Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? (9210 Views)

A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? / Help I Slept With A One Week Old Widow On Her Matrimonial Bed, Any Repercussion? / Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? by Emeraldcute(f): 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
Advice my frnd cos as for me, i told her to visit babalawo since, i just wanna say it here to knw wad u think, and ur free to bash her as u like cos i knw she is on NAIRALAND but i don't knw if she do check individual sectionscheesy

The younger of the two brothers loved her first n came for her, eventually got her number n they started chatting on whatsapp and from there he asked her out.. Gradually they started dating n loving each other.

>>>>fast forward >>>>>

The elder broda came into de picture n she got to knw him from the younger broda n they started dating, the younger got to knw n the girl was in a fix now, she loves the eldest most but the younger came first n she actually lusted for the elder bro.

The younger brother tricked her n led her to a guest house and frm there they had sex n he openly told her she can now leave his life 4 his elder brother afterall he has gotten into her... The eldest now invited her to his home n they too had sex, now she is worried if they will be any repercussion . shocked

Any opinions?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
"Now she's worried"......that's really
infuriating. But I know it'll backfire, frontfire, middle fire, up fire, down fire, in fact all the fires.

5 Likes

Re: She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? by powerfulsettingz: 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
No Just that Dog will be her next victim

4 Likes

Re: She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? by Ahmad4452(m): 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? by Tapout(m): 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
back fire how??

she's just a certified runs bitc'h......tell her to go and collect her admission later from whatever organization that is in charge of runs girls

3 Likes

Re: She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? by dharay88: 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
no repercussion at all.
#av fun#
Re: She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? by Tallesty1(m): 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
No repercussions.

God even promised to bless cheerful givers in a special way.

5 Likes

Re: She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2015
Tallesty1:
No repercussions.

God even promised to blessed cheerful givers in a special way.
That kind blessing sha lipsrsealed
Re: She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? by libertyfather(m): 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2015
Tell her to choose the dikk that suits her, or to continue with both till she meet another brothers with bigger dikk... she simply having fun what's her complain?

1 Like

Re: She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? by damilareoye: 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
the repercussion is that both the guys are just and will continue to use her to count scores..... friends with benefit

1 Like

Re: She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? by kliq(m): 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
She must be a freak in the sheets shocked

She should do their Dad too or go see TBJ
Re: She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? by ammyluv2002(f): 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
Tallesty1:
No repercussions.

God even promised to blessed cheerful givers in a special way.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? by ITbomb(m): 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
There will be repercussions if she does not give the father a piece of the honeypot

2 Likes

Re: She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? by immortalvoices(m): 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
Things we read here...

Let her quit and seek God 's forgiveness

1 Like

Re: She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? by Young03(m): 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
D best option is 4 her to continue servicing them....day afta day
Re: She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? by ULSHERLAN(m): 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
@op why are you worried.
Afterall there is no meter attached to the punny.

Do they have male cousins you can also try
Re: She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? by AsanwaKC(f): 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
lipsrsealed undecided..bad situation
Re: She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? by tayo60(f): 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
Very shameful! She is a disgrace to womanhood. Let the brothers continue to hump her. Bitch
Re: She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? by Catalyst4real: 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2015

Check out a Shared Experience
[ErotiĀ¢] The Awesome Three$ome
http://catalyst4real.com/the-amazing-threeome/
Re: She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? by chigoizie7(m): 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
Just like gozie, phucking ritababe,her elder sisters and her younger sisters , it will be goddamn fun,

No repercussion
Re: She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? by pussygotlips: 9:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nairaland with my friend this and that, they never admit they did it, i wonder when they will realised that this trick is outdated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? by laidian(m): 9:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
There will be repercussion only if she refused to add their third brother or dad.
Re: She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? by ritababe(f): 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
chigoizie7:
Just like gozie, phucking ritababe,her elder sisters and her younger sisters , it will be goddamn fun,

No repercussion

like seriously
Re: She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? by tdayof(m): 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
Am only worried why JayJustus must be responsible for all this complains on nairaland sad
Re: She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? by chigoizie7(m): 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
ritababe:

like seriously

Will there be any repercussion?

1 Like

Re: She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? by mentorken05(m): 10:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
And to think dat she knows wot she was doing makes her a bigger BITCH....imagine!!!!dating two brothers and sleeping with dem...she must have a fish brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? by JayJustus(m): 11:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
tdayof:
Am only worried why JayJustus must be responsible for all this complains on nairaland sad

the thunder that will fire you is still buying ingredients at the market... orang kurang upaya
Re: She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? by tdayof(m): 11:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
JayJustus:

the thunder that will fire you is still buying ingredients at the market... orang kurang upaya
holop holop now gerarahere
Re: She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? by Venom104: 11:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
Why stop at the brothers only na.. Let her not leave the father and grandfather out of family buffet..
Re: She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? by amacastel: 2:35am On Jul 02, 2015
Tapout:
back fire how??

she's just a certified runs bitc'h......tell her to go and collect her admission later from whatever organization that is in charge of runs girls
#being a woman # if the man sleeps with 2 sisters he can marry them if lady sleeps with 2brothes she is abitch . Men do worse I men screw mother, all the sisters may be 4 and the maid in the house yet nobody kill them neither r they bastards. Men are hypocrites esp in Africa
For the Op if she want she can Bleep the dad join nuftin do her if she want she can marry any of them is her life the last time I check.
Re: She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? by Youngpo413: 3:20am On Jul 02, 2015
ULSHERLAN:
@op why are you worried. Afterall there is no meter attached to the punny.
Do they have male cousins you can also try
lol
Re: She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? by Youngpo413: 3:22am On Jul 02, 2015
mentorken05:
And to think dat she knows wot she was doing makes her a bigger BITCH....imagine!!!!dating two brothers and sleeping with dem...she must have a fish brain
all of them have fish brains.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Weak Are You Emotionally? / Happy Birthday MCBROOKLYN/ELLACUTE45 / See Step By Step On How Women Give Birth ( Graphic Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.