Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) (45339 Views)

Wike Hands Over New Federal High Court Complex To Chief Judge Of Federal Court(p / Femi Fani-Kayode Wears Jewish Prayer Sash For His Trial At Abuja Court. Photos / Women Protesting The Seizure Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts Storm Federal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nigerian law is like a web, it's so strong to catch the weak but so weak to catch the strong...FFK is discharged, another reason for looters of our national treasury to be hopeful

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) by morbeta(m): 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
The fact is there is no evidence against this man, he is clever and covered his tracks very well. You can't say he laundered money when there is no evidence. Am not FFk fan, but agter reading the brief I knew the man will be set free. Meanwhile all these are re-arranged.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) by ikombe: 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
see as she be like calabar witch undecided

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) by TheAdvocate(m): 1:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
vicadex07:

So you admit that this is goodnews to PDP abi.

Corruption to PDP is like rice and beans, bread and butter.

SMH for the so called leaders of tomorrow like this OP. Your future is being sabotaged in billions of dollars and you're here dancing shoki.

How much are you paid for supporting PDP online...tell me

How much did APC paid yu?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) by christboytins(m): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
APC. Waiting you won do now oju ti tiwon ooo
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) by vicadex07(m): 1:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
TheAdvocate:

How much did APC paid yu?
The same amount they paid millions of voters who voted for buhari
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) by vicadex07(m): 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
Utchgirl:

D same amt u r paid 4 supporting baba one chance and APC.
Ask me again
The same amount they paid millions of voters who voted for buhari
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 1:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
Walkopet:
That Girl though, I dey wonder if na she be President Bleachers Association of Nigeria.

Do you fair complexion person in your family? Fool.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) by apolonius(m): 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
Where are the saTANs? I am sure FFK, like Sylva, was freed by Mr Buhari too!

Nigeria is in need of clear thinkers, truth champions and real patriots. Those who will rarely see issues from the lenses of ethnicity and ignorance.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) by wiseoneking: 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
vicadex07:

SMH for the so called leaders of tomorrow like this OP. Your future is being sabotaged in billions of dollars and you're here dancing shoki.

eyaah, sorry, blame the court judgement and live the guy you quoted. you must learn not to brlieve every rumour. many you still peddle against Gej and Ngozika will end up likewise. the only person i dont trust is deziani the great
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) by Orikinla(m): 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
sexaddict08:
This face resembles criminal own
grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
stanley10122:
Words can't describe how much I loathe this guy.. angry

Keep your friends close but your enemies closer. Love all men. FYI - in a law court the truth don't win the case, it is facts presented that wins.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
FFK & WIFE giving APC headache since 1800AD
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) by 989900: 1:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
EFCC can hardly win any case lately.

I bet they can't even build a solid case to get a conviction against Abacha.

Time to just change them to YFCC (YahooFCC).
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
vicadex07:

SO WHAT YOU MEAN NOW IS THAT THE JUDICIA MUST FIND HIM GUILTY SIMPLY BECAUSE HE IS AN PDP MEMBER?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) by abokiigbo: 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
FFK FLOGGING IGBO GIRLS WITH REAL KOBOKO SINCE 1886! CHAI FEMI OMO OKO NI E.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) by femi4: 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
axiliborha:
Again.....Na WA for me o......First to comment.....thank God introvert and freemanan aren't here to stop my shine from first to comment.....happy new month
May God deliver you from the spirit of Introvert
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) by gbidu(m): 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
Below are mtn cheapest data price list:
1GB for #1100 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N1,200 (Via Airtime) 2GB for #2200 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N2,400 (Via Airtime) 3GB for #3300 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N3,600 (Via Airtime) 4GB for #4400 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N4,700 (Via Airtime) 5GB for #5500 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N5,800 (Via Airtime) Lest I forget, the validity of any of this plan is 28-30 days. You can compare the prices above with the normal MTN data bundles to see how much you will be saving yourself. Any of the plans above work on any device, eg. Android, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Nokia, Lumia, Windows, etc To order for any of the plans, contact Nnaji ThankGod Sunday on any of the contacts below: Call/Whatsapp: 08037421796 Call: 08056777866 BB: 55B3773D Email: sunnythanksman@yahoo.com or sunnythanksman@gmail.com N:B – You don’t have to doubt if this is real or not. Just get it and try it out. If it doesn’t work as stated above and more … or if you don’t absolutely love it and have more fun using cheap data …just let me know

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) by JurassicPark: 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
Observation:

"If you cr8 enemies for yourself as a result of aligning your thoughts towards dat of any nigerian political figure or party, you are a very BIG fool"

-JurassicPark
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) by mobileexpert: 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
she go marry now
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) by aydgov: 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
Gudluck 2 him bt he shud be careful and amend his ways.He shud use wot he has 2 take care of d needies n be grateful 2 God 4 his mercy
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) by Alexander001(m): 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
were you guys expecting him to be jailed? In court, stealing million naira is a sin steal in million dollars so that the judge go know say you no be small boy....apart from ibori, I have not that a politician was jailed for stealing billions.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) by tareigns(m): 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
yorke1:
This guy got swag. Cool, calm and collective. It will be hard to believe he is from Yoruba tribe. A tribe known for their fearfulness.
its "cool, calm and collected" not collective.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) by badesco(m): 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
Victory at last for FFK Alias Olukayode. All his enemies can go and jump into lagoon. Congrats.......
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) by disumusa: 5:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
yorke1:
This guy got swag. Cool, calm and collected. It will be hard to believe he is from Yoruba tribe. A tribe known for their fearfulness.
but did you bastard parent told you that yorubas wasted thousands of your grand father at ore during your failed biafra riot, that you called war, which you can fight more than 2yers. You think by beating cheast is what they called power or wisenes.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
rubbish...
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) by disumusa: 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
teeowl:
rubbish...
gorrilla.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) by disumusa: 6:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
teeowl:
rubbish...
gorrilla the cheast beater.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
So Buhari has started to support corruption... Baba one chance.. See how soft he is on corruption like Gej... I voted wrongly I guess....
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) by T2Justman(m): 2:30am On Jul 02, 2015
axiliborha:
Again.....Na WA for me o......First to comment.....thank God introvert and freemanan aren't here to stop my shine from first to comment.....happy new month

Ngwanu chop FTC, isi aki! Your mate dey buy land for Asokoro, VGC, Maitama etc you dey here dey hustle First To Comment for person page. Why are we like this?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) by axiliborha(f): 9:06am On Jul 02, 2015
T2Justman:

Ngwanu chop FTC, isi aki! Your mate dey buy land for Asokoro, VGC, Maitama etc you dey here dey hustle First To Comment for person page. Why are we like this?
which one is it that you own none......mehn am having fun o...ftc its all about having fun and if you want to die on top the matter then you are free....go ahead and die I don't know you so how is that my business
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Discharged By Federal Court (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jul 02, 2015
...there is God

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Before I Commit Suicide, Okorocha Is Owing Me N900k" - Man In Imo (Photos) / LASTMA Officials Beg Lagosians For Forgiveness Ahead Of Governorship / Buhari Viewing The Aeromagnetic Map Of The Nickel Discovery (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.