Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram (19348 Views)

I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread / Sandydayziz Is One Of The Prettiest Girls Anywhere In Nl / Chilling With The Prettiest Girl In Campus - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram by Konami94: 12:19am On Oct 07, 2016
1. Busayo Ladapo - This Yoruba beauty is the most followed on this list with 249k followers. She is a Model, and a style blogger. You can find her on IG @ thatdynamitechick
2. Lilian Uzoagu - This light skinned damsel is not only known for her pretty face, but she has a nice figure to match (especially the front view). She is not as active as on IG as the others and only has 9k followers. Nevertheless, she turns heads wherever she goes and you can find her @ lilian_uzoagu
3. Jessica Olise - She is a 300L student of Novena University, Delta State. She is as natural as they come and she's got all the curves in the right places. She is followed by 65k people on Instagram and you can find her @ dopejessica12345
4.Oghenekaro - You know who's next on our list? Yep you guessed right. Of course this list wouldn't have been complete without her. For most Nigerians active on Instagram, this Delta state beauty needs no introduction. She looks like she was photoshopped straight from heaven. She's also the 2nd most followed on this list with 213k followers. Find her on IG @ kirachaana
5. Adamara Ajuzie - Last but definitely not the least on this list. She's a model and a video vixen. She's also the 2nd Igbo girl on our list and she stared in B-Red's video Blessing. She has 80k followers and you can find her @ prettyxgirlswag

See the full post here: http://www.inforloded.com/2016/10/5-of-prettiest-nigerian-girls-you-are.html

Who do you think is the finest among the 5?

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 07, 2016
Why isn't me there? Me got 13k followers

1 Like

Re: 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 07, 2016
Cute dolls.

1 Like

Re: 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 07, 2016
abegi ,are you cute?
Stalker365:
Re: 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram by Elkay3: 12:31am On Oct 07, 2016
Abeg eh, make those followers no follow you reach your home...
Re: 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 07, 2016
royalvalentine19:
abegi ,are you cute?

[size=16pt] Am I?? [/size]
Re: 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 07, 2016
smh. Okay
Stalker365:

Re: 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram by wheesin(m): 12:33am On Oct 07, 2016
Stalker365:

you're not fine. no offense undecided
Re: 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 07, 2016
The girl with the red ropes on her head tho lipsrsealed

Isn't that heavy to carry everyday? How she gonna wash that? undecided
Re: 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 07, 2016
wheesin:

you're not fine. no offense undecided

Okay
Re: 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 07, 2016
All I see is wigs, weaves and make up. grin

5 Likes

Re: 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 07, 2016
nubian999:
human beings dey talk worwor open mouth

2 Likes

Re: 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 07, 2016
ugly woman..

TrapQueen77:

1 Like

Re: 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 07, 2016
officialEFCC:

human beings dey talk worwor open mouth

undecided do you speak English grin
Re: 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram by Nobody: 1:00am On Oct 07, 2016
you fine reach them?
nubian999:

1 Like

Re: 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram by Nobody: 1:02am On Oct 07, 2016
royalvalentine19:
you fine reach them?

Ha! Probably and my hair is real cheesy
Re: 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 07, 2016
nubian999:
you know what undecided you actually right!
I was just gonna agree with op that they pretty but ...you right.

1 Like

Re: 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 07, 2016
Stalker365:

Photoshop and photo chop nah beauty (no Offence ) grin
Re: 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram by emorse(m): 1:32am On Oct 07, 2016
I wonder if number 5 on the list is Yuneehk's relative undecided or just a namesake.
Re: 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram by Yuneehk(f): 2:37am On Oct 07, 2016
emorse:
I wonder if number 5 on the list is Yuneehk's relative undecided or just a namesake.
Just a namesake
Re: 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram by Nobody: 6:51am On Oct 07, 2016
Stalker365:
I guess you should consider an English class first
Re: 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 07, 2016
fados4sure:

I guess you should consider an English class first

What are you saying?? undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram by ChappyChase: 8:31am On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Abeg abeg Abeg, no come spoil show here!

1 Like

Re: 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 07, 2016
ChappyChase:

Abeg abeg Abeg, no come spoil show here!

Isn't that y'all men are screaming, wailing that ur ladies are wearing fakeazz hair and demanded that ur women shud have a natural Afro hair instead? angry

Now, these ladies u Been calling BEAUTIFUL wearing fakeazz hair & using lots of filter on their cam... undecided

Y'all men are CONFUSED. u don't know what u want.

1 Like

Re: 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram by firstking01(m): 8:42am On Oct 07, 2016
They are pretty, unarguably.
Re: 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram by ChappyChase: 8:43am On Oct 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Isn't that y'all men are screaming, wailing that ur ladies are wearing fakeazz hair and demanded that ur women shud have a natural Afro hair instead? angry

Now, these ladies u Been calling BEAUTIFUL wearing fakeazz hair & using lots of filter on their cam... undecided

Y'all men are CONFUSED. u don't know what u want.
Some men are confused not all men.
Re: 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 07, 2016
Pretty girls, no doubt..

All of them are light skinned, later someone will tell you black is beautiful...

1 Like

Re: 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 07, 2016
So we should be discussing something as irrelevant as this in this recession abi?

1 Like

Re: 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
you know what undecided you actually right!
I was just gonna agree with op that they pretty but ...you right.

stop hating cos they all fine than u angry

I'll still prefer to yansh u tho cheesy
Re: 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 07, 2016
so that's what you gonna use to defend yourself, its lame cheesy
nubian999:

Ha! Probably and my hair is real cheesy
Re: 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 07, 2016
Jarizod:

stop hating cos they all fine than u angry

I'll still prefer to yansh u tho cheesy
lipsrsealed
Re: 5 Of The Prettiest Nigerian Girls You Are Ever Going To Find On Instagram by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 07, 2016
yeah it gonna be a three.some, i'll join the party tooundecided
KingCheezyPuff:
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance / Most Romantic Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria. / What To Do With A Cheating Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.