Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. (38995 Views)

One Simple Way To Know If You Truly Love Someone. / 10 Realistic steps a lady should follow if she truly desires marital peace(Pics) / Why Is It Hard For A Lot Of Ladies To Control Their Sexual Desires. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Toks2008(m): 10:36pm On Apr 15, 2016
That person that you usually think about in bed at night before you sleep is who your heart truly longs for...

FACT

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by ireneony(f): 10:37pm On Apr 15, 2016
smiley and also the person wenever u think of him/her you smile......is the person your heart longs for grin

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by donbenedict(m): 10:38pm On Apr 15, 2016
Den my heart is still yet to belong to someone.

207 Likes 10 Shares

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Toks2008(m): 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
Toks2008:
The person that usually comes to your mind at night before you sleep is the person your heart truly longs for.

FACT

Lalasticlala who do you usually think about before you sleep at night?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by halfricanadian(f): 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
Mine is God

My baby boo kiss kiss

22 Likes

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Sistem007(m): 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
No wonder I think about God every night. Now I know why.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Abbeyunique2(m): 10:42pm On Apr 15, 2016
Toks2008:
The person that usually comes to your mind at night before you sleep is the person your heart truly longs for.

FACT
Forget Oga, the person that comes to my mind b4 i sleep nah that idiot wey owe me money #FACT

468 Likes 35 Shares

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2016
grin I have no one in my mind actually...

My mind was juz full of something else wink

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by AccidentalGenius: 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
Toks2008:
The person that you usually think about at night before you sleep is the person your heart truly longs for...

FACT

Wrong! It's the first name that popped in their mind when they read this

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Emac34: 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

Forget Oga, the person that comes to my mind b4 i sleep nah that idiot wey owe me money #FACT
lol..

#moneymustbemade

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Danfuster(m): 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
[TO be honest...the last thing that comes to mind before turning in for the nigth is money, I guess it is safe to say my heart longs for money.. More money. Benjamin Franklin on green lettuce

Gone are the days nigggas looking out for them digits, now we looking out for the commas

#FückUpSomeCommas

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by ifex370(m): 10:45pm On Apr 15, 2016
Kai.. Dem many oo grin

4 Likes

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Toks2008(m): 10:46pm On Apr 15, 2016
ireneony:
smiley and also the person wenever u think of him/her you smile......is the person your heart longs for grin

Ironically you may even get very angry with that person.

4 Likes

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by donbenedict(m): 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
Pennytration come tell us who u think abt befor u sleep
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by falconey(m): 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2016
this guy don smoke Igbo , his 3rd thread today.

my neighbours?
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Toks2008(m): 10:49pm On Apr 15, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

hmmm
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Toks2008(m): 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
falconey:
this guy don smoke Igbo , his 3rd thread today.

my neighbours?

lol....im just in the mood to unleash my passion today.

I want to try out hanging out with guys at night so that i wont have time to create threads again.

4 Likes

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by frankkydee(m): 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

Pls, let me be the one u always think of before u close ur eyes on the bed and the one think of after praying to God in the morning

1 Like

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
Toks2008:

Lalasticlala who do you usually think about before you sleep at night?
I'd love to see what this Lalasticlala looks like. Do you have his pic? His name rings a bell on Nairaland. He's even more popular than Seun.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by pennytration(m): 10:52pm On Apr 15, 2016
donbenedict:
Pennytration come tell us who u think abt befor u sleep
Lol.. She is a nlder. Wont mention her name b4 u guys start calling me asslicker.

1 Like

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by pennytration(m): 10:54pm On Apr 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

Kashybaby i want a truce. Lets bury d hatchet nd put d devil to shame.

3 Likes

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 15, 2016
Think about someone before I sleep kwa?
Well, when I have time for that maybe...

2 Likes

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by donbenedict(m): 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
pennytration:
Lol.. She is a nlder. Wont mention her name b4 u guys start calling me asslicker.
oh come off it.. dnt say that... ok pm me and tell me her name. I could help put in some words for u to her..
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 15, 2016
pennytration:
Kashybaby i want a truce. Lets bury d hatchet nd put d devil to shame.

Ur the one keep following me & quoting me with ur big ego ..I choose to ignore u & now u come here to say u want "truce"? shocked shocked

Ul be OK without me...juz live ur life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by ladygudhead(f): 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

u r soooooo right.a genius indeed!

abeg take five!!!grin

8 Likes

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Flashh: 11:04pm On Apr 15, 2016
Abbeyunique2:

Money is the heart desire for now. grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Toks2008(m): 11:05pm On Apr 15, 2016
MasterRahl:
I'd love to see what this Lalasticlala looks like. Do you have his pic? His name rings a bell on Nairaland. He's even more popular than Seun.

Walahi i have never seen him or even chatted with him before...all i know is that he is one guy im yet to understand how he copes with his efficacious duties as a mod on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by pennytration(m): 11:07pm On Apr 15, 2016
KashyBaby:

Ur the one keep following me & quoting me with ur big ego ..I choose to ignore u & now u come here to say u want "truce"? shocked shocked

Ul be OK without me...juz live ur life.
I'm sorry na, u know u insulted me first. But i'm over it. Forgive me.
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by pennytration(m): 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
donbenedict:
oh come off it.. dnt say that... ok pm me and tell me her name. I could help put in some words for u to her..
Oh really? Dats so nice of u. But i already put in words to her myself. Chicks dont intimidate me.
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Toks2008(m): 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2016
donbenedict:
Den my heart is still yet to belong to someone.

What about that lady you usually see but you are still looking for a way to ...
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by donbenedict(m): 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2016
pennytration:
Oh really? Dats so nice of u. But i already put in words to her myself. Chicks dont intimidate me.
well u neva knw for sure.. she might just be "playing nice"
Re: One Sure Way To Know Who Your Heart truly Desires. by Toks2008(m): 11:40pm On Apr 15, 2016
AccidentalGenius:

Nah...that will be too hasty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please Help Me Judge, Is My Fiancee A Wife Material Or Not . / Lady Wears Her Mother's 40-Year-Old Wedding Dress In Pre-Wedding Photos / Would You Date A Girl Your Brother Slept With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.