Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,938 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:22 AM

Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested (37616 Views)

Abductor Of Ese-Oruru Flown To Abuja By Police / Al-Hassan Spells Out Punishment For Ese Oruru’s Abductor / FINALLY! Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by celeron40(m): 9:45am On Jul 01, 2015
Emekamex:
Expired progressive twa.t
Thanks for the word "Progressive" ..that is what we are.
Mama Piss prodigy.
Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 01, 2015
Story undecided

In no time, another news will come up shocked
Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by sorom4: 9:46am On Jul 01, 2015
Garba Shehu and Femi Adesina MAY soon give a counter news!
Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by Emekamex(m): 9:47am On Jul 01, 2015
dvee2:

You have gone too far with that picture and could be arrested. Just my two cent
Come and arrest me nah

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by Yugoos: 9:47am On Jul 01, 2015
These are propaganda and lies. Show us pictures, show us their execution on live TV. Since Buhari's time 229 people have been killed by BH but none of em has been touched. After all ''killing BH is injustice to the North''. Pack of liars. God help Nigeria.'

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by annibro(f): 9:48am On Jul 01, 2015
cheesy
INTROVART:
NICE ONE... grin

I Dedicate my fp to JULY Borns.. happy NEW MONTH PEOPLE..

grin grin grin

Thank u. I receive on behalf of all July Borns. We're d Original & specially created ones as God chose d 7th day 2 rest.
July Babes & dudes really Rock! cheesy cheesy
Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by hustla(m): 9:48am On Jul 01, 2015
Omotayor123:

You didn't noticed the. change in her moniker

she sef don get job for NL.

Omo See GbaGaun

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by Emekamex(m): 9:49am On Jul 01, 2015
celeron40:
Thanks for the word "Progressive" ..that is what we are.
Mama Piss prodigy.
Still better than the daura du.llard

3 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by Nyaknor(m): 9:50am On Jul 01, 2015
INTROVART:
NICE ONE... grin

grin grin grin
This is our month.
Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by Nyaknor(m): 9:51am On Jul 01, 2015
hustla:

Omo See GbaGaun
loooooool
Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by Spybradd: 9:52am On Jul 01, 2015
Nollywood grin
Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by jamace(m): 9:53am On Jul 01, 2015
That son of a bi-tch should be castrated on day 1, amputate one leg on day 2, pluck his eyes on day 3 and detach his ears on the 4th day. Further more, his right arm should be cutoff on the 5th day and his tongue chopped off on the 6th day. Finally, he should be made to eat his poo on the 7th day after which he should be beheaded and thrown into the lions den for final demolition. Nonsense! angry angry
Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by jcross19: 9:55am On Jul 01, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/man-accused-boko-haram-abduction-chibok-girls-arrested-32139989
in the post , I do not see where the suspects confess that they were the one behind the abduction but the statement there show that boko harams were the one behind it so still the suspect do not confess he or she was the one behind the abduction. I think "bringbackourgirls" that might be fraud. A perfect legal scam.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by mrvitalis(m): 9:55am On Jul 01, 2015
bolabolakemi:

Baba is part of boko haram, so what's the big deal here... embarassed
Prove it or remain quite
Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 01, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

Advantages of being jobless cheesy

You are aggressively stalking lalasticlala. Hope you know he is being paid for this nairaland job?
. . . . . . The person you quoted is actually the one stalking our dear sister. Introvert! Watch scalally Mazi my guy!!!
Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by Robinhood477: 9:56am On Jul 01, 2015
oya this fulani president what do want to say now.

confuse president

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by condralbede(m): 9:58am On Jul 01, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

Advantages of being jobless cheesy

You are aggressively stalking lalasticlala. Hope you know he is being paid for this nairaland job?
You ppl shld free this girl/boy joor.she z just wailing away time,since d change Buhari promised us is not forth coming.Only photo we dey see
Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by tociano009(m): 9:58am On Jul 01, 2015
INTROVART:
NICE ONE... grin

grin grin grin
Thanks
Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by anonimi: 9:59am On Jul 01, 2015

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by 9jatatafo(m): 10:04am On Jul 01, 2015
Good news but I hope this don't go the way we celebrated the capture and death of Shekau.
Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 01, 2015
....change ehhh

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by celeron40(m): 10:09am On Jul 01, 2015
Emekamex:
Still better than the daura du.llard
GMB is the president..live with it.
Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by samplegirl(f): 10:10am On Jul 01, 2015
So this Chibok girls scam is still selling? And people are buying it.

Na waooo!

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by gbidu(m): 10:10am On Jul 01, 2015
Below are mtn cheapest data price list:
1GB for #1100 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N1,200 (Via Airtime) 2GB for #2200 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N2,400 (Via Airtime) 3GB for #3300 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N3,600 (Via Airtime) 4GB for #4400 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N4,700 (Via Airtime) 5GB for #5500 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N5,800 (Via Airtime) Lest I forget, the validity of any of this plan is 28-30 days. You can compare the prices above with the normal MTN data bundles to see how much you will be saving yourself. Any of the plans above work on any device, eg. Android, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Nokia, Lumia, Windows, etc To order for any of the plans, contact Nnaji ThankGod Sunday on any of the contacts below: Call/Whatsapp: 08037421796 Call: 08056777866 BB: 55B3773D Email: sunnythanksman@yahoo.com or sunnythanksman@gmail.com N:B – You don’t have to doubt if this is real or not. Just get it and try it out. If it doesn’t work as stated above and more … or if you don’t absolutely love it and have more fun using cheap data …just let me know

Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by udoojah(m): 10:11am On Jul 01, 2015
so interesting to know that while the pay others #10000 per job to go and die, they stay back and hide themself.
isokay!
Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 01, 2015
where are the girls?

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by Emekamex(m): 10:11am On Jul 01, 2015
celeron40:
GMB is the president..live with it.
Also live with the facts that he is a terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 01, 2015
Trying so hard to lend credence to the chibok scam..

How does this story generate such an elusive headline ?

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by GreatEngineer(m): 10:15am On Jul 01, 2015
Good one.

But still picture of him in chain or else the story is not complete.
Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 01, 2015
MaziOmenuko:
Good development. Although so many boko haram leaders and henchmen had been arrested in the times past, we are yet to witness a trial and conviction.

Hope he won't be moved to ekwulobia or amawbia prison this time around..

Hehehe, back to sender.

They want to give us the stubborn child they nurtured..
Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by Max24: 10:16am On Jul 01, 2015
dvee2:

You have gone too far with that picture and could be arrested. Just my two cent
Am confused with this ur two cent. I thought the President said nobody should call him a General in this dispensation or are u insinuating he has not changed yet? Are u saying he still cannot take criticism or laugh at a joke? If people cannot express themselves as they wish then we better go back to Jonathans era. Or are u d one still having the hang over of the presidents past military days?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Helicopter In Kwara Ahead Of Bye-Election, Causes Panic Among Residents / PDP Rejects Katsina State Presidential Election Result / Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.