now knows better! I'm not even a pdp or apc supporter but I have attended a town hall meeting in the u.k that aired on the bbc earlier this year when oby was the guest speaker! A friend of mine who works there got me accreditation so that I could attend! The crowd was made up of intellectuals, apc and pdp members,youths, technocrats, students etc! See bombardment of questions on the woman! You know say oyibo no send? About her tenure, chibok girls, obj, ebele, world bank, her future etc, and the woman had them all applauding by the end of the meeting! Don't mind all these MB opposition members that do not even know how to spell "constructive criticism"! They don't know that "if you stop and try to chase away every stray rabid dog that barks at you when you are walking down the street, you may never get to your destination"! Vacuous Elements!

Bro, I started this thread. It is my personal experience with the woman.

I am not a member of the PDP. I dont belong to any political party.

Yea, Jonathan was my candidate. However, the Chibok girls saga is beyond Jonathan.

Go back to my first post and address the points I raised.
Calling me names is an effort in futility.
Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 01, 2015
noblezone:

Go through my first post.

i raised some points.
Please educate and correct me where I was wrong.

I was not insulting. I was being sincerely objective.

Check my posts on Nairaland bro.

I dont insult people. I respect every opinion. I only try as much as I can to counter opinions i dont agree with.
If I dont have anything to say, i jump and pass.
If you think I am among the gangsters, lay out your points.
Why on ea®th will you ever tell her that the whole chibok girls campaign is a sham? Every right thinking activist would have blocked your asss.
Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Why on ea®th will you ever tell her that the whole chibok girls campaign is a sham? Every right thinking activist would have blocked your asss.

It is either you were not patient enough to read my post or you had a challenge comprehending my post.
For clarity, below is what I said to her.

The "Bring Back Our Girls" should have been "Free Our Girls".
The first ignored the terrorists and put the heat on government. It gave a tactical support to the opposition who saw the Chibok Girls saga as a Joker Card for campaign. The latter, would have put the heat on the terrorists, gave a tactical support to government on the war against terror. I said it was people like her who politicized it.

Please, put me right.

Also, like I have said before, you can make your comments without dropping these obscenities.
Finally, the way it is ending, it is pointing to the fact that the Chibok saga was indeed a scam.

The campaigns died suddenly as soon as Buhari won.
If you think I am wrong, proof me wrong.

Something is very wrong somewhere.

1 Like

Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by Nobody: 9:09am On Jul 01, 2015
noblezone:

Bro, it is very possible to make you points without insults.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

As for Oby and her BBOG, please tell us why the tempo has died down.
have the girls been found?
Nothing has died down. Even a day before yesterday(Monday), I saw their(BBOG) rally in Abuja around asokoro axis. I think they will speak with president next week. The momentum hasn't died down as you want everybody to believe
Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:24am On Jul 01, 2015
chukwudi44:
SHe had long blocked me on twitter even during the campaigns when I took her to the cleaners!!!
Can anything reasonable come from you You a troll, that was why you were blocked! Take her to the cleaners my foot!
Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 01, 2015
noblezone:

You are missing the point bro,
It is not about my feeling.
It is about the hypocrisy of this people we look up to as our leaders.

May be she was not the one who blocked me.
Whosoever did, represents her interest.

It makes no difference. I am disappointed all the same. Not on the blocking, but the quality of our leaders.
. . . . . Okay, now i get your point bro. The people that surrounded our former President are not the kind of people i support for real, but Madam Oby started well under OBJ bearing the fact that she came all the way from World Bank in a very high post, but on the long run she fumbled, albeit not as much as Diezani, but she performed below expectations. So since i know you are not only talking about who blocked who here..... I support your point bro . . . . And about the missing Chibok girls, up till now i can't lay my hand on what exactly is going on, my heart keep going back and forth about the issue. God bless Nigeria.
Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:27am On Jul 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Nothing has died down. Even a day before yesterday(Monday), I saw their(BBOG) rally in Abuja around asokoro axis. I think they will speak with president next week. The momentum hasn't died down as you want everybody to believe
Dont mind the dumb Op..they want to justify their sentiment towards jonathan's ouster...
BBOG campaign is very much active, only tanoids wouldnt see it...
Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by LouisVanGaal(m): 9:37am On Jul 01, 2015
noblezone:
I followed Madam on tweeter.

I hardly reply her tweets, I even hardly tweet.

So, one day I saw her tweet about those who politicized the Chibok girls saga.

I replied her tweet and accused her of being among such people.

I said something like this:

The first ignored the terrorists and put the heat on government. It gave a tactical support to the opposition who saw the Chibok Girls saga as a Joker Card for campaign. The latter, would have put the heat on the terrorists, gave a tactical support to government on the war against terror. I said it was people like her who politicized it.

That was all. Madam never replied to my tweet at least to put right.
I logged unto tweeter this morning and discovered Madam has blocked me.

Hahahahahahahaha.

I must have pissed her off so much.
What is my business? I am glad she read my tweet. I must had hit the bulls eyes.

I stand my ground.

Chibok Girls saga was a HUGE scam.

For political gains, the girls were traded by those who should protect them!
That political gain is for Power to Return Back to the North.

Power has returned back to the North.

The tempo of the BBOG has died down, even the deaf knows.
Mission is accomplished, the girls have paid their dues.

This is my verdict. The Noblezone verdict.

For all who conspired to trade innocent girls for financial and political gains,
for all who politicized the incident, the blood and tears of those girls will surely stand in your way.
dont be such a whimp...do you think she is as jobless as you are? Do you know how many persons are following her; do you think it's possible to retweet or reply all? Get down from your high horse and stop feeling as if she knows or cares of your existence...
By the way, who did the citizen elect to protect them as of that time BH or GEJ Who is accountable before us then, BH or GEJ Do we know who BH are But your clueless master claimed that he knows them and that they have infilterated his govt..
The Citizens of US and Britain, who are they crying to in the fight against ISIS; their govt or ISIS? GEJ was irresponsible simple!!!

1 Like

Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 01, 2015
noblezone:

. . . . . . . Hey, who told you the campaign died down after President Buhari became the President? It is still on. And besides, Ex-President Jonathan marked the 'one year' when the girls went 'missing', and i still remembered all the editorials i read in both national and international newspapers about how the BBOG campaign is fizzling out, that is that the way the girls will just disappear with the government not doing anything about it?. . . . I can't say if it is a sham or not, but you talking about it fizzling out when PMB became our President is a blatant LIE Mr! . . . . . Just as you guys are saying the Boko Harm boys will stop when President Buhari is sworn in, that he is their major sponsor, but everyone know how many blast has occurred and how much our amicable President is tackling the issue with all seriousness. God Save Nigeria.
Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:46am On Jul 01, 2015
cool Oby Ezekwesili is a Dun.ce. Deal with it Brats

3 Likes

Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 01, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Dont mind the dumb Op..they want to justify their sentiment towards jonathan's ouster...
BBOG campaign is very much active, only tanoids wouldnt see it...

It is like you guys cannot make comments without insults?
Anyway, it is your business.

I never said it is not active bro, I said the tempo has died down.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 01, 2015
modelmike7:
. . . . . . . Hey, who told you the campaign died down after President Buhari became the President? It is still on. And besides, Ex-President Jonathan marked the 'one year' when the girls went 'missing', and i still remembered all the editorials i read in both national and international newspapers about how the BBOG campaign is fizzling out, that is that the way the girls will just disappear with the government not doing anything about it?. . . . I can't say if it is a sham or not, but you talking about it fizzling out when PMB became our President is a blatant LIE Mr! . . . . . Just as you guys are saying the Boko Harm boys will stop when President Buhari is sworn in, that he is their major sponsor, but everyone know how many blast has occurred and how much our amicable President is tackling the issue with all seriousness. God Save Nigeria.

Compare the tempo before the elections and now bro.

The blind can see the difference.

Besides, this thread is not about the BBOG.
It is much deeper than that.
Perhaps, you made need to read my first post over again, to get my main meet.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by LouisVanGaal(m): 10:33am On Jul 01, 2015
noblezone:

It is like you guys cannot make comments without insults?
Anyway, it is your business.

I never said it is not active bro, I said the tempo has died down.

Cheers.
Imagine someone who lost a child/husband that same period last year, do you expect the person to still be crying till date Of course, he/she would still mourn, but not like when the incidence first took place...people have their lives to live! Common sense shud prevail in some issues
Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by francizy(m): 10:39am On Jul 01, 2015
noblezone:
I followed Madam on tweeter.

I hardly reply her tweets, I even hardly tweet.

So, one day I saw her tweet about those who politicized the Chibok girls saga.

I replied her tweet and accused her of being among such people.

I said something like this:

That was all. Madam never replied to my tweet at least to put right.
I logged unto tweeter this morning and discovered Madam has blocked me.

Hahahahahahahaha.

I must have pissed her off so much.
What is my business? I am glad she read my tweet. I must had hit the bulls eyes.

I stand my ground.

Chibok Girls saga was a HUGE scam.

For political gains, the girls were traded by those who should protect them!
That political gain is for Power to Return Back to the North.

Power has returned back to the North.

The tempo of the BBOG has died down, even the deaf knows.
Mission is accomplished, the girls have paid their dues.

This is my verdict. The Noblezone verdict.

For all who conspired to trade innocent girls for financial and political gains,
for all who politicized the incident, the blood and tears of those girls will surely stand in your way.

Oya oya, Twitter handle, make I go spread the gospel! cheesy grin
Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 01, 2015
LouisVanGaal:
Imagine someone who lost a child/husband that same period last year, do you expect the person to still be crying till date Of course, he/she would still mourn, but not like when the incidence first took place...people have their lives to live! Common sense shud prevail in some issues

The campaign was at peaks just before the elections.
After that , it nose dived.

I get your point though, but they are two different things.
Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by francizy(m): 10:42am On Jul 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:

Those ones are just looking for compensation ni jare.. Make Bubu settle them now, them go pipe low.. cheesy grin
Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 01, 2015
francizy:

Oya oya, Twitter handle, make I go spread the gospel! cheesy grin

Which "gospel" are you talking about?
Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by LouisVanGaal(m): 11:43am On Jul 01, 2015
noblezone:

The campaign was at peaks just before the elections.
After that , it nose dived.

I get your point though, but they are two different things.
it depends on the period before election that you are considering..dont forget, last year is the also before the election...
Diminishing return is a human phenomenom..it MUST set in...probably they were not getting much tv coverage doesnt mean that they cant utilise any oda medium of communication...like tweeter; 95% of what Ezekwesili tweets in a day is related to BBOG, how else do you want her to do again? It pains me when Nigerians falsefully accuse her...
Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by after1: 12:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
chukwudi44:
SHe had long blocked me on twitter even during the campaigns when I took her to the cleaners!!!

Buhahahaha. Old troll like you take Oby to the cleaners? Lmaoooo. So throwing insult like a deranged tout is taking someone to the cleaners. Papa, you better go face your TFC security job and stop making mouth online. Wonderful!
Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by anyaekekehinde(m): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
noblezone:

It is either you were not patient enough to read my post or you had a challenge comprehending my post.
For clarity, below is what I said to her.

Please, put me right.

Also, like I have said before, you can make your comments without dropping these obscenities.
Finally, the way it is ending, it is pointing to the fact that the Chibok saga was indeed a scam.

You are a very intelligent and matured man... Intellectually and Emotionally Intelligent. I envy you Sir,
I start following you from this minute. God bless you . pls keep it up
Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by fallout87: 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
kastonkastrol:
STFU you fool. Are the chibok girls kidnapped or not? And did she told you dolts that she want a ministerial appointment from buhari? You ediots just have so many ways of provoking somebody

Are they saved? Have they been saved yet? If not why had your precious OBY, now thrown away the harsh and nonstop campaigning to get them back? Where is the cry out? The public demonstration? What changed?

They haven't been saved. This current government hasn't changed anything about the war with Boko Haram. People are still dying left and right, so what changed?

Ask yourself that (if you truly aren't the brainless person I suspect you to be)?

You are truly a fool. Your lack of education and reason in every post you make. You provoke your own self because you are an unrepentant empty headed blind follower of a person who wouldn't save you if it didn't help her self-centered ambition

Return to your vomit sluggard
Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
anyaekekehinde:

You are a very intelligent and matured man... Intellectually and Emotionally Intelligent. I envy you Sir,

Hahaha. I don't follow him without reasons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
anyaekekehinde:

Thanks for the complement.
I have discovered that Africans are more emotional than logical.
Solutions to problems lie in critical reasonings.
There is no difference between us and the White man.
The difference is in the way we make use of our minds and brains.

We need Revolution In Africa: A MENTAL REVOLUTION.

dearpreye:

Hahaha. I don't follow him without reasons.

Comrade, honestly speaking.
It is always encouraging to meet minds who think outside box.
I am glad to have you as a friend.

Cheers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
noblezone:

Thanks for the complement.
I have discovered that Africans are more emotional than logical.
Solutions to problems lie in critical reasonings.
There is no difference between us and the White man.
The difference is in the way we make use of our minds and brains.

We need Revolution In Africa: A MENTAL REVOLUTION.

Comrade, honestly speaking.
It is always encouraging to meet minds who think outside box.
I am glad to have you as a friend.

Cheers.

Sir, we've got to think outside the box.

Till we change the actions, the results won't.

I hardly come back home smiling. The rot and dilapidated infrastructure around me bothers me to no end. There's something wrong somewhere. Certainly.

You've always been a blessing to me.
Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by cecegorz(m): 8:54am On Jul 02, 2015
cuteboy2:
As if on cue, Punch, Nation, Daily Trust and vanguard immediately stopped carrying the front page banner "Bring Back Our Girls - Day xx", after Buhari's victory was announced.

It is really sad that people could stoop so low to use anything to achieve political aims.

Only Guardian is still soldiering on.

Men!
I just grabbed my Businessday and checked the front page where they usually post the banner, it is GONE!
I can't believe this.
Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
cecegorz:

Men!
I just grabbed my Businessday and checked the front page where they usually post the banner, it is GONE!
I can't believe this.

It is so pathetic. I fear the black man.
It seems our hearts are black too.

The whole "love" for then girls was just for political gains.
Perhaps, they never even wanted the girls to return.

Nigeria is such a fraud.
imagine what are so called leaders could do?

Bros, I fear.
Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by Pataki: 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
You went on her profile to insult her.

She blocked you off.

You come on NL to open a silly childish thread about her.

Continue. #WailingWailers
Re: My Crimes Against Oby Ezekwesiri On Chibok Girls: Is Madam So Childish? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Pataki:
You went on her profile to insult her.

She blocked you off.

You come on NL to open a silly childish thread about her.

Continue. #WailingWailers

What are you calling an insult?
i did not insult her.

She said some people turned the Chibok saga to politics.
I agreed with her on her that.
And I said she was one of them.

I gave my reasons. you can read my first post.

Where was the insult?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos : This Man Says He Looks Like Ngozi Okonjo-iweala / Watch Kachikwu Explains Subsidy Removal As Against Osinbanjo Who Lied / Niger Delta Avengers Reply Tompolo, threatens Nigerian army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.