Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday (17911 Views)

Fayose And NUPENG Officials Meet Aregbesola To Settle Ekiti Fuel Crisis / FG To Begin Payment Of Salaries By 25th Of Every Month – AGF / ALERT: Osun State Will NOT Pay March Salaries - Thecable. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday by Kufie(m): 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
lo
Re: Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
G
Re: Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday by Johnnyessence(m): 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
thank God at last aregbe fulfil is promises.things are getting better workers should resume work fully.
Re: Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday by MKO4ever(m): 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
And that is why we love him

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday by frankcell(m): 12:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
If I hear
Re: Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday by fejicruz(m): 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
At least a quarter bread is better than none. ogbeni Rauf, please keep to the promise.
Re: Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday by Mogidi: 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
Considering Buhari hasn't bailed states out, where did Are-gbese get the money?

[size=18pt]Fear of Impeachment?[/size]
Osun workers have the judge who mooted the impeachment warning to thank for this about turn.

1 Like

Re: Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday by lionel4mercy: 12:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
How does that concern me here, if he likes he should collect allocation, use it for airport construction. Please pay if you want to pay, no announcement.
Re: Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday by joseph1832(m): 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
What nonsense! In a sane society this governor would have resigned a long time ago!.

The way this bit of news splash our daily's is a gross abuse of our sensibility!.
Re: Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday by winodey(m): 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Chad
Re: Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday by notoriousbabe: 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
My landlord alfa sule must not hear this
Re: Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday by sweat4wat(m): 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
Look at his rumpled face there. Idiots that won't leave power

Re: Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday by jamayu(m): 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
he has to pay n his for d develop of d state
Re: Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday by blackboy(m): 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
The news we want is Governor /rauf Aregbesola has paid Osun State workers their salaries, not WILL, empty promises, we want action, pay the salaries and bring facts and figures like Okonji Iwela.

Pay and then inform us . Propaganda with lives and salaries of your people, utter rubbish.
Re: Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday by djkirkoo2(m): 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
Georgekyrian:

Atleast they got to thank him, for the ones he tried to release..
Thank him ke. na en moni? u knw hw much debts doz people don owe dia customers? Don't prais rubbish pls i use God name take beg u.
Re: Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday by seyidboy(m): 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
Behold, the people ask: Who
will save us from this callous man in power?
"He wanted so desperately to break record in our land, He engage in white elephant projects".
"He left the path of honour behind and trek through tunnel of Deceit. Haba
"He milked dry all d fat in his state & mortage her future" Olee
"Power-intoxicated, He alone owned 3 media house to spread his political propanganda campaign"
“He feed his praise Singer with lies and Rebuke his opponent"
"He enjoys having an helicopter view of his subject with his noisy machine while little children on d street are hungry" Ha ikaa
“He only care for 3 big people; I, me n myself"

2 Likes

Re: Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
South West goatee governor.
Re: Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday by gbidu(m): 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
Below are mtn cheapest data price list:
1GB for #1100 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N1,200 (Via Airtime) 2GB for #2200 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N2,400 (Via Airtime) 3GB for #3300 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N3,600 (Via Airtime) 4GB for #4400 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N4,700 (Via Airtime) 5GB for #5500 (via bank deposit/transfer) or N5,800 (Via Airtime) Lest I forget, the validity of any of this plan is 28-30 days. You can compare the prices above with the normal MTN data bundles to see how much you will be saving yourself. Any of the plans above work on any device, eg. Android, iPhone, iPad, Laptop, Nokia, Lumia, Windows, etc To order for any of the plans, contact Nnaji ThankGod Sunday on any of the contacts below: Call/Whatsapp: 08037421796 Call: 08056777866 BB: 55B3773D Email: sunnythanksman@yahoo.com or sunnythanksman@gmail.com N:B – You don’t have to doubt if this is real or not. Just get it and try it out. If it doesn’t work as stated above and more … or if you don’t absolutely love it and have more fun using cheap data …just let me know

Re: Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday by krishfwesh(m): 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
aregbe is a bad person dat Neva have human feeling imagine...he already spoil change in osun na was oooooooooo [b]aregbe is a bad person dat Neva have human feeling imagine...he already spoil change in osun na was oooooooooo [/b]aregbe is a bad person dat Neva have human feeling imagine...he already spoil change in osun na was oooooooooo
Re: Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday by eleko1: 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nah step by step.he'll surely pay.Nah circumstance bend crayfish.
abtmaviz:
March n April... What about May, June n the plus 3 months.

This man is just a joker playing with people's feelings
Just wait and see.Ipinle Osun Oni daru ooo
Re: Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday by Elmasu: 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
This man is just a pure powerful native doctor by nature..
Some pple re even praising him for doing wat he ought to ve done but he hasn't been doing. I bow 4 naija pipo and i no go fit jah..
Re: Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday by front247: 1:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
Goldmaxx:
Thank you baba God for the front page u've given to me
dedicated to amadioha
which award did u win for that
Re: Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday by eleko1: 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
Congrats to Osun Peeps.Hope Rocha don settle Imo workers lipsrsealed
Re: Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday by christboytins(m): 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
This man too dey pround I hate him self SHAME on you baba kabiru
Re: Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday by tochstorm(m): 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
yawns! call me when
salary payment doesn't make news @10
1$-1naira
more refinary
graduates stop robbing banks @ ikorodu
mr president stop taking selfie
and i see 5k every month in my account.until then abeg unban ogogoro for us so we go drink forget say na nigeria we dey.
Re: Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday by Donliv: 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
Baba try and pay d batch B corp members @ least 6 months so that they they wl go home wt smile
Re: Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday by bishop1988(m): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
Thank God....God help u
Re: Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday by 9jatatafo(m): 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
Government magic
Re: Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday by sojsmith: 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ogbeni has bleeped up. What stone is he leaving unturned or he meant to say he has turn every stone upside-down. Does he not collect his own salary with adjoinig benefits? Heartless selfish bloc
Re: Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday by Karleb(m): 1:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
There's always a light at the end of the tunnel. lipsrsealed

Anxiously waiting for Mimiko! angry
Re: Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday by bogolobango(m): 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
Useless as ur fada right
Re: Aregbesola To Pay March, April Salaries By Friday by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
kennygee:
4 more months outstanding.

Chill dear. He will pay it. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai Sidelined In Selection Of Kaduna Ministerial Nominee - Sahara Reporters / Cleric Presents Documents To EFCC To Charge Oshiomhole For Looting N42 Billion / Soludo Writes Buhari, Seeks Release Of Nnamdi Kanu Before Handover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.