Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad (38068 Views)

Between Jesus And Paul, Who Founded Christianity And It Doctrines. / Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) / The Fallacy And The Truth Of The Book "The People And Muhammad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 8:14am On Apr 27, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Jesus is God in human form and was tempted but did not sin unlike Muhammad. cool
So, Satan Tempted this "God" of yours? Oga stop blaspheming.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by sagenaija: 11:55am On Apr 27, 2019
Lukuluku69:

This video throws the question back at you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPplZy4tac0
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:50am On May 26, 2019
Lukuluku69:

Jesus was not acting in the capacity of God when He was tempted by satan, He was tempted as a Man.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:31am On May 22, 2020
Is there any basis for comparison at all?

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by uthlaw: 6:28am On May 22, 2020
If jesus was god why did he created Adam and him was born of a human he created....
If jesus was god and brought about Christianity while did he created Muhammed(saw)to come go against his religion....
If Jesus was god,who was the father and who was the son,is Mary the wife of God...
If Jesus was god why did John Baptist god that created him....
If Jesus was god why did he sent Moses,Abraham,Joseph to the world before himself later came....
If Jesus was god,why did he have a father again,so na person born God,who born the person that born God!
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 7:36am On May 22, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

"Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?" (Matthew 23:33).

Well there is just one purpose God had in mind during those creative days:-

EVERLASTING LIFE! Genesis 2:17

So it's either you choose to live by sticking to his life saving guidance or you die and return to non-existence. Romans 6:23

There is no Hellfire!

Death is the ultimate penalty for sin! Romans 6:7 smiley
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 7:42am On May 22, 2020
Lukuluku69:

I still wonder why you guys can't conclude that your God differs!

Can you go and tell masqueraders they're blaspheming because they said God is the one dancing under the mask? undecided

Simply quote "that is not your own God!" undecided

So if someone says his own God was killed by the enemies, why not simply walk away since you're sure your own God can't be killed? cheesy
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:09pm On May 24, 2020
Maximus69:

So it's either you choose to live by sticking to his life saving guidance or you die and return to non-existence. Romans 6:23

There is no Hellfire!

Where will your spirit return to after you die?
What's the difference between you and non-existence?
And since everyone dies why should I worry whether I rise in the resurrection or not? undecided

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 24, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

(1)Where will your spirit return to after you die?

(2)What's the difference between you and non-existence?

(3)And since everyone dies why should I worry whether I rise in the resurrection or not? undecided

Your head is filled with man-made traditions and philosophies!

So read God's word, study it diligently, meditate thoroughly and pray fervently for divine wisdom! smiley

(1) Ecclesiastes 3:19-21

(2) Ecclesiastes 9:5-6

(3) Romans 6:23
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:21pm On May 24, 2020
Maximus69:

Your head is filled with man-made traditions and philosophies!

So read God's word, study it diligently, meditate thoroughly and pray fervently for divine wisdom! smiley

(1) Ecclesiastes 3:19-21

(2) Ecclesiastes 9:5-6

(3) Romans 6:23

Why don't you just answer the questions since we know that what you have in your NWT is different from the Authorised Version of the Bible? undecided
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by achorladey: 8:22pm On May 24, 2020
Maximus69:

There is no Hellfire!

Maximus69: Death is the ultimate penalty for sin! Romans 6:7

Achorladey: Yes Romans 6:23 says Wage OF SIN is DEATH but the below needs a second looking....

6:7 For the one who has died has been acquitted from his sin.

What is the fundamental DIFFERENCE between claiming that our PHYSICAL DEATH acquits us of our SINS and claiming that our DEATH ATONES for our SINS?

Something for you to ponder over. If interested.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 24, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Why don't you just answer the questions since we know that what you have in your NWT is different from the Authorised Version of the Bible? undecided

Quote those verses in KJV for everyone to see and read in their mother tongue Sir! cheesy
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 24, 2020
Through with you! wink
achorladey:

Maximus69: Death is the ultimate penalty for sin! Romans 6:7

Achorladey: Yes Romans 6:23 says Wage OF SIN is DEATH but the below needs a second looking....

6:7 For the one who has died has been acquitted from his sin.

What is the fundamental DIFFERENCE between claiming that our PHYSICAL DEATH acquits us of our SINS and claiming that our DEATH ATONES for our SINS?

Something for you to ponder over. If interested.

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:32pm On May 24, 2020
Maximus69:

Quote those verses in KJV for everyone to see and read in their mother tongue Sir! cheesy

You are the one that brought up those references, so the onus probandi is on you to show us how they answer the question. undecided

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 24, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

You are the one that brought up those references, so the onus probandi is on you to show us how they answer the question. undecided

Are you scared of posting what God's word say? cheesy

If it's Kumuyi's nonsense and ingredients now you will quote him word for word, but you asked questions and someone quoted God's word, all you could say is "Version differs"!

OK post what your own version says in the quoted verses, you're scared of God's word.

Walahi Talahi Kumuyi done finish you kwatakwata! cheesy
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:25pm On May 24, 2020
Maximus69:

Are you scared of posting what God's word say? cheesy

If it's Kumuyi's nonsense and ingredients now you will quote him word for word, but you asked questions and someone quoted God's word, all you could say is "Version differs"!

OK post what your own version says in the quoted verses, you're scared of God's word.

Walahi Talahi Kumuyi done finish you kwatakwata! cheesy

Since you asked for what the scriptures says I'll show you what it says about you.

But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

I believe God permits false religions and cults as yours to persist so as to draw away false converts and disobedient Christians from the true Church of God. Peter had warned us to beware of false prophets and whoever falls into their trap would have deserved it.

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 10:35pm On May 24, 2020
Maximus69:

I still wonder why you guys can't conclude that your God differs!

Can you go and tell masqueraders they're blaspheming because they said God is the one dancing under the mask? undecided

Simply quote "that is not your own God!" undecided

So if someone says his own God was killed by the enemies, why not simply walk away since you're sure your own God can't be killed? cheesy

Oga Witness, tell your cousin to stop posting about Islam and Muslims and we will keep out of the way.

Good to see that you guys are working together on this.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 4:17am On May 25, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Since you asked for what the scriptures says I'll show you what it says about you.

I believe God permits false religions and cults as yours to persist so as to draw away false converts and disobedient Christians from the true Church of God. Peter had warned us to beware of false prophets and whoever falls into their trap would have deserved it.

I said Kumuyi has finished you kwatakwata!

Christian one who is determined to live all his life in harmony with the teachings of Christ! Act 11:26

So Mr Kumuyi Pikin, there is nothing like disobedient Christian it's either you're a Christian or you're a child of perdition disguising as a Christians! John 17:12 wink
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 4:21am On May 25, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Oga Witness, tell your cousin to stop posting about Islam and Muslims and we will keep out of the way.

Good to see that you guys are working together on this.

I'm sorry Mr Islam, it's obvious you're on the same page with Kumuyi Pikin, i have made myself clear long ago when i told you that "JEHOVAH differs from Allah"

That's why we can't argue over what my God says that contradicts yours since they aren't the same person! wink
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 8:14am On May 25, 2020
Maximus69:

I'm sorry Mr Islam, it's obvious you're on the same page with Kumuyi Pikin, i have made myself clear long ago when i told you that "JEHOVAH differs from Allah"

That's why we can't argue over what my God says that contradicts yours since they aren't the same person! wink

Then tell your Cousin to stay on his Lane and stop scouring his fake sites to post Islam this Muslims that.

Jehovah not the same with Allah? No problem with that for Allah begets not and He in His Glory does not take human or animal form.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 8:26am On May 25, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Then tell your Cousin to stay on his Lane and stop scouring his fake sites to post Islam this Muslims that.

Jehovah not the same with Allah? No problem with that for Allah begets not and He in His Glory does not take human or animal form.

I think he's your own Cousin since it's difficult for the both of you to settle things easily the way you and i have just done by saying "Jehovah and Allah are not the same"

So if you can just agree on that common ground there will be no need comparing your Gods, if yours is the true God he should be ready to bear whatever punishment your God will dish out to those who disbelieve him, and if his God is the true one you should be prepared to face the music. Period! smiley
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:20am On May 25, 2020
Maximus69:

I said Kumuyi has finished you kwatakwata!

Christian one who is determined to live all his life in harmony with the teachings of Christ! Act 11:26

So Mr Kumuyi Pikin, there is nothing like disobedient Christian it's either you're a Christian or you're a child of perdition disguising as a Christians! John 17:12 wink

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 4:57pm On May 25, 2020
Maximus69:

I think he's your own Cousin since it's difficult for the both of you to settle things easily the way you and i have just done by saying "Jehovah and Allah are not the same"

So if you can just agree on that common ground there will be no need comparing your Gods, if yours is the true God he should be ready to bear whatever punishment your God will dish out to those who disbelieve him, and if his God is the true one you should be prepared to face the music. Period! smiley

He is not only your Cousin but a brethren too. You are both Jew Worshippers, a man worshipper too. You both belief in Jehovah the father of your Lord and Savior and what's more, you are both a Kafir of a different Sect in Christiandom the Religion founded on the Lies of "Apostle" Paul

He was the one comparing a god to a man
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:23pm On May 25, 2020
Lukuluku69:

He is not only your Cousin but a brethren too. You are both Jew Worshippers, a man worshipper too. You both belief in Jehovah the father of your Lord and Savior and what's more, you are both a Kafir of a different Sect in Christiandom the Religion founded on the Lies of "Apostle" Paul

So if you are interested in continuing your conversation with the JW (Jangilova Wickedness) you might as well move to another thread knowing that he is not a Christian neither does he speak for Christ.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8968717_capturecomparisonsjwsandrcc1_pngd84d79c6652e1265adfda87087fa69b2

See the real comparison between the false with the genuine:
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:27pm On May 25, 2020
Comparison grid between Christianity and Islamic Doctrine

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7571583_capture1_png185bf71b8f9736926263e88ef0fd1e8b
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7571602_capture2_pngfdb798da0d21a76197f159a35c1fcd40
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7571619_capture3_png55f3969726ded07d048bfb11ad565b6b
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7571630_capture4_pngc0bc12fd74248cfcd17c48e31f48f29c

But if you are interested in contributing to the topic of this thread or say something on the comparison between Christianity and Islamic doctrine then you are welcome. wink
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 25, 2020
Lukuluku69:

@ bolded is exactly what i also believe about the both of you! cheesy
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:06pm On May 25, 2020
Maximus69:

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Orianwilltalk: 8:11pm On May 25, 2020
who do you think is better as a prophet Jesus or Muhammad

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:23pm On May 25, 2020
Orianwilltalk:

who do you think is better as a prophet Jesus or Muhammad

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11603265_jesusreal_jpeg0a6cea54e3f312be571de77a6a2d75ba

It depends on which Jesus you are referring to, the one in the Bible or the one in the Qur'an?
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:27pm On May 27, 2020
Jesus or Muhammad? - Sam Shamoun and David Wood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RxNv8W-Jes
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Lukuluku69(m): 10:19pm On May 29, 2020
Maximus69:

Lol, a case of a thief accusing the owner of theft when he is not apprehended.

You both quote from the Bible, worship the son of Mary in fact the only difference is in who is doing the brainwashing. For you, it is at the Kingdom Hall feeding on the heresy of your sect while he licks Kumuyi balls!

Kafir United!
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by iramure(m): 10:28pm On May 29, 2020
Both are fictitious characters

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Shut Churches: Kaduna Christians Back El-rufai / Pope Francis: Sexual Sins Is Not Most Serious Sin / Nigerian Uses Signpost, Tells Churches That Schools Owned By Them Should Be Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.