Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:28 AM

A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? (5809 Views)

Nigerian Man Rejects $20M Offer To Allow Wife Cheat For 1 Week / I Seduce My Cousin, And I Slept With Him,because I Want To Know The Repercussion / I Had Sex With Two Brothers, Will I Face Any Repercussion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by Softorgasm(m): 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
This is just too hard to believe. A friend of mine just told me that he slept with a young lady that just lost her husband in a car accident, last week... Though she have been lusting after him even before her husband's death.. It all happen too fast, when he went to visit her at her home and he went to her room after people had all left the house.. He is kind of worried, being that she lost her husband just last week... though i told him, there are no repercussion on what he did, but he is still afraid, please are there any repercussions on sleeping with a one week widow?
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by Softorgasm(m): 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
cc mynd44 dominique rocktation lalasticlala
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by madridguy(m): 8:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
End time woman.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by prestige2013: 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
He should start putting his house in order cos the journey of no return is beckoning on him.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by OkuFaba(m): 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
I have a feeling you are that ur friend.... Prepare ur will, her puna that killed her hubby will kill that ur friend

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by Softorgasm(m): 8:47pm On Sep 25, 2017
madridguy:
End time woman.
AS in ehn, its so unbelievable, some women though..
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by wunmi590(m): 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
The late husband is coming for your friend, you better tell him to be prepare

5 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by Softorgasm(m): 8:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
prestige2013:
He should start putting his house in order cos the journey of no return is beckoning on him.
I dont understand, what journey?
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by morbeta(m): 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2017
You are the one....for sure. there is no friend of yours anywhere. Just wait and see what the dead man will do in 2weeks.

Crying more than the doer.

12 Likes

Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
I hate the phrase "kids will be kids". I think it should be replaced with "Bad parenting results in asshôles". Your friend is an assholé undecided
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by clarocuzioo(m): 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
A friend of yours or you?? ? Let him get ready, while he is still in the mortuary he will be hearing the sound of his wife moaning and begging another man to give it to him. More that her husband is a fool and a weakling.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by madridguy(m): 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
I don't blame your friend but the shameless thing.

Softorgasm:
AS in ehn, its so unbelievable, some women though..
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by Softorgasm(m): 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
madridguy:
I don't blame your friend but the shameless thing.

exactly, me too i blame the woman..
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by lalanice(f): 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
lol...see threats!

you or your friend whoever it is is a big fool and that senseless woman I have no words for her, she probably never loved her husband, and didn't miss the man.

and that's the kind of woman your empty headed friend laid abi??
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by Softorgasm(m): 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
clarocuzioo:
A friend of yours or you?? ? Let him get ready, while he is still in the mortuary he will be hearing the sound of his wife moaning and begging another man to give it to him. More that her husband is a fool and a weakling.
Lol this is funny but what has happen has happen.. nothing will happen to him.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by madridguy(m): 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
Ignore those saying your friend will see this will see that, all na wash.

Softorgasm:
exactly, me too i blame the woman..
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by phintohlar(f): 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
Iffa slap u.. Tell us the truth so we'll know how to help u & stop hidding under the canopy of your friend

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by fatymore(f): 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
Don't worry nothing will happen to you except that woman is laced with magun... But that woman is a shameless thing... A week old... Kai..
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by Softorgasm(m): 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2017
madridguy:

Exactly bro, thats their africa mentality, its not like my friend raped her, it was a mutual thing between two grown up adults..
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by PointZerom: 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
Tell him that Mr karma has taken note of what he did and will CERTAINLY pay him back in due time. He shall die accidentally and another man will sleep with his wife in one week of her widowhood.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by leathalbeast: 8:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
shut up your lying beak and give us a break!!! come back when you can make up a more believable story.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2017
Guy nothing will happen...A dead man is a dead man. May his soul keep resting in peace.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by PointZerom: 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
madridguy:

Mr karma is laffn .
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by BluntBoy(m): 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2017
Softorgasm:
This is just too hard to believe. A friend of mine just told me that he slept with a young lady that just lost her husband in a car accident, last week... Though she have been lusting after him even before her husband's death.. It all happen too fast, when he went to visit her at her home and he went to her room after people had all left the house.. He is kind of worried, being that she lost her husband just last week... though i told him, there are no repercussion on what he did, but he is still afraid, please are there any repercussions on sleeping with a one week widow?

But why did you have to do it?
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by Softorgasm(m): 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
fatymore:
Don't worry nothing will happen to you except that woman is laced with magun... But that woman is a shameless thing... A week old... Kai..
Its not me, its a friend of mine.. well the woman is not laced with magun and the truth is that, some guys cant be caught by magun..
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by prestige2013: 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
Softorgasm:
I dont understand, what journey?

ask Elders the meaning of "Journey of no return"
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by Olifiz(m): 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2017
As much as the woman should still be mourning her husband n shouldn't engage in any illicit act. The only offense is that she and ur friend committed fornication. The dead knows nothing abeg. Shikena
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by nerodenero: 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
I have a strong feeling the woman killed her husband.

Konji no dey worry a loving and caring wife that is mourning except one that never loved her hubby and wanted freedom to flirt. Such is her case and shameful too.
Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by Adaumunocha(f): 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2017
Softorgasm:
Abomination! He that plays the tune of the Gods should be really to dance to it.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
You'll be surprised to see how fast the spirits react to things like this...you couldn't even wait for him to be buried... You think it was both of you alone in that room when you were having sex with her?

When strange things start occurring in your life, remember that day you slept with a woman mourning her husband...

Devil sha has a way of winning souls for himself

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by walepackage(m): 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
Softorgasm:
Exactly bro, thats their africa mentality, its not like my friend raped her, it was a mutual thing between two grown up adults..
if its AFRICA thing,why open the tread,that shows that your 'inner peace of mind' aint rest.One way or the other, we all have 'conscience' its either you kill it or you pretend not worried,but within yourself you are restless.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Of Mine Slept With A 1 Week Widow. "Any Repercussion? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2017
Legend of the seeker is on the way to seek his presence in the land of Merlin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Slept With Married Men In The Past, Now This Happening To Me – Woman Opens Up / If You See Her Doing Any Of These 3 Around You – It Means She Likes You / What I Saw An 8 Years Old Girl Did.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.