Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested (37488 Views)

Abductor Of Ese-Oruru Flown To Abuja By Police / Al-Hassan Spells Out Punishment For Ese Oruru’s Abductor / FINALLY! Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by RedEagle: 10:21am On Jul 01, 2015
The Ex-President that some of you are defending has admitted that the Chibok Kidnap happened.

Army and authorities admit that it happened.

However, you in Lagos, Kogi or Onitsha (etc) with only an internet-enabled phone and no other evidence call the kidnapping a scam.

School records have been shown, names have been shown, pictures have been shown, parents have come out, some parents have even died.

Yet without evidence you mock someone else's pain and call it scam just to score an unnecessary political point.

There were many kidnappings as well as killings by BH. People decided to stop keeping quiet and committing the sin of silence to talk about the issue. It became #BringBackOurGirls. E,g Oby Ezekwesili complained about earlier kidnappings/Killings and let it go, this one was a final straw.

The government proceeded to handle things badly and their handling became the focus of the campaign.

The opposition saw the governments poor handling and capitalized on it like any sensible opposition would.

All this does not invalidate what happened.
Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by Newtoon: 10:25am On Jul 01, 2015
Nairalanders sha, this is almost the same news as that of 1st July, 2014
Check it out http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/military-nabs-abductor-chibok-girls/
Why do Nigeria Media houses report false news items?
It's infuriating!

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by vicadex07(m): 10:25am On Jul 01, 2015
bolabolakemi:

Baba is part of boko haram, so what's the big deal here... embarassed
Madam tit I see you...seems your tit moniker has been banned.
That virus is still chopping your brain abi
Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by Billygee2u: 10:29am On Jul 01, 2015
Neyoor:

Which of ur baba is part of boko haram?
Buhari

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by madridguy(m): 10:36am On Jul 01, 2015
They ( terrorist ) know fully they are not fighting holy war ( Jihad ) only after the selfish interest.

delishpot:
Sad. They believe its very good to die in jihad yet they hide their own lives, and cheer others into their graves.
Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 01, 2015
Billygee2u:
Buhari
Na him be ur papa?
Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by Oforleta(m): 10:52am On Jul 01, 2015
chibok girls purported abduction was a scam used by APC to win the 2015 election. ofcuz those that participated have already started receiving their rewards for a job well done

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by Masculity(m): 10:54am On Jul 01, 2015
bolabolakemi:

Baba is part of boko haram, so what's the big deal here... embarassed

Present your proof.
Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by demobaba1(m): 11:37am On Jul 01, 2015
How does their faces look like (I mean pictures) ? Even if these animals are prosecuted,I think nothing meaningful may come out of it because Oguche (that monster that masterminded the Nyanyan bomb blast of 2014) was dicharged and acquitted for some silly reasons. I hope these crazy bastards will face the wrath of d law which I think we don`t have.
Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by hibbayueei(m): 11:40am On Jul 01, 2015
Good ...
HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by Berrymoss(f): 11:44am On Jul 01, 2015
Neyoor:
Alhamdulilah o!
Tot the saTANOIDS and PDP said chibok girls was not real
. Obviously bringing them out after a job properly done. Apc a group of people without shame n fear of God.
Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by delishpot: 11:54am On Jul 01, 2015
madridguy:
They ( terrorist ) know fully they are not fighting holy war ( Jihad ) only after the selfish interest.

True talk
Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by sweatlana: 11:56am On Jul 01, 2015
I'm 99% sure that the person arrested is innocent.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by delishpot: 11:56am On Jul 01, 2015
ERCROSS:

Those guys are the legendary idanre monkies re-incarnated... sometimes I wonder if they have brain at all...
Imagine.. Person wey send dem go blow go hide himself for one corner kon send another man pikin go the journey of no return whilst keeping away their own children at arms length , only for them to be promised 1000 virgins in hell...

Abi o. I want to believe 90% of bombers are forced to carry those bombs.
Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by Orunto: 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2015
This report qualifies for an award as the most heartwarming stuff since Buhari becomes Captain of the Nigerian ship.
Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by engrshakespeare: 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
[quote author=Emekamex post=35350814]Call me when Shekau is arrested.

I am sure you think this is funny, your pranks will soon catch up with you.
Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by millionboi(m): 12:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
Aminat508:
Sai Buhari grin cheesy
decivin nigerians
Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
chibok girls abduction is a well planned scam. arresting any surposed facilitator is another scam. APC should start work, we are tired of stories and lies and promises and propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested by Mekybliss(f): 7:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
INTROVART:
NICE ONE... grin

I Dedicate my fp to JULY Borns.. happy NEW MONTH PEOPLE..

grin grin grin
mine is 25th. When is yours ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Niger-Delta Avengers Mock FG On Children’s Day / Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Death Of Bola Tinubu's Son, Jide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.