Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

10 Nigerian Universities With The Prettiest Girls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Nigerian Universities With The Prettiest Girls (5913 Views)

Sandydayziz Is One Of The Prettiest Girls Anywhere In Nl / 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram / Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Prettiest Girls by sugarsoul(m): 7:52am On Jul 02, 2015
misspicy:
if unilorin no dey der.. Thunder fire that list...it aint complete
No Unilorin? Op Thunder fire ur left yansh undecided
With your pinshure, e no hard to know why una no fit dey dere, no hating o.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Prettiest Girls by misspicy(f): 8:38am On Jul 02, 2015
sugarsoul:

and wetin do my pinshure?
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Prettiest Girls by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 02, 2015
i learnt that futo has the least number of females, true or false?
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Prettiest Girls by osmodes(m): 9:01am On Jul 02, 2015
Na lie...unilorin get girls with big yansh die
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Prettiest Girls by osmodes(m): 9:05am On Jul 02, 2015
misspicy:
if unilorin no dey der..
Thunder fire that list...it aint complete

No Unilorin?
Op Thunder fire ur left yansh undecided

U're right...beta by far...come walkway come c b*oby n baka with charming shapes
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Prettiest Girls by osmodes(m): 9:06am On Jul 02, 2015
sugarsoul:

Wetin b d name of ur school? Mumu
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Prettiest Girls by suave558(m): 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
krattoss:
hmm, sure?
engineering students can tell
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Prettiest Girls by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
suave558:
engineering students can tell
o tot as much cos engineering itself is meant mostly for men.
But i guess lab tech got some babes shaa.
But overall guys pass girls?
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Prettiest Girls by damiloladuke: 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
have you been to all the schools?

READ MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANT LAUGH TIRE TONIGHT
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Prettiest Girls by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
Futa nko wink
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Prettiest Girls by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
krattoss:
i learnt that futo has the least number of females, true or false?

Can't say between Futa and Futo o
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Prettiest Girls by echeprecious: 5:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
Pinocchioo:
If to say Unizik no they there ehn, I for blast the OP
seems unizik is ur alma mata........ u try small, we fit lipsrsealed[
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Prettiest Girls by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
niyi20:

Can't say between Futa and Futo o
lol.. Maybe cos its a science institution. Although am an aspirant though.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Prettiest Girls by ahamonyeka(m): 7:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
Uniben girls pretty but,they too dey form upon that I still conceal many of them before I leave the enviroo levelnment for them sotey my nickname come be king while my room be maracana stadium..no level for them
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Prettiest Girls by ahamonyeka(m): 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
Uniben girls pretty but,they too dey form upon that I still conceal many of them before I leave the environment for them sotey my nickname come be king while my room be maracana stadium..no level for them
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Prettiest Girls by Awesomeking: 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hausa girls always the finest,u wanna see pretty girls??-come north
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Prettiest Girls by Awesomeking: 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hausa girls always the finest,u wanna see pretty girls??-come northern uni
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Prettiest Girls by gsalvatore: 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
Remove Uniabuja from there and replace it with Imo State.

Uniabuja is overrated... Unizik is supposed to be ahead of it.

That Imo state University get fine girls die! It's a basic requirement for admission there.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Prettiest Girls by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
gsalvatore:
Remove Uniabuja from there and replace it with Imo State.

Uniabuja is overrated... Unizik is supposed to be ahead of it.

That Imo state University get fine girls die! It's a basic requirement for admission there.
omo dat imsu, i no knw whether na girls school e be sef.
Make dem transfer some to futo naa. Dem need babes badly.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Prettiest Girls by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
pretydiva:
University of benin ought 2 b in no 1 position

No, it shouldn't.
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Prettiest Girls by angieberry(f): 2:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
Make a thread for the pretty boys then I'd be interested
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Prettiest Girls by AikayDaWrapper(m): 5:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
Repping my uni afe babalola. Many of the chicks can make you forget your name cheesy
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Prettiest Girls by sisiafrika(f): 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
Beennkumar:
No pictures?? undecided

Pictures or adonblivit! angry
wow, u cute men
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Prettiest Girls by ronald4lif(m): 11:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
Poor Esut. Shout out to Esutites babes. You girls tops it for me. The list isn't credible without my citadel of learning. angry
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Prettiest Girls by 0lushola(m): 1:28am On Jul 05, 2015
0AU and Uni abj shld be in 4th and 5th respectively.. UNILAG IS SURE N0 1, No contest!!
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Prettiest Girls by mykoscar007: 1:30am On Jul 05, 2015
seriously, in my own opinion, thr are beautiful girls in every uni.... @op... you dont know 4 sure cos u've not been to every nigerian uni.... abi na multiple rustication? dis is just fallacy mbok.... btw, whr uniuyo dey 4 dat list?? sombody kal d police......
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Prettiest Girls by Nobody: 2:02am On Jul 05, 2015
nigga

Where is lautech on ur list?

U fvck up o angry grin
Re: 10 Nigerian Universities With The Prettiest Girls by Chartey(m): 2:09am On Jul 08, 2015
If ABU is not 1, 2, 3, then the op is a learner. Come see Fulani girls na.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wat's The Weirdest Comment U've Eva Heard From An Opposite Sex / Man Narrates A Scary Experience He Had After Sleeping Off At His Gf's Hostel / Her "long-throat" Exposed Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.